Just to piss Daniel Blair off

10/25/2019 3:38am
Db as part of the sx broadcast team is awesome. Daniel as a podcast host is like the physical embodiment of a moto "safe space"
kb228
10/25/2019 4:03am
kb228 wrote:
Wtf is the main main show?
hamncheeze wrote:
The one where you pay Daniel Blair $6 a month to listen to how uneducated he truly is.
So its like paying for a premium snapchat when theres already millions of free nude content online... got it.

I dont understand paying for speculation and incorrect information.
10/25/2019 4:36am
crowe176 wrote:
I miss Hobo and the funnier Blair brother. Hopefully when the season starts, the OG show will get back on track. Cooksey did a good job...
I miss Hobo and the funnier Blair brother. Hopefully when the season starts, the OG show will get back on track. Cooksey did a good job on this weeks show as well, which is something I thought I'd never admit.
swizcore wrote:
I wish I could listen, I love DB but producer Joe's voice is wayyy to "pillow talk radio" for me and makes me feel uncomfortable... Laughing
I take you don't listen to Keefers after dark then ;-)
Mr. Afterbar
10/25/2019 6:18am
crowe176 wrote:
I miss Hobo and the funnier Blair brother. Hopefully when the season starts, the OG show will get back on track. Cooksey did a good job...
I miss Hobo and the funnier Blair brother. Hopefully when the season starts, the OG show will get back on track. Cooksey did a good job on this weeks show as well, which is something I thought I'd never admit.
Vincent Blair is absolutely unlistenable. He's so removed from the sport yet always feels like he has an accurate "hot take" on every matter. Vincent Blair...
Vincent Blair is absolutely unlistenable. He's so removed from the sport yet always feels like he has an accurate "hot take" on every matter.

Vincent Blair literally sounds about as smart as a bag of dildos. Every time I see his name associated with that podcast, I immediately flick off my phone's screen then delete the pod.

Vincent Blair's commentary is as insightful as the Pauly Shore movie Bio Dome - except without any of the actual humor.

Vincent Blair's thought process makes him sound like a walking talking fetal alcohol syndrome awareness public service announcement.

Vincent Blair, I fucking hate you.
I agree without the hate part. The guy is clueless and a massive shit talker. Hates on all kinds of stuff for no reason. He contributes nothing. Honestly, producer Joe is the best part of any of their shows. Daniel's views are quite twisted as well and his biases are annoying.

The Shop

10/25/2019 6:22am
I agree without the hate part. The guy is clueless and a massive shit talker. Hates on all kinds of stuff for no reason. He contributes...
I agree without the hate part. The guy is clueless and a massive shit talker. Hates on all kinds of stuff for no reason. He contributes nothing. Honestly, producer Joe is the best part of any of their shows. Daniel's views are quite twisted as well and his biases are annoying.
Yea, the hate part was just for comedic schtick. I stand by all the other comments though Laughing
10/25/2019 7:19am
At the Baltimore Arenacross one year, Daniel Blair had to ride the LCQ. He ended up third and didn't make the main. The third place rider was awarded a check for $150 from the sponsor of the LCQ and got an interview on camera. It was called the "hard luck" award. Blair's response was "this is the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me" and threw the big check on the floor. He walked off the stage like the spoiled jerk he is. He can suck it.
dancolvin633
Fantasy
2236th
10/25/2019 8:10am
Here’s a picture of Daniel in Arenacross giving his podium trophy to a kid in the stands, which he did regularly. What a dirtbag.

Renner153
Fantasy
3578th
10/25/2019 8:51am
At the Baltimore Arenacross one year, Daniel Blair had to ride the LCQ. He ended up third and didn't make the main. The third place rider...
At the Baltimore Arenacross one year, Daniel Blair had to ride the LCQ. He ended up third and didn't make the main. The third place rider was awarded a check for $150 from the sponsor of the LCQ and got an interview on camera. It was called the "hard luck" award. Blair's response was "this is the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me" and threw the big check on the floor. He walked off the stage like the spoiled jerk he is. He can suck it.
But we need less robots and more personality in the sport.....
kkawboy14
10/25/2019 9:06am
Wells423 wrote:
Jacob Hayes signed with AJE Gas Monkey Husqvarna. Press release will be November 1st. Good for Jacob. Hopefully the guy lands on the podium a few...
Jacob Hayes signed with AJE Gas Monkey Husqvarna. Press release will be November 1st. Good for Jacob. Hopefully the guy lands on the podium a few times. He deserves it.
Seems like the press release just happened by you!
10/25/2019 2:22pm
At the Baltimore Arenacross one year, Daniel Blair had to ride the LCQ. He ended up third and didn't make the main. The third place rider...
Renner153 wrote:
But we need less robots and more personality in the sport.....
Personality is great. Being a dick to sponsors of our sport is stupid.
oldblood
10/25/2019 6:08pm
I know it's wrong, but, that story is funnier than shit!
TeamGreen
10/25/2019 7:14pm
crowe176 wrote:
swizcore wrote:
I wish I could listen, I love DB but producer Joe's voice is wayyy to "pillow talk radio" for me and makes me feel uncomfortable... Laughing
Ted722 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/10/24/381217/s1200_E82F1D55_0D12_48DD_9B0D_BA0F7AC350ED.jpg[/img]

