Just an idea… please help!

B Lenny
8/13/2021 5:06pm
brocster wrote:
I had the same idea, mostly from the POS that was at Milestone that hardly ever worked. I don’t have a place to wash it at...
I had the same idea, mostly from the POS that was at Milestone that hardly ever worked. I don’t have a place to wash it at home and don’t like to put my bike in the garage dirty so I have located a few coin washes around town. Sucks though b/c people get pissed when you pull in and unload a dirtbike.

However, i have thought of a trailer with a water tank and washer attached and a wash your own kind of deal but my issue is water. I don’t want to tow a couple hundred gallons of water around and I’m sure the track wouldn’t let me fill up my tank for free so to have to pay for the water that cuts into the profit as well as the gas mileage and wear and tear if I were to have to haul it.

All that being said. If I could pay to wash my bike at the track, I would. We are lucky here in California as there rarely have “mud”. Dirt is light and comes off easy.
Last time I was at Milestone I saw Cat's washing there own bike's..This was right before they closed though...
smoothies862
Fantasy
745th
8/13/2021 6:08pm
I think a mobile pit massage cart would do better. Scented oil of course.
brocster
8/13/2021 6:10pm
brocster wrote:
I had the same idea, mostly from the POS that was at Milestone that hardly ever worked. I don’t have a place to wash it at...
I had the same idea, mostly from the POS that was at Milestone that hardly ever worked. I don’t have a place to wash it at home and don’t like to put my bike in the garage dirty so I have located a few coin washes around town. Sucks though b/c people get pissed when you pull in and unload a dirtbike.

However, i have thought of a trailer with a water tank and washer attached and a wash your own kind of deal but my issue is water. I don’t want to tow a couple hundred gallons of water around and I’m sure the track wouldn’t let me fill up my tank for free so to have to pay for the water that cuts into the profit as well as the gas mileage and wear and tear if I were to have to haul it.

All that being said. If I could pay to wash my bike at the track, I would. We are lucky here in California as there rarely have “mud”. Dirt is light and comes off easy.
B Lenny wrote:
Last time I was at Milestone I saw Cat's washing there own bike's..This was right before they closed though...
Yeah one of them Cats was me. I was talking POS referencing the machine that would or would not work and mayor may not squirt water but sure would charge your card every time you swiped it.

Was an excellent idea just piss poorly maintained and managed

The Shop

Post a reply to: Just an idea… please help!

The Latest