Just a quick shout out to the Vital staff.....

Related:
Create New Tag

1/1/2018 5:11 PM

....on some great content on the front page and with the Social Scoops that are up - just doing some catching up now. Lots of interesting tid bits and vids there.

Go check it out!

( just a quick question, as I don't do the whole Instagram or Tweetie thing - who is the DBO360 who launched a pretty incoherent rant on Jeff Alessi....? )

Oh and speaking of Alessi's - congrats to Mike and his wife on the baby coming!

|

1/1/2018 5:31 PM

Vital info is really good.
Lots of good info on the racers.

|

if you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

1/1/2018 5:34 PM

( just a quick question, as I don't do the whole Instagram or Tweetie thing - who is the DBO360 who launched a pretty incoherent rant on Jeff Alessi....? )

Denny Stephenson

|

Only 2 things that money can't buy, thats true love and homegrown tomatoes.

1/1/2018 6:22 PM

brlatm wrote:

( just a quick question, as I don't do the whole Instagram or Tweetie thing - who is the DBO360 who launched a pretty incoherent rant on Jeff Alessi....? )

Denny Stephenson

Oh is that right??

I honestly couldn't really tell what he was saying in that rant. But I guess the STFU at the end kind of confirmed his position on Jeff ...

|

1/2/2018 12:27 AM

Denny is an old moto guy, totally out of the picture n has no idea what’s going on in this sport these days. I began reading his rant n passed on by, if he’s not helping the cause he’s hurting it on purpose to suck up to Davey n the other guys he so desperately aims to impress.

|

1/2/2018 12:50 AM

Your a mad man Jeff I love it ✊?

|

1/2/2018 1:26 AM

Front page? Never heard of it

|

#1
KX125

1/2/2018 7:38 AM

dirtnapper wrote:

....on some great content on the front page and with the Social Scoops that are up - just doing some catching up now. Lots of interesting tid bits and vids there.

Go check it out!

( just a quick question, as I don't do the whole Instagram or Tweetie thing - who is the DBO360 who launched a pretty incoherent rant on Jeff Alessi....? )

Oh and speaking of Alessi's - congrats to Mike and his wife on the baby coming!

Social Scoop posts every Monday, and it's become as popular as Pit Bits over the past couple years actually.

|

Vital MX's Do-All Minion...

Instagram: @Michael_Lindsay512

1/2/2018 2:58 PM

dirtnapper wrote:

....on some great content on the front page and with the Social Scoops that are up - just doing some catching up now. Lots of interesting tid bits and vids there.

Go check it out!

( just a quick question, as I don't do the whole Instagram or Tweetie thing - who is the DBO360 who launched a pretty incoherent rant on Jeff Alessi....? )

Oh and speaking of Alessi's - congrats to Mike and his wife on the baby coming!

ML512 wrote:

Social Scoop posts every Monday, and it's become as popular as Pit Bits over the past couple years actually.

Oh I know ML, I thougouly enjoy the Social Scoops. I've been super busy the past two weeks setting up walleye camp that I havent been on Vital too much. Was just catching up and thought I'd voice my appreciation for the content

|

1/2/2018 2:59 PM

HenryA wrote:

Front page? Never heard of it

Most haven't. It's a magical place.

|

1/2/2018 3:54 PM

Jeff alessi wrote:

Denny is an old moto guy, totally out of the picture n has no idea what’s going on in this sport these days. I began reading his rant n passed on by, if he’s not helping the cause he’s hurting it on purpose to suck up to Davey n the other guys he so desperately aims to impress.

pot meet kettle!!

|

1/2/2018 3:59 PM

Social Scoop is great.

Denny is funny and has been around all sides of the sport for a long time, his IG is pretty savage at times

|

1/2/2018 4:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2018 4:08 PM

peelout wrote:

Social Scoop is great.

Denny is funny and has been around all sides of the sport for a long time, his IG is pretty savage at times

its all good, just funny that the KING of barely understandable rants calling out the guy for a rant!!! 4 more days bruddah, just 4!!

|

1/2/2018 5:27 PM

Jeff alessi wrote:

Denny is an old moto guy, totally out of the picture n has no idea what’s going on in this sport these days. I began reading his rant n passed on by, if he’s not helping the cause he’s hurting it on purpose to suck up to Davey n the other guys he so desperately aims to impress.

Jeff, to be honest I'm still trying to figure out what the cause is, how you feel you've helped it, or what the end game is.

|

1/3/2018 7:51 AM

Jeff alessi wrote:

Denny is an old moto guy, totally out of the picture n has no idea what’s going on in this sport these days. I began reading his rant n passed on by, if he’s not helping the cause he’s hurting it on purpose to suck up to Davey n the other guys he so desperately aims to impress.

GuyB wrote:

Jeff, to be honest I'm still trying to figure out what the cause is, how you feel you've helped it, or what the end game is.

a time-line would be helpful

|