Justin Barcia

TerryK
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 1:25pm
|
TerryK
11/30/2008 1:13pm
joe101uk wrote:
the kid rips tho
Oh there's no doubt he does, but man, how the hell do his engines stay together? He even hits the rev limiter through the whoops!
olddude
11/30/2008 2:26pm
I really don't know shit about shineola, but I would tend to believe he would be even faster short shifting, and getting off that clutch.

The Shop

RMZ819
11/30/2008 3:10pm
I am surprised the hype that Barcia is getting. He is good but not dominant. He will be big news at the first national next yr because he will be the 09's version of the latest and greatest up and coming rider that is going to change the sport. IMO he will not be a factor in the Lites class. He is a few yrs away from being the rider that everyone wants him to be today.
Moto547
11/30/2008 4:33pm
RMZ819 wrote:
I am surprised the hype that Barcia is getting. He is good but not dominant. He will be big news at the first national next yr...
I am surprised the hype that Barcia is getting. He is good but not dominant. He will be big news at the first national next yr because he will be the 09's version of the latest and greatest up and coming rider that is going to change the sport. IMO he will not be a factor in the Lites class. He is a few yrs away from being the rider that everyone wants him to be today.
Seems like his love/hate ratio is
about equal lately haha. Might just
be me too...
Team Ideal
11/30/2008 4:51pm
RMZ819 wrote:
I am surprised the hype that Barcia is getting. He is good but not dominant. He will be big news at the first national next yr...
we saw him at Red Bud and LL. he is the real deal. quicker lap times than the A class. granted no one was there to battle to keep times down, but had more than enough fast guys to challenge at O's and came thru.

and everyone braggin on Malcolm, hell he didn't even move up yet, he has nothing for the A boys
mw21784
11/30/2008 5:20pm
from watching him this past week in FL he will be a factor right away at glen helen. the kid has tons of talent just would like to see him race a little cleaner. hes got amazing skills on a sx track as well.watch out for this kid to start ripping wins this year
jleews6
11/30/2008 5:26pm
I have to agree the kid is fast and Im sure he will be up toward the front of the pack this year but the way people reacted towards him at mini os ,I wont be shocked if his fan base is small compared to the others out there.
500guy
11/30/2008 5:26pm
mw21784 wrote:
from watching him this past week in FL he will be a factor right away at glen helen. the kid has tons of talent just would...
from watching him this past week in FL he will be a factor right away at glen helen. the kid has tons of talent just would like to see him race a little cleaner. hes got amazing skills on a sx track as well.watch out for this kid to start ripping wins this year
what kid Stewart or Barcia ?
aedwards07
11/30/2008 5:29pm
Barcia will make an impact for sure come glen helen.Weather its positive or not may be another story.After watching him make almost no clean passes I think he is going to be in for a rude awakening.
neysbo
11/30/2008 5:36pm
RMZ819 wrote:
Team Ideal wrote:
we saw him at Red Bud and LL. he is the real deal. quicker lap times than the A class. granted no one was there to...
we saw him at Red Bud and LL. he is the real deal. quicker lap times than the A class. granted no one was there to battle to keep times down, but had more than enough fast guys to challenge at O's and came thru.

and everyone braggin on Malcolm, hell he didn't even move up yet, he has nothing for the A boys
I would say Malcolm will have something when he moves up , he seems to be a late bloomer. From what I see on the lap times from Saturday he had the fastest lap that day.
He ran a 1:50.12 , next was Barcia with a 1:50.3. Again this is just from Saturday.
Matt Wozney
11/30/2008 5:44pm
That is such an AWESOME VIDEO!!

Mini O's edition coming soon!!
Matt Wozney
11/30/2008 5:47pm
aedwards07 wrote:
Barcia will make an impact for sure come glen helen.Weather its positive or not may be another story.After watching him make almost no clean passes I...
Barcia will make an impact for sure come glen helen.Weather its positive or not may be another story.After watching him make almost no clean passes I think he is going to be in for a rude awakening.
Ummm.......so he's aggressive.....what's wrong with that?

He was clean all week at Mini O's.
mxpimp
11/30/2008 5:48pm
The kid is fast but really no need to be revving that much.
Lightning78
11/30/2008 5:52pm
mxpimp wrote:
I noticed that too.... he would be hitting the rev limiter mid air sometimes, does that make him sound faster?...lol

That was a great vid the kid hauls on a bike but did do some shady passing as well
Matt Wozney
11/30/2008 5:57pm
mxpimp wrote:
I noticed that too.... he would be hitting the rev limiter mid air sometimes, does that make him sound faster?...lol That was a great vid the...
I noticed that too.... he would be hitting the rev limiter mid air sometimes, does that make him sound faster?...lol

That was a great vid the kid hauls on a bike but did do some shady passing as well
Thanks!
jmar
11/30/2008 6:09pm
What I see is a fast kid out front by himself making mistakes and over reving his bike. If he can't keep from making mistakes when he's all by himself then he is going to be a basket case when he has other riders in front, sides and rear when he gets to the pros.