That would be, in the butt, of-course.
Where’s my Courvoisier?
10/25/2019 8:33pm
Unless youre a truck driver who has time to listen to any of these shows? You listen for three hours to get about 10 minutes of interesting stuff. And why so many commercials now?
coastie44
10/25/2019 9:13pm
Unless youre a truck driver who has time to listen to any of these shows? You listen for three hours to get about 10 minutes of...
Unless youre a truck driver who has time to listen to any of these shows? You listen for three hours to get about 10 minutes of interesting stuff. And why so many commercials now?
I’m in airplanes a lot and Moto podcasts keep me occupied. I listen to them all and like DB125s main event Moto!

SLOWTIME
10/26/2019 4:44pm Edited Date/Time 10/26/2019 4:44pm
I had to unsubscribe from the racer x podcast.. main event should have stayed on its own exclusive channel.
deluxeman
10/26/2019 7:51pm
crowe176 wrote:
swizcore wrote:
I could never really explain why he gave me the creeps, but you nailed it perfectly.

I like DB, he has a good sense of humor. But yes he is now a Feld robot and has to toe the company line.
JohnnyD13
10/26/2019 8:18pm
You know the more hate you guys throw around, the less good, intelligent and respectful people come on here. Eventually leaving the haters to just bitch constantly about everything and everyone. How bout we make a rule where you can say one thing negative and the next needs to be positive.
swtwtwtw
10/26/2019 8:42pm
DBlair cannot speak intelligently- He supports his son racing.
10/27/2019 3:32am
Everyone in this thread is fucking pathetic hahahahaha
hamncheeze
10/29/2019 4:20pm
On this week's Main Event Moto show Blair drops a few butthurt references to critics on "forums". Hey DB,we know you're reading, here's a thought: comb the threads for intelligent criticism and then work to improve your show.
Motofinne
10/30/2019 4:16am Edited Date/Time 10/30/2019 4:22am
SLOWTIME wrote:
I had to unsubscribe from the racer x podcast.. main event should have stayed on its own exclusive channel.
I haven't unsubscribed but it is really annoying when they pop up in my feed.

Nothing against Blair but there is only 24h per day, i don't have time to listen to another moto podcast. They should have separate feeds for his podcast and the Exhaust podcast like Matthes does with all his different shows.
Wells423
10/30/2019 2:53pm
Wow I didn’t realize starting this thread would drum up so much hate. I listen to all things moto related expect for guy b because I don’t like the guy. Was more just to poke at Daniel
Tenacious P
11/1/2019 10:33pm
I hope that Daniel can eventually stop the main main and focus on growing the Main Event Podcast. He needs more sponsors to make more $$ even if it means long commercials, which Pulp has shown can be financially viable and listeners don’t mind too much. We understand.

Open up more like OG D Blair and let the riders know what you will and won’t share. Give us the goods, let us see the human side of these riders. That’s what we love and that’s what Blair is great at. BTW love the pod Producer Joe what does that mofo look like?!?!
dancolvin633
Fantasy
2236th
11/1/2019 11:54pm
I hope that Daniel can eventually stop the main main and focus on growing the Main Event Podcast. He needs more sponsors to make more $$...
I hope that Daniel can eventually stop the main main and focus on growing the Main Event Podcast. He needs more sponsors to make more $$ even if it means long commercials, which Pulp has shown can be financially viable and listeners don’t mind too much. We understand.

Open up more like OG D Blair and let the riders know what you will and won’t share. Give us the goods, let us see the human side of these riders. That’s what we love and that’s what Blair is great at. BTW love the pod Producer Joe what does that mofo look like?!?!
Producer Joe.... has a very dark complexion.
hamncheeze
12/16/2019 2:02pm
OK, so I've been critical of Main Event Moto recently.

However, this week's Season Preview episode with Daniel, Producer Joe, Hobo Nick and Vincent is definitely what makes this show a good listen. Yes it's juvenile at times, and yes there's some diversions, and yes there's some crazy hot takes, but those guys had me laughing all morning while I was working in my bike shop. THIS IS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT DANIEL!!
12/16/2019 3:21pm
hamncheeze wrote:
OK, so I've been critical of Main Event Moto recently. However, this week's Season Preview episode with Daniel, Producer Joe, Hobo Nick and Vincent is definitely...
OK, so I've been critical of Main Event Moto recently.

However, this week's Season Preview episode with Daniel, Producer Joe, Hobo Nick and Vincent is definitely what makes this show a good listen. Yes it's juvenile at times, and yes there's some diversions, and yes there's some crazy hot takes, but those guys had me laughing all morning while I was working in my bike shop. THIS IS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT DANIEL!!
I'll listen when Vincent is on. He comes ready to melt snowflakes. Joe, Hobo, and Vincent should just run the show.
Freddy
12/17/2019 7:44am
This weeks show was amazing, the combination of Hobo and Vincet+alcohol makes for a great show.

Post a reply to: Just to piss Daniel Blair off

The Latest