Just payin the bills Guyb?

jemcee
Edited Date/Time 3/1/2018 1:06pm

|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/28/2018 9:36pm
No, just helping out a fellow photog who couldn't make the last couple weeks.

One of my biggest worries is being stuck on the way to an event (flight issue, weather, etc.) and not being able to shoot an event that I need to cover.

I missed one due to tornadoes near Dallas a dozen years ago or so...

Troy, Ohio, got rained out...twice...and I had tickets to go both times.

I also had a year at Minneapolis where I had food poisoning the night before the event. I spent the whole night shooting from the floor saying to myself, "Oh...I hope that was a fart..."
jeffro503
2/28/2018 9:38pm
You damn crazy Aussie bastards! What are you up to Jem? What's the meaning of this crypto / subliminal message? There is a hidden message here....and I'm to stupid and tired to see it I bet.
jeffro503
2/28/2018 9:40pm
GuyB wrote:
No, just helping out a fellow photog who couldn't make the last couple weeks. One of my biggest worries is being stuck on the way to...

One of my biggest worries is being stuck on the way to an event (flight issue, weather, etc.) and not being able to shoot an event that I need to cover.

I also had a year at Minneapolis where I had food poisoning the night before the event. I spent the whole night shooting from the floor saying to myself, "Oh...I hope that was a fart..."
Now I'm even more lost. The pic has your name on it Steve. Right?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/28/2018 9:43pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Now I'm even more lost. The pic has your name on it Steve. Right?
Correct. I sent him photos, which got dispensed among this regular customers...

The Shop

jemcee
2/28/2018 9:43pm Edited Date/Time 2/28/2018 9:49pm
Haha nothing worse than following through.. So he gets paid ahead of time to supply content but can't due to circumstances so you supply the content for him? Interesting..
I'm thinking Kardy? I only say that cause he had pics on racerx from round 1 but not the last couple of weeks..

Edit: I don't need an answer haha just find it interesting
jemcee
2/28/2018 9:47pm
jeffro503 wrote:
You damn crazy Aussie bastards! What are you up to Jem? What's the meaning of this crypto / subliminal message? There is a hidden message here....and...
You damn crazy Aussie bastards! What are you up to Jem? What's the meaning of this crypto / subliminal message? There is a hidden message here....and I'm to stupid and tired to see it I bet.
Haha I just saw that Guyb contributed to racerx this week..Thought he might have the monkey on his back and need to pay off his dealers
jeffro503
2/28/2018 10:37pm
jeffro503 wrote:
You damn crazy Aussie bastards! What are you up to Jem? What's the meaning of this crypto / subliminal message? There is a hidden message here....and...
jemcee wrote:
Haha I just saw that Guyb contributed to racerx this week..Thought he might have the monkey on his back and need to pay off his dealers
Haha....no worries Jem. I saw the thread and had no idea what was going on. Sipped a couple cold ones tonight after a long and rough day at work. Granted....if there was a hidden message , there was no way possible my dumbass was gonna find it! So I needed to ask , so I didn't go to bed confused. Haha.
wreckitrandy
2/28/2018 10:37pm
jeffro503 wrote:
jemcee wrote:
What are you sayin'? Gibby drives a side hack? Not that there's anything wrong with that!
KMC440
2/28/2018 11:32pm
GuyB wrote:
No, just helping out a fellow photog who couldn't make the last couple weeks. One of my biggest worries is being stuck on the way to...

I punched the dude in front of me that night ... "hey man go to the hospital if you're that sick" I yelled at him. Seems obvious you stayed far enough from the opening ceremonies fire cannons. What a trooper all while fumigating the place. Sick
dkg
3/1/2018 12:01am
Nice. Moto is a great sport with riders, teams, etc. and now photogs helping when needed ^5, Steve.
3/1/2018 7:01am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2018 7:02am
GuyB will even give you a high five if you’re hanging over the fence at redbud. Even if you’re in the process of serving a “click” sentence.
peelout
3/1/2018 8:34am
GuyB wrote:

if shitting your pants is cool, call me Miles Davis, bro
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/1/2018 10:59am
While some media outlets treat others like mortal enemies, some of us get along really well. For instance, if I'm a bike intro and don't have a photographer on hand, Cudby or Maeda have clicked off quite a few shots of me and I've lended them a hand when needed. Shit happens and we all need a helping hand once in a while.
tprice07
3/1/2018 12:13pm
ML512 wrote:
While some media outlets treat others like mortal enemies, some of us get along really well. For instance, if I'm a bike intro and don't have...
While some media outlets treat others like mortal enemies, some of us get along really well. For instance, if I'm a bike intro and don't have a photographer on hand, Cudby or Maeda have clicked off quite a few shots of me and I've lended them a hand when needed. Shit happens and we all need a helping hand once in a while.
I don't view the moto media outlets as competitors...I listen to all the podcasts, look at all the sites for info. Doesn't really matter to me who posts it...I'll read or listen to it.
Xeno
3/1/2018 1:06pm
ML512 wrote:
While some media outlets treat others like mortal enemies, some of us get along really well. For instance, if I'm a bike intro and don't have...
One of my life goals is to have Cudby shoot a picture of me riding. I’ve been close a couple times- I just need to disguise myself as one of the fast guys...Huh

Post a reply to: Just payin the bills Guyb?

The Latest