Just another Jett Lawrence topic

fanger
After his charge through the pack in the first moto and passing Martin for 8th on the last lap in the second moto, he is obviously ready to go pro and having him race amateurs is a waste of time.

What are the odds we see him sign with another team to go pro if geico decide to keep him in amateurs? Is it possible? If I was Mitch Payton I’d be on the phone right now offering him a pro ride.
|
ML512
Fantasy
54th
8/11/2019 4:24am
fanger wrote:
After his charge through the pack in the first moto and passing Martin for 8th on the last lap in the second moto, he is obviously...
After his charge through the pack in the first moto and passing Martin for 8th on the last lap in the second moto, he is obviously ready to go pro and having him race amateurs is a waste of time.

What are the odds we see him sign with another team to go pro if geico decide to keep him in amateurs? Is it possible? If I was Mitch Payton I’d be on the phone right now offering him a pro ride.
He has a contract that places him into the pros with Geico Honda. I mean, anything is possible but in this case it would be highly unlikely. Even prior to the race, I heard the team had him slated to turn pro full time for outdoors next season but I’m sure they’ll go into the off-season with the plan of seeing how his Supercross legs are....
Drop-Bear
8/11/2019 5:09am Edited Date/Time 8/11/2019 5:34am
fanger wrote:
After his charge through the pack in the first moto and passing Martin for 8th on the last lap in the second moto, he is obviously...

ML512 wrote:
He has a contract that places him into the pros with Geico Honda. I mean, anything is possible but in this case it would be highly...
He has a contract that places him into the pros with Geico Honda. I mean, anything is possible but in this case it would be highly unlikely. Even prior to the race, I heard the team had him slated to turn pro full time for outdoors next season but I’m sure they’ll go into the off-season with the plan of seeing how his Supercross legs are....
I'd be more than happy with next yr's MX season. Memories of Luke Clout's SX season still haunt me. Career ender.
brycepdh
8/11/2019 5:44am
fanger wrote:

ML512 wrote:
He has a contract that places him into the pros with Geico Honda. I mean, anything is possible but in this case it would be highly...
He did say in an interview that he’s in for Hangtown 2020 but depends how supercross testing goes he might even do east coast SX.

Post a reply to: Just another Jett Lawrence topic

The Latest