Justin Cooper No Webb

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2017 12:07 PM

I live by all the test tracks in corona. On tuesday I seen Cooper Webb crash hard limped off in obvious pain right leg and holding right arm. Today The whole team was out there NO WEBB maybe hurt.... But Justin Cooper was flying he held JB #51 off for 12 laps Inknow it’s just a trst track (practice) But still flying he will be my dark horse for win/wins NOT CHAMPIONSHIP

|

12/15/2017 12:34 PM

what the hell did you just type?

|

12/15/2017 12:34 PM

was justin cooper on his 250 ?

|

12/15/2017 12:39 PM

He said Justin Coopers ripping and held off Barcia for 12 laps and that Webb crashed the day before and looked like he could have been injured.

|

12/15/2017 12:49 PM

I have been posting everywhere saying this I ride with him in NY, he can go to a 450 right now and be top 10. Hes better on a 450, smoothest rider I have ever seen, pros included.

|

Justin Cooper is the future.

12/15/2017 12:55 PM

I have no clue about any of these guys Amateur careers, thus also no clue how good they are at Supercross
But Sexton and Cooper surprised me a lot in the outdoors. Wouldn't surprise me to see either of them get podiums and wins

|

12/15/2017 1:02 PM

fourfourone wrote:

Let's just assume that he used speech recognition and leave it at that. Interested on when the "C. Webb out for A1" will be published.

|

12/15/2017 1:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2017 1:16 PM

OP. Are you Tyler's brother?

|

12/15/2017 3:09 PM

sebastianer wrote:

was justin cooper on his 250 ?

Yes kid was flying

|

12/15/2017 3:09 PM

The Candyman wrote:

He said Justin Coopers ripping and held off Barcia for 12 laps and that Webb crashed the day before and looked like he could have been injured.

Glad you understood

|

12/15/2017 4:09 PM

NYmotocross wrote:

I have been posting everywhere saying this I ride with him in NY, he can go to a 450 right now and be top 10. Hes better on a 450, smoothest rider I have ever seen, pros included.

Watching Lorettas this year he definitely was smooth and saying smoothest ever i find it hard to disagree

|

12/15/2017 4:58 PM

Well if this kid is as smooth and as good as people are saying he is he just may be the next under the radar superstar when he comes into his own. I for one have been excited about his chances and have been keeping an eye on him since he turned pro. Its cool that he spent his winters indoors riding Supercross and Arenacross style tracks while every other amateur was motoing down on outdoors Style tracks during the winter in the southern part of the country.

Ps: For some reason out of the blue the iPhone now no longer does even a half ass job at recognizing voice text I spent more time correcting that paragraph than I did if I typed it, and holy crap even this paragraph had to be fixed sorry off topic but ridiculous nonetheless

|

12/15/2017 5:03 PM

fourfourone wrote:

He said Cooper Webb is no bueno....
Another guy named Cooper is Mucho Bueno....
And Barcia is a train wreck!

Hope that helps!

|

12/15/2017 5:17 PM

I watched Justin Cooper at the Jacksonville MXGP and he surprised me so much after coming from Lorrettas, no doubt he will be a good racer. As far as the Webb thing I'd like to know what section he crashed in and what it was like. Hate to hear he's banged up really hope he had a great year! Wanna hear his podium speeches!

|

12/15/2017 5:41 PM

mxadam579 wrote:

I live by all the test tracks in corona. On tuesday I seen Cooper Webb crash hard limped off in obvious pain right leg and holding right arm. Today The whole team was out there NO WEBB maybe hurt.... But Justin Cooper was flying he held JB #51 off for 12 laps Inknow it’s just a trst track (practice) But still flying he will be my dark horse for win/wins NOT CHAMPIONSHIP

Go fuck yourself, you illiterate fuck.

|

12/15/2017 5:54 PM

Like to here some info on if Webb is injured or not. I know he posted on instagram yesterday but no mention of any injury. Really looking forward to see what he can do this year.

|

12/15/2017 5:59 PM

mxadam579 wrote:

stillgonnagreaseit wrote:

Outstanding.

|

12/15/2017 6:05 PM

mxadam579 wrote:

blink
|

12/15/2017 6:22 PM

mxadam579 wrote:

Wow, off your meds?

|

12/15/2017 6:24 PM

I live in the Inland Empire now, so I speak Coronian and fluent Temeculian, and even by those standards it is obvious that either this kid needs more 7th Grade English homework to do at night, or he is being homeschooled by Tony Alessi...

|

12/15/2017 7:12 PM

We better hope Webb is in this thing because he's a major reason 2018 could be interesting. Roczen's comeback of course, but Webb is Carmichael in 01 (let's hope). Would absolutely suck if he was down and out so eff that news.

|

12/15/2017 7:33 PM

jonesaustin wrote:

We better hope Webb is in this thing because he's a major reason 2018 could be interesting. Roczen's comeback of course, but Webb is Carmichael in 01 (let's hope). Would absolutely suck if he was down and out so eff that news.

X2

|

12/15/2017 9:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2017 9:31 PM

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

12/16/2017 5:54 AM

mxadam579 wrote:

Shut your hole douche bag.

|

12/16/2017 6:36 AM

mxadam579 wrote:

Someone's mad. Pretty pathetic to get this worked up over a non confrontational post grin

|

12/16/2017 7:21 AM

mxadam579 wrote:

^^^Barcia fan

|

12/16/2017 7:33 AM

mxadam579 wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:

^^^Barcia fan

Or it’s actually Barcia. laughing

|

12/16/2017 7:45 AM

mxadam579 wrote:

Photo

|

12/16/2017 8:15 AM

mxadam579 wrote:

Chris_Cooksey wrote:

Wow, off your meds?

I think that he forgot to torque his sprocket bolts this morning.

|

12/16/2017 10:33 AM

Please don’t tell me it was the bikes fault Webb crashed! If Coop’s entourage blames the bike, I may snap!

|