Just curious...

olds cool
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:49pm
what is the PC term for "new member" since "noob" or "newbie" could be construed as being offensive to the people who have recently joined? "STFU new member" just doesn"t have the same ring to it.Wink
|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/24/2011 7:39pm
Noobs are always noobs.
olds cool
1/24/2011 7:47pm
GuyB wrote:
Noobs are always noobs.
True, but they have feelings too and what's good for one group should be good for another. Or is this like the book "1984" where all people are equal but some are more equal than others? Carry on Big Brother.
olds cool
1/24/2011 7:50pm
TripleFive wrote:
Didn't Michael Jackson have a parrot named noob?
I just spit my tea all over my keyboard, damn it!Laughing

The Shop

P
1/24/2011 7:56pm
olds cool wrote:
what is the PC term for "new member" since "noob" or "newbie" could be construed as being offensive to the people who have recently joined? "STFU...
what is the PC term for "new member" since "noob" or "newbie" could be construed as being offensive to the people who have recently joined? "STFU new member" just doesn"t have the same ring to it.Wink
Like GuyB said noobs are noobs, but guys from Claremont, NC that post on VitalMX are called dick heads..........

P
newmann
1/24/2011 8:33pm
thought this was gonna be a Marv Albert thread............
olds cool
1/24/2011 8:50pm
olds cool wrote:
what is the PC term for "new member" since "noob" or "newbie" could be construed as being offensive to the people who have recently joined? "STFU...
P wrote:
Like GuyB said noobs are noobs, but guys from Claremont, NC that post on VitalMX are called dick heads..........

P
Oh no you didn't...Really??? Are you serious??? I can't believe you "went there" but since you did I'm coming out of the sticks this Sat. to the great refined city of GREENSBORO for a volleyball tournament (my daughter plays) and I would LOVE to discuss the finer points of Claremont with you. Or are you going to be busy still attacking everyone here that has an opinion that differs from yours? I've read a lot of stuff on here tonight that were direct responses to comments you've made that I would think would make you angrier than you coming after me for just trying to be funny. I always thought you were cool from reading some of your posts and comments but damn dude, you have some serious issues. I'm not a confrontational type of person, but if you think you know me well enough to assume that just because I'm from a certain place (that I'm willing to bet that you really know nothing about) that I'm a "dick head", then I really look forward to meeting you at one of the Ultra Series events this spring to discuss your preconceived notions.
mjskier
1/24/2011 8:54pm
P wrote:

P
You know P, this was uncalled for... Dick heads might not appreciate being associated with Claremont NC.
olds cool
1/24/2011 9:14pm
P wrote:

P
mjskier wrote:
You know P, this was uncalled for... Dick heads might not appreciate being associated with Claremont NC.
....says the man who doesn't reveal his location.Blush
jeffro503
1/24/2011 9:22pm
"P's" Vagina is still bruised because bubba got beat last weekend. He is a good dude.......just does a lot of whining.

One word P......Vagasil !! HAHA!
olds cool
1/24/2011 9:33pm
jeffro503 wrote:
"P's" Vagina is still bruised because bubba got beat last weekend. He is a good dude.......just does a lot of whining.

One word P......Vagasil !! HAHA!
Maybe so but he definately crossed the line with me.
mrquick
1/24/2011 11:02pm
TripleFive wrote:
Didn't Michael Jackson have a parrot named noob?
I nominate this as POST OF THE YEAR. lmao.
T-Fish
Fantasy
173rd
1/24/2011 11:09pm
olds cool wrote:
Maybe so but he definately crossed the line with me.
Man up and stop crying. It's the internet.
P
1/25/2011 6:01am
olds cool wrote:
P wrote:

P
olds cool wrote:
Oh no you didn't...Really??? Are you serious??? I can't believe you "went there" but since you did I'm coming out of the sticks this Sat. to...
Oh no you didn't...Really??? Are you serious??? I can't believe you "went there" but since you did I'm coming out of the sticks this Sat. to the great refined city of GREENSBORO for a volleyball tournament (my daughter plays) and I would LOVE to discuss the finer points of Claremont with you. Or are you going to be busy still attacking everyone here that has an opinion that differs from yours? I've read a lot of stuff on here tonight that were direct responses to comments you've made that I would think would make you angrier than you coming after me for just trying to be funny. I always thought you were cool from reading some of your posts and comments but damn dude, you have some serious issues. I'm not a confrontational type of person, but if you think you know me well enough to assume that just because I'm from a certain place (that I'm willing to bet that you really know nothing about) that I'm a "dick head", then I really look forward to meeting you at one of the Ultra Series events this spring to discuss your preconceived notions.
Yeah, I admit it, it was over the line, but I had read a post just before I read yours that pretty much said the same thing. Besides, you left yourself open for something, maybe not dick head, but something........

So you want to meet to "discuss the finer points if Claremont, NC with me..........just let me know when and where. I have never had a problem meeting people from this board in person. I also find it interesting that you live in NC, have read my post here, but have never extended an invite to ride or even said "what's up.". Not until you feel that you have been "wronged" do you want to meet me.

Either way, like I said just let me know where and when.

P

Post a reply to: Just curious...

The Latest