Just watched St louis

Scotty
4/20/2008 1:28pm Edited Date/Time 5/11/2012 9:58am
Is Reed really that hurt or he is just a drama king?? I cant believe a guy who can ride to a 2nd place finish is really hurt that bad.. Or what does it say about competition? All of his interviews, he has to mention that he's hurt, and its gonna be a "tough" day.. lol give me a break!
|
4/20/2008 1:33pm
Yeah...I think he's pulling some stunts at this point. That's a great way to demoralie your opponents; make them think you can beat them even when you are hurt!
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4000th
4/20/2008 1:37pm
Its called cortizone shots and hyperbaric therapy. Oh yea, and not being a puss.
Scotty
4/20/2008 1:39pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Its called cortizone shots and hyperbaric therapy. Oh yea, and not being a puss.
Ive done plenty of cortisone shots, and they really don't do much if anything about the pain.. He must be jacked up on some good shit to ride that good still..Or he likes to play it up..
ProMed
4/20/2008 1:45pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Ive done plenty of cortisone shots, and they really don't do much if anything about the pain.. He must be jacked up on some good shit...
Ive done plenty of cortisone shots, and they really don't do much if anything about the pain.. He must be jacked up on some good shit to ride that good still..Or he likes to play it up..
Cortisone reduces the inflammation. Once the inflammation subsides then the pain relief follows. This can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

The Shop

spacerider
4/20/2008 2:12pm
he said it was not him at the Go Kart track ,someone use his name...
Friday
4/20/2008 2:25pm
I was kinda surprised how easily and eagerly he was pumping his arms above his head when he came out for introductions.Nice to see he took off the hospital bracelet and wiped the blood from his mouth though.Tongue
`ol Ger
4/20/2008 3:02pm
I lean towards "He likes to play it up."
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
4/20/2008 3:04pm
Friday wrote:
I was kinda surprised how easily and eagerly he was pumping his arms above his head when he came out for introductions.Nice to see he took...
I was kinda surprised how easily and eagerly he was pumping his arms above his head when he came out for introductions.Nice to see he took off the hospital bracelet and wiped the blood from his mouth though.Tongue
Without seeing it, I'd about 100 percent guess that it was his left hand doing that. The right? that one stays pretty stationary.
Void Main
4/20/2008 3:12pm
Yep, I watched him ride around the entire stadium during introductions. He only pumped his left arm in the air and kept the right hand down on the throttle. Also in the podium picture he holds up the trophy with his left hand. Definitely favoring the right arm but as far as how painful it actually is to him it's hard to say. It's obviously bearable enough for him to race.
Cygnus
4/20/2008 3:45pm
DIdn't you morons hear Ralph say how easy it is to ride thru pain if you have the adrenaline flowing ?
Void Main
4/20/2008 3:50pm
I don't know about that but I remember hearing something about being "gritty" or "grit it out" or something like that.
Friday
4/20/2008 3:55pm
Friday wrote:
I was kinda surprised how easily and eagerly he was pumping his arms above his head when he came out for introductions.Nice to see he took...
GuyB wrote:
Without seeing it, I'd about 100 percent guess that it was his left hand doing that. The right? that one stays pretty stationary.
True Dat.
put265
4/20/2008 4:42pm
i am not doubting he is hurt but i wonder if it is as bad as he says or if he is trying to cover up something else ..... i think since James got hurt he thought he had it in the bag or something and backed down his training thinking he didnt need to be at that level anymore... and now it is catching up to him and now he is scrambling for excuses... dont flam just my opion people ... but go back and watch vids of him at the beginning of the season up to just before he got hurt and you can see a diff.
flarider
4/20/2008 4:43pm
put265 wrote:
i am not doubting he is hurt but i wonder if it is as bad as he says or if he is trying to cover up...
i am not doubting he is hurt but i wonder if it is as bad as he says or if he is trying to cover up something else ..... i think since James got hurt he thought he had it in the bag or something and backed down his training thinking he didnt need to be at that level anymore... and now it is catching up to him and now he is scrambling for excuses... dont flam just my opion people ... but go back and watch vids of him at the beginning of the season up to just before he got hurt and you can see a diff.
Wow...that's some serious making up of bullshit there ....

That come to you in some dream?
put265
4/20/2008 4:46pm
put265 wrote:
i am not doubting he is hurt but i wonder if it is as bad as he says or if he is trying to cover up...
flarider wrote:
Wow...that's some serious making up of bullshit there ....

