5/26/2018 1:53pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2018 1:53pm
If only we saw this coming....”the next Dungey”
slipdog
5/26/2018 1:55pm
Justin Cooper is the dirtiest rider of 2018
dboivin
5/26/2018 1:57pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2018 1:57pm
i'll be honest with ya NYmotocross. i was a Justin fan....but after reading all your posts on here fawning over him...its ruining it. I love seeing up and comers succeed but damn dude. get off his nuts. just let him ride and stop being the hangeron cheerleader that people hate.

fast riders come from a lot of areas... a lot us of know a few personally...just because you knew the kid or seen him ride...or are a part of his "posse" doesn't give ya the right to go full doosh on vital. yer entering DD territory.
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
5/26/2018 10:20pm
You’re getting a little carried away, but what do I know. He’s got serious skills, but try and take a break with the drunk posting. The kid will prove himself, he doesn’t need you to promote him with high expectations..., my 2 cents

The Shop

mxpro252
5/26/2018 10:34pm
langhammx wrote:
You’re getting a little carried away, but what do I know. He’s got serious skills, but try and take a break with the drunk posting. The...
You’re getting a little carried away, but what do I know. He’s got serious skills, but try and take a break with the drunk posting. The kid will prove himself, he doesn’t need you to promote him with high expectations..., my 2 cents
Seriously, are you his dad? What’s the point of the relentless praise? He’s a great rider. Let his results do the talking.
downard254
5/27/2018 8:36am
langhammx wrote:
You’re getting a little carried away, but what do I know. He’s got serious skills, but try and take a break with the drunk posting. The...
mxpro252 wrote:
Seriously, are you his dad? What’s the point of the relentless praise? He’s a great rider. Let his results do the talking.
I’m kind of feeling the same way. Ease up there just a tad Co-Cheese.
Now, that being said. Plessinger, he’s from Ohio, I’m from Ohio, so, there’s that. Tongue
5/27/2018 1:03pm
dboivin wrote:
i'll be honest with ya NYmotocross. i was a Justin fan....but after reading all your posts on here fawning over him...its ruining it. I love seeing...
i'll be honest with ya NYmotocross. i was a Justin fan....but after reading all your posts on here fawning over him...its ruining it. I love seeing up and comers succeed but damn dude. get off his nuts. just let him ride and stop being the hangeron cheerleader that people hate.

fast riders come from a lot of areas... a lot us of know a few personally...just because you knew the kid or seen him ride...or are a part of his "posse" doesn't give ya the right to go full doosh on vital. yer entering DD territory.
Nah he got no support his whole career I’m here for him before people need some proving, straight warrior for keeping a 2x champ at bay, perfect composure for the 450 which I stated is his strong suit
nytsmaC
5/27/2018 1:14pm
Nah he got no support his whole career I’m here for him before people need some proving, straight warrior for keeping a 2x champ at bay...
Nah he got no support his whole career I’m here for him before people need some proving, straight warrior for keeping a 2x champ at bay, perfect composure for the 450 which I stated is his strong suit
I want to be a Justin Cooper fan but you’re making it difficult.

Remember the Believe the Hype shirts and how that backfired on them? You’re kind of doing the same sort of thing here.
crf250pilot
5/27/2018 1:21pm
LOL, someone had to take the title from Bloss eventually.
davis224
Fantasy
182nd
5/27/2018 2:42pm Edited Date/Time 5/27/2018 2:45pm
Nah he got no support his whole career I’m here for him before people need some proving, straight warrior for keeping a 2x champ at bay...
nytsmaC wrote:
I want to be a Justin Cooper fan but you’re making it difficult. Remember the Believe the Hype shirts and how that backfired on them? You’re...
I want to be a Justin Cooper fan but you’re making it difficult.

Remember the Believe the Hype shirts and how that backfired on them? You’re kind of doing the same sort of thing here.
Same. A lot of people disliked Stewart just because of his rabid fans that wouldn't just let his riding do the talking. Why you gotta drag him down with you?
dboivin
5/27/2018 3:07pm
dboivin wrote:
i'll be honest with ya NYmotocross. i was a Justin fan....but after reading all your posts on here fawning over him...its ruining it. I love seeing...

so he faced adversity and made the show....so that gives you the right to be *moran on vital?

btw, him not moving to florida when hes 12 to race/ride all year long (like everyone else these days)...is a good thing. he'll probably have a long career because of it. don't ruin this for guys that want to admire his riding/success. If you're a personal friend of justins...yer not a good one.
Cokeham23
5/27/2018 3:09pm
Imagine how fast Justin would be if he wasn’t riding with NYmotocross hanging from his nuts the whole time...
5/27/2018 4:52pm Edited Date/Time 5/27/2018 4:53pm
Reminds me of this...
PastranaWho
5/29/2018 4:45pm
I could see JC being the next dungey .
Brad460
Fantasy
807th
5/29/2018 4:53pm
I am starting to have a hard time keeping them all straight..Justin Cooper, Cody Cooper, Cooper Webb, Guy Cooper..damn...
mxjon454
5/29/2018 10:39pm
dboivin wrote:

Well he has good support now and where it matters, in the pro ranks. Ease up lol
5/31/2018 9:13am
The difference is that the Alessis wore the shirt while Justin Cooper didn't ask NYmotocross to post on his behalf. Or, is Justin Cooper ACTUALLY NYmotocross!?!? Laughing
rmoto003
5/31/2018 10:10am
Id like to buy some shares of the JustinCooperHypeTrain (NYSE:JCHT). Whats it trading at right now?
5/31/2018 10:13am
I feel like I owe NYmotocross a hot dog from a cart, and a soft pretzel with mustard....
dboivin
5/31/2018 10:36am
The difference is that the Alessis wore the shirt while Justin Cooper didn't ask NYmotocross to post on his behalf. Or, is Justin Cooper ACTUALLY NYmotocross...
The difference is that the Alessis wore the shirt while Justin Cooper didn't ask NYmotocross to post on his behalf. Or, is Justin Cooper ACTUALLY NYmotocross!?!? Laughing
^^ this. lol.
5/31/2018 10:47am Edited Date/Time 5/31/2018 10:48am
rmoto003 wrote:
Id like to buy some shares of the JustinCooperHypeTrain (NYSE:JCHT). Whats it trading at right now?
Sorry but this comment immediately reminded me of this skit from Family Guy..... (remove Waffles, add Justin Cooper)

https://youtu.be/ylCRYpYFp1Y
kage173
5/31/2018 11:48am
dboivin wrote:

NYmotocross keep doing you bro. They're just mad cuz you've been calling it.

I thought you were an idiot when you started posting this JC is the future stuff. But then, he started doing really well. I'm not on the 'next Dungey' train, but every time I see the guy, I think about you saying this stuff. It cracks me up.

Post a reply to: Justin Cooper

The Latest