Justin Barcia Thanks JGR MX as They Part Ways at Season's End...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2017 6:08 PM

|

9/5/2017 6:11 PM

Damn. Kind of a weird deal. Wish Justin the best , but maybe a change of scenery will do him good. He has the talent and speed....he just hasn't been able to find it very often as of late.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/5/2017 6:13 PM

I wish him the best whatever he decides to do...I had hope the change from Team Honda (as it was back then i.e. no HRC involvement) to JGR would be better for him, but apart from the occasional result it hasnt really worked.

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

9/5/2017 6:14 PM

Curious to see where he winds up.

|

9/5/2017 6:16 PM

Hope he lands on his feet with a good ride and gets it turned around. The more fast guys running up front, the better.

|

9/5/2017 6:20 PM

I think the guy has to much fire in his belly to just throw in the towel. Hopefully he took note at what Dean did this year. Go Re-earn your spot Justin.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

9/5/2017 6:29 PM

Kinda sad but I hope he gets a good ride. I feel like he was a damn good rider back on the geico honda but never had that luck as a JGR rider.

|

9/5/2017 6:30 PM

I would guess that a sprinter van might be in his future.

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

9/5/2017 6:34 PM

A fast and competitive Barcia is good for the sport.

I'm personally not much of a fan, but as a fan of the sport I hope he can get some momentum going again, somehow someway.

|

9/5/2017 6:36 PM

He's done. Stamp it. Love his energy but I don't see him buckling down like Dean

|

9/5/2017 6:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2017 6:37 PM

Hopefully he lands on some good equipment.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

9/5/2017 6:39 PM

TXDirt wrote:

He's done. Stamp it. Love his energy but I don't see him buckling down like Dean

Don't count on it... He's got something brewing. If it works out, your stamp will be worthless and Justin will be on a very good bike.

|

9/5/2017 6:42 PM

TXDirt wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Don't count on it... He's got something brewing. If it works out, your stamp will be worthless and Justin will be on a very good bike.

I'd like to see this. Dude is very fun to watch when things are clicking. Just had a couple rough years.

|

9/5/2017 6:47 PM

TXDirt wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Like it.

|

9/5/2017 6:49 PM

A break, collect his thoughts and a fresh perspective will do him the world of good.
There's no way he won't be without a ride, he has the potential, it's just all become a bit stagnant of late.
Good luck, JB.

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

9/5/2017 6:51 PM

Put that guy on a worked 350.....and let him rev it to the moon.

|

9/5/2017 6:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2017 7:09 PM

Anyone recall his injuries this year? I forgot what he went through, but he does not seem to be looking to go away, which is great. I love his style and videos, can only dream of riding like that when I grow up!

|

9/5/2017 7:03 PM

I've always liked him and his rip the throttle off style. Hope he can find a good team and get some results next year.

BARCIA BARCIA BARCIA!

|

9/5/2017 7:15 PM

JB 19 wrote:

Put that guy on a worked 350.....and let him rev it to the moon.

That's actually a great idea. His riding style would fit that 350 better than just about anyone I can think of. Why Husky and KTM don't push that bike more , I have no idea.

|

9/5/2017 7:15 PM

I think a bit of a break will be good for him, hopefully he can get a ride and show the ability we saw when he was on the 250. He's not done.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

9/5/2017 7:19 PM

RMATVMC? State of the Art 450 could be what Barcia needs to succeed. It made all the difference for BB.

|

9/5/2017 7:20 PM

if you think barcia is done racing, you're probably a liberal and your wife is a feminist

|

9/5/2017 7:26 PM

Raced behind him in some am races and have always been a fan. Does anyone know of a way I could send him a quick and positive PM, please pm me and let me know.

|

9/5/2017 7:29 PM

Jeffro I believe that the 350 is one of the best sellers all ready Why push something that sells itself

|

A big Thank you to FLY racing. OMA KTM. 100%. DT-1 Motorex and Bell helmets . Racing for you JG96

9/5/2017 7:32 PM

RbR wrote:

RMATVMC? State of the Art 450 could be what Barcia needs to succeed. It made all the difference for BB.

I don't think they have a spot open

|

9/5/2017 7:32 PM

Justin is so talented. I really hope he can get his mojo back. Back in 2009 it really seemed like he was going to be the next big thing in moto.

|

9/5/2017 7:36 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

That's actually a great idea. His riding style would fit that 350 better than just about anyone I can think of. Why Husky and KTM don't push that bike more , I have no idea.

They do not really have to. They practically sell themselves.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

9/5/2017 7:36 PM

TXDirt wrote:

Photo
|

9/5/2017 7:37 PM

He will land a ride. He's one of the few guys who have the speed to run inside the top 5 consistently.

|

9/5/2017 7:40 PM

agn5009 wrote:

He will land a ride. He's one of the few guys who have the speed to run inside the top 5 consistently.

He still needs help and I mean quite a lot of it

Compare his riding to others at the front and he's several seconds slower than he should be

|