That come to you in some dream?
yeah in a dream where i thought i could throw my 2 cents out there....
flarider
4/20/2008 4:49pm
with absolutely zero basis in reality ..... Sure, what the hell

Just make shit up out of the blue to accuse a man of
put265
4/20/2008 4:53pm
flarider wrote:
with absolutely zero basis in reality ..... Sure, what the hell

Just make shit up out of the blue to accuse a man of
Do YOU know him personally ? Do YOU hang out with him ? Then who are YOU to tell me what is right and wrong ?? What makes YOU the authority on what is reality and what isnt ?
wildbill
4/20/2008 4:57pm
hucking himself violently over the bars into a jump face is a plausible way to cover up his indiscretion towards training. I'm with ya all the way...
put265
4/20/2008 4:59pm
I never said he did it on purpose ... i never said he wasnt hurt ... all i said was he was building it up to be more than it is
flarider
4/20/2008 5:03pm
Oh, no, please, feel free to make up any bullshit lie story about anyone

Please, go right ahead

Why not
flarider
4/20/2008 5:04pm
put265 wrote:
I never said he did it on purpose ... i never said he wasnt hurt ... all i said was he was building it up to...
I never said he did it on purpose ... i never said he wasnt hurt ... all i said was he was building it up to be more than it is
Actually, didn't you basically say he was faking the injury to cover us his lack of training?
flarider
4/20/2008 5:05pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 6:40pm
put265 wrote:
"i am not doubting he is hurt but i wonder if it is as bad as he says or if he is trying to cover up something else ..... i think since James got hurt he thought he had it in the bag or something and backed down his training thinking he didnt need to be at that level anymore... and now it is catching up to him and now he is scrambling for excuses... dont flam just my opion people ... but go back and watch vids of him at the beginning of the season up to just before he got hurt and you can see a diff."

Yup, that's what you said....
BobbyM
4/20/2008 5:09pm
where'd this fag come from dave?
Shocker
4/20/2008 5:12pm Edited Date/Time 4/20/2008 5:12pm
put265 wrote:
I actually heard from a friend whose cousin's roomate's dog kennels with Ellie's, that there was an electric pulse that only effected L&M Yamahas ignitions. That made him waffle himself. The AMA has assembled a Terrorist task force to look into the matter. The electronic signal was said to originate somewhere in Florida?
put265
4/20/2008 5:12pm
Ok if my post was confusing to you then let me break it down for you ..... he backed down his training cause he believed he didnt need to be at that level to win .... well the other guys have been doing there homework and HAVE been Training harder so now they are pressuring Reed ... he gets hurt ..... realizes he atleast now has a good excuse to save face and says his ALREADY existing injury is worse than it is ... now he can ride the rest of the series as he see's fit to win the championship instead of coming up with reason's why everyone keeps beating him ....
flarider
4/20/2008 5:12pm
I dunno
You left the door open?
flarider
4/20/2008 5:13pm
put265 wrote:
Ok if my post was confusing to you then let me break it down for you ..... he backed down his training cause he believed he...
Ok if my post was confusing to you then let me break it down for you ..... he backed down his training cause he believed he didnt need to be at that level to win .... well the other guys have been doing there homework and HAVE been Training harder so now they are pressuring Reed ... he gets hurt ..... realizes he atleast now has a good excuse to save face and says his ALREADY existing injury is worse than it is ... now he can ride the rest of the series as he see's fit to win the championship instead of coming up with reason's why everyone keeps beating him ....
and you just pull this bullshit out of your ass

Got it!
put265
4/20/2008 5:16pm
what ever man dont worry about it ... you guys keep your tight knit community of Aholes i just posted my opion ... got burned now i am slinking away ... great way to make the motocross community look good guys ....i will delete my account and never be back sorry for having bothered you
Scotty
4/20/2008 5:22pm
put265 wrote:
what ever man dont worry about it ... you guys keep your tight knit community of Aholes i just posted my opion ... got burned now...
what ever man dont worry about it ... you guys keep your tight knit community of Aholes i just posted my opion ... got burned now i am slinking away ... great way to make the motocross community look good guys ....i will delete my account and never be back sorry for having bothered you
Lighten up! Its the internetSmile

Post a reply to: Just watched St louis

The Latest