Justin Barcia Racing Monster Cup aboard a Privateer Honda

chrisg19
Fantasy
4437th
9/17/2017 6:58am
ledger wrote:
Bam Bam agrees with the Vital mx shootout results. Silly
I'm thinking he was all set to go Husky, then he saw that dude give it a sixth, and said "F that"....
JRT812
9/17/2017 7:02am
Good for him. Going back to the roots
Ted722
9/17/2017 7:35am
captmoto wrote:
I missed it, who is he getting his ECU from?
GuyB wrote:
You know, some of the go-to lines get really old after a while... Blink
JM485 wrote:
Pizza guy get your order wrong tonight or something? I think you might need a nap bro. . .not that it matters. . .
It appears it's looked down upon if you use the the go-to lines too often. Kinda like Endurocross!! Laughing

JM485
9/17/2017 8:18am
GuyB wrote:
You know, some of the go-to lines get really old after a while... Blink
JM485 wrote:
Pizza guy get your order wrong tonight or something? I think you might need a nap bro. . .not that it matters. . .
Ted722 wrote:
It appears it's looked down upon if you use the the go-to lines too often. Kinda like Endurocross!! :laugh: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/09/17/215141/s1200_oie_3J5X1mBQluG6.jpg[/img]
It appears it's looked down upon if you use the the go-to lines too often. Kinda like Endurocross!! Laughing

Only the manliest of men with the torqedest of sprocket bolts dare attempt a line such as that, I am not of their kind.Laughing

Besides, I'm more of an outside line rider anyways. . .

The Shop

Motoxdoc
9/17/2017 9:36am
Since I always root for the underdog....I have instantly become a fan.
kkawboy14
9/17/2017 11:36am Edited Date/Time 9/17/2017 11:49am
ledger wrote:
Bam Bam agrees with the Vital mx shootout results. Silly
chrisg19 wrote:
I'm thinking he was all set to go Husky, then he saw that dude give it a sixth, and said "F that"....
He seen that Suzuki got last and wondered how Bogle won an outdoor on it Smile
yak651
Fantasy
214th
9/17/2017 5:07pm
Ok i get the ECU and sprocket jokes, what is this pizza joke i missed?!
JWACK
9/17/2017 5:14pm
yak651 wrote:
sounds like you need your car detailed.
ga_pike
9/17/2017 7:19pm
yak651 wrote:
JWACK wrote:
sounds like you need your car detailed.
Or maybe just a nap. Doesn't matter.
Hut
9/17/2017 7:29pm
51xc wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/09/16/215045/s1200_Barcia1.jpg[/img]

TeamGreen wrote:
Hey, Man! We're getting the band back together, man! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/09/16/215056/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
Hey, Man! We're getting the band back together, man!

kkawboy14 wrote:
Tomac and Barcia?
Barcia, Red Bike, Number 1 Plate, and a Big Check!

MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
9/17/2017 7:47pm Edited Date/Time 9/17/2017 7:56pm
yak651 wrote:
It went something like this.... the guy pretty much did:

Pretend expensive cars were his ✅

Get called out for merely detailing nice cars ✅

Lash out and say his life is awesome ✅

Say it's a slow day, and that he's playing rocket league, ordering a pizza and taking a nap ✅
Johnny Ringo
9/17/2017 8:45pm
I don't care who you are, how good you've been, how good you are now...if you want vital to like you, you gotta spend your own money and go race for free. They'll love you then.

Unless you're mookie. If you're mookie they'll still hate you because you're "fat and out of shape"
mxgoon
9/17/2017 8:52pm
Different bike same result.
9/18/2017 5:38am Edited Date/Time 9/18/2017 5:39am
I don't care who you are, how good you've been, how good you are now...if you want vital to like you, you gotta spend your own...
I don't care who you are, how good you've been, how good you are now...if you want vital to like you, you gotta spend your own money and go race for free. They'll love you then.

Unless you're mookie. If you're mookie they'll still hate you because you're "fat and out of shape"
Mookie had the entire outdoors and off season to be ready for A1 and didn't even show up til round 3. And the highest he finished all year was 9th at St. Louis. I wouldn't consider myself a Barcia fan but at least he's getting his ducks in a row ahead of time instead of sitting around for months fishing and waiting for the phone to ring.
RangerLee
9/18/2017 7:23am
On the PulpMx show, it was talked about that Barcia is hard to work with, I imagine that if you get a reputation is hard to work with in the pits, and your results are not what was expected, it would be hard to get a team. I figure as a team manager if I had the choice of two riders, both of them top 10, but not winning championships, but one is easy to work with and the other difficult, I would go with the easier one.
Zycki11
9/18/2017 7:51am
RangerLee wrote:
On the PulpMx show, it was talked about that Barcia is hard to work with, I imagine that if you get a reputation is hard to...
On the PulpMx show, it was talked about that Barcia is hard to work with, I imagine that if you get a reputation is hard to work with in the pits, and your results are not what was expected, it would be hard to get a team. I figure as a team manager if I had the choice of two riders, both of them top 10, but not winning championships, but one is easy to work with and the other difficult, I would go with the easier one.
I don't think they said he was hard to work with. It was more along the lines of Tickle is easy to work with, and begged for the position by calling every week and they made the decision to go with tickle.
mxb2
9/18/2017 8:30am
I don't care who you are, how good you've been, how good you are now...if you want vital to like you, you gotta spend your own...