BTW: If he pulls that dirty rider shit in the pros he'll never finish a moto with out hitting the ground.

11/30/2008 7:05pm
The kid doesn't ever get 9ths.

Which will be his only problem in the pro's. He's a pusher and he'll always be pushing to the front. Which may lead to crashes and broke bikes.

But he's humbled plenty of top 20 riders. Ask around.....if you are a privateer you are in his way.

He may not beat Wharton, Canard or Metcalf. May not touch Dungey but it's Factory boy's only gonna take him down.

And that ain't hype. It's fact.

People talk about his NY loudmouth because his speed can't be criticized. So have fun while you can shooting down this 16 year old. It'll be someone else next year.
Moto547
11/30/2008 9:39pm
The kid doesn't ever get 9ths. Which will be his only problem in the pro's. He's a pusher and he'll always be pushing to the front...

Which will be his only problem in the pro's. He's a pusher and he'll always be pushing to the front. Which may lead to crashes and broke bikes.

But he's humbled plenty of top 20 riders. Ask around.....if you are a privateer you are in his way.

He may not beat Wharton, Canard or Metcalf. May not touch Dungey but it's Factory boy's only gonna take him down.

People talk about his NY loudmouth because his speed can't be criticized. So have fun while you can shooting down this 16 year old. It'll be someone else next year.
Next JLaw minus the "drugs?" The cool Jason that talked MAD
shit and backed it up weekend after weekend. Yeah. I have that
feeling. That will prolly be the ONLY thing they have in common
but thats fun to hear and watch IMO...
11/30/2008 9:41pm
mxpimp wrote:
if your hittin the rev limiter your not accelerating....
11/30/2008 10:02pm
The kid doesn't ever get 9ths. Which will be his only problem in the pro's. He's a pusher and he'll always be pushing to the front...

Moto547 wrote:
Next JLaw minus the "drugs?" The cool Jason that talked MAD shit and backed it up weekend after weekend. Yeah. I have that feeling. That will...
Next JLaw minus the "drugs?" The cool Jason that talked MAD
shit and backed it up weekend after weekend. Yeah. I have that
feeling. That will prolly be the ONLY thing they have in common
but thats fun to hear and watch IMO...
Maybe.

Barcia is very close with his family and supporters who are all really involved. It's a totally different deal.

J Law is pretty much running his own program. And had no where near the support or complete program entering the pros.

The only similarity between the two is that they grew up within 200 miles of each other and raced some of the same tracks. And they both talk a little junk.
sharkey
11/30/2008 11:37pm
didnt he just get of the little bikes and on big bikes 1/2 way thru last year. i thought he said he had only been on the big bikes 3-4 months before lorettas
moto111
Fantasy
1438th
12/1/2008 5:50am
I hope he rises to the occasion.
Someone told me that they were at the race the day Honda paged Barcia to come up to the control tower and meet with the Honda guys. They say that Barcia was out that day on some clapped-out-rat-bike-80cc putting some whoop on local spoiled brats. He says they (Barcia) could hardly afford to go racing in the first place. If this story is true then he deserves all the credit.
joe101uk
12/1/2008 6:43am
i think this kid can definatly be in contention for the outdoors title, the only problem with him is like a few of you have said already.....he's quite an aggressive rider which isnt gonna be doing him any favours against the pros, he stuffs people into corners when theres just no need for it and alot of riders at mini o's were saying how there is just no need for that because theres no fun in racing when u have to constantly be looking out for someone trying to take out ya front wheel on purpose.

but yeh im a big fan of his and just hope he can show everyone how good he really is at glen helen
user760a
12/1/2008 8:50am
a few times he actualy closed the throttle enough to stay out of the limiter over the doubles.
12/1/2008 8:54am
You must not have stayed around for the final moto in the 250 b stock class at LL's when Dean Wilson Finaly got a start with Barcia right behind him.Deano checked out by 15 seconds and that is not the only time in 08 .Deano did that to him at Oakhill to in the 250 b stock class.Barcia better not look ahead as far as the Glen Helen just yet he is gonna have his hand's full when the spring national's roll around.

Post a reply to: Justin Barcia

The Latest