Just1 helmets

Related:
Create New Tag

4/29/2016 5:44 PM

I'm searching for a new lid and came across just1 helmets. I've never really heard anything about them but they look top notch. Has anyone on here tried one or have any input on them? Also any input on airoh helmets (other than they are light)?

|

4/29/2016 5:49 PM

To be honest, if I was you, I wouldn't buy an Airoh. Why not? Ask Zach Bell. Crashing Bell made terrible crashes when he was riding at Geico with his 6D on his head. He made his first big tumble with his Airoh and he got an serious bleeding in his brain.

Just1 Helmets are quality helmets, they are in the same league as Lazer if you ask me. And just behind Bell/Arai/Shoei and maybe 6D. That depends on who you ask.

|

6/1/2016 8:59 AM

It's very light and super comfortable. Great airflow also and I don't notice my neck brace (Atlas). I got a great, great deal on it and was a little sceptical at first but I am so glad I ride with this helmet right now.

|

6/1/2016 9:36 AM

Safety aside, I can't get past the looks. Huge mouthpiece.

|

6/1/2016 9:56 AM

I have a Just 1, I think it's great. It might not fit as perfectly for me as other helmets I've tried, but it definitely is a solid choice.

|

Just your average moto genius.

6/1/2016 6:30 PM

Tim Gajser and several other MXGP riders are wearing Just 1 helmets. I'm sure it's a quality lid and I think they look really good!

|

6/1/2016 6:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2016 6:39 PM

We sell them where I work. Top notch helmets. I have a shoei but switched to Just1 last month. They're durable, light, comfortable and like others have said can be found at a great price. I know Blake Baggett wears one and I believe it's either pourcel or Anderson that wears one too.

|

6/1/2016 6:43 PM

I race in a Just 1 and love it. I came from a Suomy and it flows about the same. If you race in very hot areas like we do, it makes a huge difference.

|

2019 KTM 350 XC-F
Apollo Motorcycle Club
Daytona Dirt Riders (DDR)
Floridatrailriders.org (FTR)

6/1/2016 6:50 PM

There is an MX2 rider named Paul (?) Just, I believe he is from the Netherlands. Always wondered if he has any relation to this helmet company.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

6/1/2016 6:53 PM

Sir Roostsalot wrote:

There is an MX2 rider named Paul (?) Just, I believe he is from the Netherlands. Always wondered if he has any relation to ...more

Roberts Justs
No I don't think theres any relation.

|