Mookie had the entire outdoors and off season to be ready for A1 and didn't even show up til round 3. And the highest he finished...
Mookie had the entire outdoors and off season to be ready for A1 and didn't even show up til round 3. And the highest he finished all year was 9th at St. Louis. I wouldn't consider myself a Barcia fan but at least he's getting his ducks in a row ahead of time instead of sitting around for months fishing and waiting for the phone to ring.
Exactly,but I m sure there is an excuse coming. Comparing those two is comical. Check the resume and results. At least barcias out there.
tprice07
9/18/2017 9:15am
I know a few people said they could see Barcia at MCR...but would Malcolm give them a try? Would they call him?
Johnny Ringo
9/18/2017 9:48am

Mookie had the entire outdoors and off season to be ready for A1 and didn't even show up til round 3. And the highest he finished...
Thanks for proving my point
ga_pike
9/18/2017 10:04am Edited Date/Time 9/18/2017 10:05am
What about Barcia to Factory Honda on a performance based contract? I could see that if Roczen isn't ready for SX. Then, depending on his results, maybe he could earn a spot for outdoors.

The other crazy thought would be a Stewart/Stewart/Barcia effort on Hondas. I have a feeling that might grab some factory support.
NJKawi913
9/18/2017 11:25am
JB51 aboard am Alta for SX, but they'll have to agree to install some sort of speaker that simulates a rev limiter so he feels a bit more comforatable.
davistld01
9/18/2017 11:58am
RangerLee wrote:
On the PulpMx show, it was talked about that Barcia is hard to work with, I imagine that if you get a reputation is hard to...
Zycki11 wrote:
I don't think they said he was hard to work with. It was more along the lines of Tickle is easy to work with, and begged...
I don't think they said he was hard to work with. It was more along the lines of Tickle is easy to work with, and begged for the position by calling every week and they made the decision to go with tickle.
Whatever it takes. Tickle ain't stupid.

tickleme20
9/18/2017 12:17pm
RangerLee wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
I don't think they said he was hard to work with. It was more along the lines of Tickle is easy to work with, and begged...
davistld01 wrote:
Whatever it takes. Tickle ain't stupid.

Ha yep. But I honestly don't think they would hire Barcia even if he had kept them on speed dial. He's degenerated into a bitter has-been who struggles to stay in the top 10 while pissing off as many other riders as possible. Why would a top team like RB KTM want any part of his shit?
mxjon454
9/26/2017 7:10pm
RangerLee wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
I thought Decoster wanted barcia but red bull didnt want anything to do with him, so red bull nixxed that ktm deal? Id rather have barcia on a 1 year deal then tickle. IMO Barcia can still win races, Tickle cant. But then again im not a team manager or owner hahaha
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
9/26/2017 7:10pm
tickleme20 wrote:
Ha yep. But I honestly don't think they would hire Barcia even if he had kept them on speed dial. He's degenerated into a bitter has-been...
Ha yep. But I honestly don't think they would hire Barcia even if he had kept them on speed dial. He's degenerated into a bitter has-been who struggles to stay in the top 10 while pissing off as many other riders as possible. Why would a top team like RB KTM want any part of his shit?
Jeez, who pissed in your Cheerios?
gsxr6
9/26/2017 7:16pm
Barcia will win again, he is still young and has talent to burn, ala kw or davi. Deano blew out his knee in consecutive years and came back, and is another guy who will win. Anything happens to tomac or musquin injury wise this year and all kinds of guys who haven't won or weren't expected to will. Dungey being out will put quite a bit of wind in alot of guys sails.......
MX Guy
Fantasy
668th
9/26/2017 7:35pm
tickleme20 wrote:
Ha yep. But I honestly don't think they would hire Barcia even if he had kept them on speed dial. He's degenerated into a bitter has-been...
GuyB wrote:
Jeez, who pissed in your Cheerios?
Sometimes the truth can be harsh yet still remain true

Can't say I disagree with the comments made, 51 does like to rub plastic and makes it seem like he aims to be disliked

Post a reply to: Justin Barcia Racing Monster Cup aboard a Privateer Honda

The Latest