Just curious

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2018 1:33 PM

Did Tomac and Herlings win yet this weekend?

|

8/19/2018 4:52 PM

Is this bait? I feel like this is bait. Weak bait.

|

8/19/2018 4:56 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Did Tomac and Herlings win yet this weekend?

What's been winning lately , is the local AM PM on the bottle return's from all the beer you've been drinking.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/19/2018 4:56 PM

Btw....It's Sunday now , not Friday night any longer.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

8/19/2018 5:02 PM

I this kkawboy drunk 24/7? I'm having a really hard time believing a grown ass man could fan boy so hard.

|

8/19/2018 5:25 PM

Man, I was just curious!

|

8/19/2018 5:46 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Man, I was just curious!

Your posting history shows you've been on here since 7am this morning. 10 hours....and you don't know what's going on?

|

8/19/2018 6:04 PM

aeffertz wrote:

I this kkawboy drunk 24/7? I'm having a really hard time believing a grown ass man could fan boy so hard.

He was claiming to be 12 yrs old in a past post...

|

8/19/2018 6:39 PM

Btw...kkawboy......if you turn your head 2 degrees to the right , you'll see the links to the home page , with full results from Budds Creek and the GP of Switzerland. Like literally right there. Which would of also saved you time instead of starting a thread. But I'm pretty sure you already knew that.

So yeah.,......

|

8/19/2018 6:52 PM

I’m to tired to click those links!

|

8/19/2018 6:59 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

But not too tired to start an assanighn thread apparently... please do us all a favor and go back to playing with your toys instead of posting in a grown up message board.

|

8/19/2018 7:00 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Takes the time to create a thread....
Waits until someone responds.....

When you could of just clicked a link?

C'mon dude , sheesh.

|

8/20/2018 7:49 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Takes the time to create a thread....
Waits until someone responds.....

When you could of just clicked a link?

C'mon dude , sheesh.

Dude I knew they won before you did!

|