Just opened a beer with one of my $8,000 KTM bottle openers

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2018 4:24 PM

Seeing my KTM bottle openers in the drawer always brings a smile. The bikes are long gone but the bottle openers bring back all of the great memories. It was a small thing for KTM to do but it made a lasting impression. I still have a Suzuki luggage bag from back when they also gave a Makita drill.

|

6/30/2018 4:31 PM

Cool story bro

|

6/30/2018 4:32 PM

And you couldn't even post a pic of the bottle opener?

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

6/30/2018 4:34 PM

Or the beer?

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

6/30/2018 4:35 PM

BR8ES wrote:

Or the beer?

Something tells me there was more then just one beer opened

|

6/30/2018 4:36 PM

Photo
|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

6/30/2018 5:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2018 5:06 PM

Guys, just a heads up. Please check your KTM bottle openers! Mine cracked right next to the handle and broke in half just as I was going for a critcal open. I was very, very lucky and only spilled 1/2 my beer. I will be using only Japanese bottle openers from now on. These KTM things are way too thin and just are not up to par. Definately not the premium product that KTM claims.

|

6/30/2018 5:28 PM

I just saved 15% on my car insurance using Geico

|

6/30/2018 5:38 PM

The KTM toaster dude.
I made so much fucking toast

|

6/30/2018 5:49 PM

The KTM kids Silencer System. Perfect product to maintain piece and quiet on a long road trip when your little one is still wearing Huggies. Many a peaceful mile......
Damn I feel old now. He’s 19.....

|

6/30/2018 6:07 PM

Stink Bait wrote:

Guys, just a heads up. Please check your KTM bottle openers! Mine cracked right next to the handle and broke in half just as I was going for a critcal open. I was very, very lucky and only spilled 1/2 my beer. I will be using only Japanese bottle openers from now on. These KTM things are way too thin and just are not up to par. Definately not the premium product that KTM claims.

Jap bottle openers are aluminum....far superior to those junker KTM openers which are made of inferior steel.

|

6/30/2018 6:11 PM

Well.....like the OP , I still dig my $7000.00 Husqvarna ball point pen they gave me with my manual. It's a badass pen!

Photo

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/1/2018 4:23 AM

Many guys still have their 8000 kawasaki oil stain on their garage floor

|

7/1/2018 4:29 AM

I thought All KTMs cost $11,000?

|

7/1/2018 4:38 AM

ill trade you a $7000 blu cru t shirtwhistling

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

7/1/2018 5:23 AM

Much TY

|

Ed Johnson

7/1/2018 6:36 AM

I still have my craftsman tool box.. I bought a 98 cr 125. And that’s what they gave you... Suzuki gear bag, Suzuki makita drill... that’s cool they used to do that..

|

7/1/2018 9:30 AM

Dang...all I got was a KTM tool bag...never use it, because its a KTM and I can afford a mechanic.
I would have gotten much more usage out of a bottle opener.

|

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior

7/1/2018 9:35 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Well.....like the OP , I still dig my $7000.00 Husqvarna ball point pen they gave me with my manual. It's a badass pen!

Photo

Man thats a nice pen, does it write upside down? (Seinfeld)

|

KTM Keys to the moto:
Get a good start
Don't blow it

7/1/2018 9:36 AM

Stink Bait wrote:

Hope your hand was not injured. Don't worry, they'll warranty the bottle opener when they come off backorder.

|

7/1/2018 9:44 AM

smoothies862 wrote:

ill trade you a $7000 blu cru t shirtwhistling

Is the shirt backward?

|

7/1/2018 2:58 PM

Deal Brothers Trailers wrote:

Dang...all I got was a KTM tool bag...never use it, because its a KTM and I can afford a mechanic.
I would have gotten much more usage out of a bottle opener.

Silly. The mechanic should be on call 24/7. That way you won't need to open the bottle yourself.

|

7/1/2018 3:08 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Photo

Ericrob7 wrote:

I might be able to do it.....but the specific upside down writing pen was like 4K more. All I could afford was this cheapo 7K pen......but maybe the 11K pen is in my future?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/1/2018 3:10 PM

I still have that rod and screws in my leg that i got from my Yamaha!

|

7/1/2018 3:15 PM

Stink Bait wrote:

Dude, they're on the limit of weight vs structural integrity. It's like 4 ounces less than the Suzuki opener... these things happen , they have a factor of safety of like 0.9 bro.

|

7/1/2018 3:15 PM

inthebadboycorner wrote:

I still have that rod and screws in my leg that i got from my Yamaha!

Har, you could have bought a many pens and can openers for what that cost you.

|

7/1/2018 7:19 PM

ktmdan wrote:

Dude, they're on the limit of weight vs structural integrity. It's like 4 ounces less than the Suzuki opener... these things happen , they have a factor of safety of like 0.9 bro.

The beer's already warm by the time you open a bottle with the Suzuki opener.

|

7/1/2018 7:43 PM

I have a crooked collar bone from my 2005 KTM 450SX but my riding buddies were surprised that I survived two years without injury on my 98 KTM 380sx.

|

7/2/2018 1:41 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Photo

Ericrob7 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

I might be able to do it.....but the specific upside down writing pen was like 4K more. All I could afford was this cheapo 7K pen......but maybe the 11K pen is in my future?

That's $11k in Australian dollars, they are all the upside down model here.

|