Justin Braytons outdoor season

Edited Date/Time 9/20/2012 2:08pm
just seeing the one industries ad almost every time getting in to the forum got me thinking. anyone know what happened with him in the outdoors? he had a great sx season especially towards the end. just thought it was very surprising. i would have thought hed been a top 5 guy every weekend for sure.
|
IWreckALot
9/20/2012 12:35pm
He had a pretty serious leg injury in SX and grunted it out. I believe there were some lingering effects from the recovery. He also had a LOT of tough races with crashes and what not. My memory is fuzzy but this is what I think I recall happening.

Hopefully he is all healed up and ready to come out swinging. He's one of the top 10 for sure in SX and that's a pretty solid group to be a part of.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
9/20/2012 1:49pm
I know he had a broken hand that he suffered in testing that didn't talk much about coming into the outdoor season.
nc_mx_kid
9/20/2012 2:08pm
the 450 class has a long season, the outdoors especially have physically and mentally demanding tracks. Its a tuff sport and he finished the series and attended every race. NOT many can acclaim that.

remember its a 40man gate, every spot counts.

Post a reply to: Justin Braytons outdoor season

The Latest