Related:
Create New Tag

8/17/2017 2:12 PM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

8/17/2017 2:15 PM

Doubt he will ride Ironman, JGR is just waiting to boot him out.

|

8/17/2017 2:22 PM

Thought his doctor had cleared him to the last weekend and him not riding was due to a lack of communication???

|

8/17/2017 2:30 PM

Michael Scott wrote:

Thought his doctor had cleared him to the last weekend and him not riding was due to a lack of communication???

Yeah when I heard that interview I was thinking it sounded like Barcia didn't actually go/get cleared by his doctor the first time.

Not smart to fuck around with a rattled brain. Listen to the doctors.

|

8/17/2017 2:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2017 2:48 PM

aeffertz wrote:

Yeah when I heard that interview I was thinking it sounded like Barcia didn't actually go/get cleared by his doctor the first time.

Not smart to lie to your employer either

Edit: maybe the collaborated, who the eff knows

|

8/17/2017 2:49 PM

Who? Wut?

|

8/17/2017 3:47 PM

Michael Scott wrote:

That story sounded like complete bullshit and this kind of proves it was.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

8/17/2017 3:51 PM

and you wonder why Red Bull said no thank you?!??!whistling whistling

|

8/17/2017 4:27 PM

aeffertz wrote:

what interview?

|

8/17/2017 6:37 PM

he was cleared by his doctor but failed to pass the official concussion protocol.

|

8/17/2017 6:43 PM

Michael Scott wrote:

aeffertz wrote:

es337 wrote:

what interview?

Matthews interviewed J. Bone last week I believe and they discussed the situation.

|

8/17/2017 6:51 PM

I miss bam bam... want some parity, come on now

|

8/17/2017 7:22 PM

Seems like theres going to be a lot of unemployment next year. Wonder who wont have a ride when the music stops..
|

8/17/2017 7:33 PM

Like I mentioned last week, I think we've already seen Barcia's last race on a Suzuki. This feels like fodder.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/17/2017 8:06 PM

This is a bummer.

|

8/18/2017 6:41 AM

whoaaa failed a concussion test??

|

8/18/2017 7:58 AM

51xc wrote:

he was cleared by his doctor but failed to pass the official concussion protocol.

your statement is above the cognitive abilities of the haters posting on this thread wink

I hope Bam Bam gets a good ride for next year and kills it! (if I had my way he would be C Webb's teammate )

|

8/18/2017 8:16 AM

I know its been said that helmets can't prevent concussions, but 3 in the last year wearing an Arai is a little disturbing for those of us with the same lid.

|

8/18/2017 8:25 AM

Right before the contract is up is when Bam Bam normally pours it on. With him being sidelined, that is gonna make it awfully tough for him...

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

8/18/2017 8:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2017 8:49 AM

51xc wrote:

motomike137 wrote:

your statement is above the cognitive abilities of the haters posting on this thread wink

I hope Bam Bam gets a good ride for next year and kills it! (if I had my way he would be C Webb's teammate )

Lol, the word "Cognitive" is probably above most of the readership

|

8/18/2017 9:16 AM

kzizok wrote:

Like I mentioned last week, I think we've already seen Barcia's last race on a Suzuki. This feels like fodder.

I think he stays JGR on the cheap.

|

8/18/2017 9:38 AM

kzizok wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:

Best bet for him. If RedBull/KTM said "no"...it's the closest he might get to a factory ride, because JGR IS a factory ride.

|

8/18/2017 12:02 PM

Michael Scott wrote:

aeffertz wrote:

Michael Scott wrote:

Not smart to lie to your employer either

Edit: maybe the collaborated, who the eff knows

^^^^ Exactly this right here. I don't think he wanted to ride and is waiting this season out.

|

8/18/2017 1:44 PM

rmoto003 wrote:

What's this "pair of titties" you speak of. You officially have my interest now.tongue

|

8/18/2017 2:02 PM

kzizok wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:

I believe he is riding for free this year. Only money coming in is outside sponser money like AStar gear, monster, etc.

I heard this at the beginning of the year. His contract was contingent on riding Yamaha to be paid. Nothing out there so he continued with JGR. Better than sitting out and being forgotten.

|

Older and YZer!!!

8/18/2017 2:19 PM

kzizok wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:

honda907 wrote:

I believe he is riding for free this year. Only money coming in is outside sponser money like AStar gear, monster, etc.

I heard this at the beginning of the year. His contract was contingent on riding Yamaha to be paid. Nothing out there so he continued with JGR. Better than sitting out and being forgotten.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Bogle?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/18/2017 2:22 PM

jayluv54 wrote:

I know its been said that helmets can't prevent concussions, but 3 in the last year wearing an Arai is a little disturbing for those of us with the same lid.

Helmets help prevent concussions. Not always well, but help is help.

|

8/18/2017 2:24 PM

rmoto003 wrote:

downard254 wrote:

What's this "pair of titties" you speak of. You officially have my interest now.tongue

laughing laughing laughing laughing
|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/18/2017 2:25 PM

Rockinar wrote:
Seems like theres going to be a lot of unemployment next year. Wonder who wont have a ride when the music stops..

I can guarantee you barcia will have a ride. Not many guys can contend for top 5s every week with a chance at the occasional podium. Whether his ride comes here or the GP's should be the real question.

|

8/18/2017 4:22 PM

I bet he stays at JGR.

|