Just heard...

6/17/2014 8:40am
MxKing809 wrote:
Ok let's be rational here for a minute: Barcia and Poto are obviously hurt and that cannot be seen as them avoiding the results so I...
Ok let's be rational here for a minute:

Barcia and Poto are obviously hurt and that cannot be seen as them avoiding the results so I don't see it being them.

Who is the only high profile racer who is healthy at this point and has not raced any of the outdoors? I can think of 2 who COULD have raced Glenn Helen but elected not to
When did Barcia get hurt?
6/17/2014 8:43am
MxKing809 wrote:
Ok let's be rational here for a minute: Barcia and Poto are obviously hurt and that cannot be seen as them avoiding the results so I...
Ok let's be rational here for a minute:

Barcia and Poto are obviously hurt and that cannot be seen as them avoiding the results so I don't see it being them.

Who is the only high profile racer who is healthy at this point and has not raced any of the outdoors? I can think of 2 who COULD have raced Glenn Helen but elected not to
Don't say Alessi.

They had plans on racing Canada long before GH.

The Shop

MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
6/17/2014 8:47am
Triple 5, keep in mind this test is supposedly from SX..... More than enough time for someone to change their plans. I'm not naming names, just piecing some facts together
IceMan446
6/17/2014 8:47am
TripleFive wrote:
Don't say Alessi.

They had plans on racing Canada long before GH.
The bad test was from SX.

When did they decide to race Canada again?
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
6/17/2014 8:48am Edited Date/Time 6/17/2014 8:48am
MxKing809 wrote:
Hangtown Bro!
Where he went 4-5 for 5th overall?
Yes, I believe so. If not during the race, it was during mid-week practice between Hangtown and Lakewood
Titan1
6/17/2014 8:50am
I'm not clear, can we speculate?

I would look at riders whose results have spiked the past couple seasons...

If it is adderall, I saw an article that talked about that loud mouth guy on the Seahawks (Sherman, I think) and how he was a low draft pick without any decent stats, then all the sudden became this superstar...he tested positive for adderall.

Could a similar thing happen in moto?
newmann
6/17/2014 8:51am
newmann wrote:
There was a post earlier with a pic of Aldon and the MindFX guy that appears to have disappeared. No? Maybe I need some of the...
There was a post earlier with a pic of Aldon and the MindFX guy that appears to have disappeared. No? Maybe I need some of the magic drink?Laughing

GuyB wrote:
Well, according to TripleFive's message above, Eddie is incorrect. I guess that speaks to the confusing nature of this entire process, and the difficulty of trying...
Well, according to TripleFive's message above, Eddie is incorrect.

I guess that speaks to the confusing nature of this entire process, and the difficulty of trying to stay between the lines.
Well, I did point that out on the previous page too.
Big Lenny
6/17/2014 8:51am
Suppose you said you were going to race a series , then decided you weren't?...
6/17/2014 8:52am
MxKing809 wrote:
Hangtown Bro!
Where he went 4-5 for 5th overall?
MxKing809 wrote:
Yes, I believe so. If not during the race, it was during mid-week practice between Hangtown and Lakewood
He could be injured but all the press release said was he was having surgery to get bone spurs removed from his ankle, not an injury from a crash.
JeepnMike
6/17/2014 8:54am
Big Lenny wrote:
Not to name names but... haha Laughing
colonel
6/17/2014 8:56am
Unless you running away with the motos and you get popped, I would ask for my money back from the supplier.
Ebs
6/17/2014 8:59am
Who got dropped from teams and are racing in other series?
6/17/2014 9:00am
Titan1 wrote:
I'm not clear, can we speculate? I would look at riders whose results have spiked the past couple seasons... If it is adderall, I saw an...
I'm not clear, can we speculate?

I would look at riders whose results have spiked the past couple seasons...

If it is adderall, I saw an article that talked about that loud mouth guy on the Seahawks (Sherman, I think) and how he was a low draft pick without any decent stats, then all the sudden became this superstar...he tested positive for adderall.

Could a similar thing happen in moto?
Sherman didn't test positive and most of the Seahawks were low draft picks.
6/17/2014 9:01am
all this speculation is great but even if it is a top guy, supps dont turn the throttle or give you brass balls to fly 100 ft in the air.
6/17/2014 9:02am Edited Date/Time 6/17/2014 9:02am
IceMan446 wrote:

If the bad test was in the SX season, then why was the 800 allowed to finish the season?

