Justin Bogle to JGR - Official PR

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2017 2:30 PM

Brea, CA. (September 7, 2017) – The Autotrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing Team is proud to announce the signing of Weston Peick and Justin Bogle for the 2018 supercross/motocross season.Weston Peick has been a valued part of the Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR) program since 2015, and he continues to make significant progress. The Wildomar, Calif. native was in top form during the early rounds of the 2017 Monster Energy AMA Supercross series, until a wrist injury sidelined him. Weston returned for the Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship Series, where he scored top-ten finishes in 14 motos and ended the series in eighth overall. “I couldn’t be happier to sign with JGR again for 2018,” said Peick. They’ve believed in me for several years. I have the utmost confidence that together we accomplish great things, and I plan on continuing my career with them long past 2018. I’m eager to ride the all-new 2018 Suzuki RM-Z450 and begin testing for the upcoming season.”Justin Bogle joins the Autotrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing Team hot on the heels of an impressive summer. The Cushing, Okla. native won two motos, the Budds Creek National overall, and finished sixth in the final standings. It’s no secret that Bogle, the 2014 AMA 250 SX Eastern Regional Champion, has the talent and speed to excel in both disciplines.“I’m obviously very excited to be on the team, and I’m beyond thankful for the opportunity,” Bogle said. “It has been a rough couple of years, but things are starting to turn around. I’m very happy with my program, my training, and my personal life. This is all coming together at the perfect time. Truthfully, I wouldn’t have been ready for this chance two years ago. As cliché as it sounds, everything happens for a reason. I have learned from my struggles and have grown as a result. I’m excited to be working with an incredible team of people, and I feel good about our chances in 2018.”Autotrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing team manager Jeremy Albrecht is elated to have Weston Peick and Justin Bogle under the JGR tent for 2018. “This next season is shaping up to be a great year. Weston has made huge strides since joining the JGR squad. His never-say-die attitude and commitment to his craft embody what JGR is all about.” Albrecht continued, “Justin Bogle has been a revelation this summer. It’s obvious that he has the skills and dedication required to be on the top step of the podium, and I’m confident in his abilities.” With regard to the union between Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. (SMAI) and JGR, Jeremy Albrecht added, “We’re excited as a team to join forces with Suzuki. Moving forward, I feel that Weston Peick and Justin Bogle are very important pieces of the puzzle. With factory equipment, our team of specialized technicians and the all-new Suzuki RM-Z450, both riders have all the necessary tools to succeed.”The Autotrader/Yoshimura/Suzuki Factory Racing Team will make its debut at the Monster Energy Cup on Oct. 14, in Las Vegas, Nev.

|

9/7/2017 2:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/7/2017 2:32 PM

Westin must have been more of a team player than Barcia!

|

9/7/2017 2:37 PM

Glad for Justin and I'll be rooting for him!

|

9/7/2017 2:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/7/2017 3:06 PM

Good for Justin Bogle.

|

Swag rides a zook very well! If he can calm his ass down on the first lap of supercross he just may win one!

|

Awesome news! Good luck to him.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

9/7/2017 2:47 PM

|

9/7/2017 2:51 PM

Sweet! His star is definitely rising in the same way Barcia's seems to have flamed out. Glad to see the RCH guys have confirmed good homes.

|

9/7/2017 3:18 PM

Odd that Bogle was not the first name mentioned in the PR.

|

9/7/2017 3:29 PM

Outstanding! Win some moto's and races and get a good ride.

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

9/7/2017 3:42 PM

Nice.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

9/7/2017 4:14 PM

Great news! Happy Bogle found a good home, his hard work is paying off.

|

9/7/2017 4:18 PM

Sick! Good move.

|

9/7/2017 4:28 PM

Good move for all

|

9/7/2017 4:44 PM

Heck yeah. Bogle killed it. Only guy to win a moto other then Tomac MM BB and Anderson..I think that's all of them

|

9/7/2017 5:36 PM

Bogle sacrificed not getting a paycheck to be on a team that could deliver a winning product. It appears the gamble is going to pay off in the form of getting a pay check. He obviously worked hard and delivered as well. Great news, for a great guy!

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

9/7/2017 6:04 PM

Great for Bogle, but is JGR ever going to get a RD5,ET3,KR94? It's time they get a rider who can win them a title! Not to take anything from WP/Bogle, I just don't ever see a title from either. I know they had Barcia & Stew. Neither came through. I think had they had Stew on a Suzuki, that would of been there best chance.

|

9/7/2017 6:35 PM

cali11 wrote:

Great for Bogle, but is JGR ever going to get a RD5,ET3,KR94? It's time they get a rider who can win them a title! Not to take anything from WP/Bogle, I just don't ever see a title from either. I know they had Barcia & Stew. Neither came through. I think had they had Stew on a Suzuki, that would of been there best chance.

whos out there right now currently thts looking for a ride tht can deliver them a title ?

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

9/7/2017 6:38 PM

cali11 wrote:

stewie94 wrote:

whos out there right now currently thts looking for a ride tht can deliver them a title ?

The top tier contenders typically have their contracts on a first right of refusal basis, so their current team can counter an offer from elsewhere and keep the rider

|

9/7/2017 6:46 PM

cali11 wrote:

stewie94 wrote:

MX Guy wrote:

The top tier contenders typically have their contracts on a first right of refusal basis, so their current team can counter an offer from elsewhere and keep the rider

well none of tht is happening.... so again whos out there? justin is a soild pick for jgr for whts out there currently unless u still got faith in reedy which is still a possibility

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

9/8/2017 3:00 AM

Stoked for Bogle always been a fan of his dude has some serious style.

|

9/8/2017 6:37 AM

Cool. They won't even have to change the initials on the Locker.

Good luck JB. Both of them.

|

Name withheld... Esquire

9/8/2017 6:51 AM

There will be the challenge of dialing in the 2018. They are all coming off the fully developed RMZ onto the new bike into SX so here's hoping there is a smooth transition.

|

9/8/2017 6:53 AM

There will be the challenge of dialing in the 2018. They are all coming off the fully developed RMZ onto the new bike into SX so here's hoping there is a smooth transition.

|

9/8/2017 7:27 AM

Nice move for both. I like it.

Weston doesn't even need to learn a new name....

|

9/8/2017 8:02 AM

Man I was hoping kawasaki would get him

|

9/8/2017 8:24 AM

RandyS wrote:

G'Damn! Some people can find a negative with everything.

|

9/8/2017 9:06 AM

RandyS wrote:

TheNewOriginal wrote:

G'Damn! Some people can find a negative with everything.

What's negative there? Bogle is the new member, typically a PR would lead with the big news. Peick is not a surprise.

|

9/8/2017 9:51 AM

RandyS wrote:

What's negative there? Bogle is the new member, typically a PR would lead with the big news. Peick is not a surprise.

True. Seems intentionally "low-key," like they're trying to keep the focus off of one JB replacing another.

|

9/8/2017 10:31 AM

Pumped for Bogle!,

|