Just throwing ideas out... We're going to learn a lot more about the testing process soon; how long it takes to get results, how long before the results are released to the press, and what the appeal process entails.

My guess is that it's someone who is currently riding the nationals. "It's going to get very confusing" because nobody knows for sure how FIM penalties will affect the outdoors.
Homey55
6/17/2014 9:02am
Big Lenny wrote:
I can think of three people that specificaly said those words...1 factory guy, 1 factory supported guy, and one high-end privateer on 2-year old bikes.
zook11
6/17/2014 9:03am
Big Lenny wrote:
He knew at round 4 he wasn't racing outdoors. Keep fishing.
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
6/17/2014 9:03am
If no one else will say it I will. Josh Hill is being eluded to...... BUT, did he podium? (Can't recall), there was that interesting comment about Watson on PulpMX last night, so I don't know....
Gringoe
6/17/2014 9:06am
MxKing809 wrote:
If no one else will say it I will. Josh Hill is being eluded to...... BUT, did he podium? (Can't recall), there was that interesting comment...
If no one else will say it I will. Josh Hill is being eluded to...... BUT, did he podium? (Can't recall), there was that interesting comment about Watson on PulpMX last night, so I don't know....
Yes, he did podium one round.

Only thing they'd get on him is weed though IMO..
MXD
6/17/2014 9:07am Edited Date/Time 6/17/2014 9:08am
Thinking through riders who aren't racing the outdoors, everyone has mentioned the obvious but one more comes to mind. What about another rider who was abruptly fired (or not renewed) and fled to Canada for the summer? He was hurt for a few years and also had some bad injuries this year but came on strong at the end. PED's are commonly used in rehab. Just speculation, I have no source or inside info.

EDIT: MX King had the same thought I had but types a bit faster.
Klecky17
6/17/2014 9:07am
Ok hold up. Does anybody know more informationon the testing. I've heard top 3? What does that even mean, top 3 in points or just podium guys for that night? And were there randoms tested too that weren't top 3? This info should be a big clue to the possible candidates..
Gringoe
6/17/2014 9:09am
MXD wrote:
Thinking through riders who aren't racing the outdoors, everyone has mentioned the obvious but one more comes to mind. What about another rider who was abruptly...
Thinking through riders who aren't racing the outdoors, everyone has mentioned the obvious but one more comes to mind. What about another rider who was abruptly fired (or not renewed) and fled to Canada for the summer? He was hurt for a few years and also had some bad injuries this year but came on strong at the end. PED's are commonly used in rehab. Just speculation, I have no source or inside info.

EDIT: MX King had the same thought I had but types a bit faster.
It was never in his contract to do outdoors, only a verbal agreement based off his sx results. So I don't think "abrubtly fired and fled to canada" thing is very true.
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
6/17/2014 9:09am Edited Date/Time 6/17/2014 9:13am
I'm under the impression it's top 3 in the mains and an additional random from the field
IceMan446
6/17/2014 9:10am
IceMan446 wrote:

TripleFive wrote:
If the bad test was in the SX season, then why was the 800 allowed to finish the season? Just throwing ideas out... We're going to...
If the bad test was in the SX season, then why was the 800 allowed to finish the season?

Just throwing ideas out... We're going to learn a lot more about the testing process soon; how long it takes to get results, how long before the results are released to the press, and what the appeal process entails.

My guess is that it's someone who is currently riding the nationals. "It's going to get very confusing" because nobody knows for sure how FIM penalties will affect the outdoors.
Im not sure how the appeal process works, if they are allowed to finish their season or not or if they have a time frame they have to work with.

Same goes for any other racer who is currently racing that raced SX. They were allowed to finish the series. Unless they are not currently racing or coming back to racing. (Brayton)

I do feel bad for who ever it is if it was a supplement. There is a lot of confusion of the way WADA and USADA work as far as declaring if you are using or taking something before the test and if it was used outside of competition or inside of competition.

REFEREE
6/17/2014 9:13am
8 PAGES and the turbine is just starting to to spin.
Homey55
6/17/2014 9:14am
MxKing809 wrote:
If no one else will say it I will. Josh Hill is being eluded to...... BUT, did he podium? (Can't recall), there was that interesting comment...
What did Watson say last night?

Post a reply to: Just heard...

The Latest