Just a quick shout out to the Vital staff.....

Related:
Create New Tag

1/1/2018 5:11 PM

....on some great content on the front page and with the Social Scoops that are up - just doing some catching up now. Lots of interesting tid bits and vids there.

Go check it out!

( just a quick question, as I don't do the whole Instagram or Tweetie thing - who is the DBO360 who launched a pretty incoherent rant on Jeff Alessi....? ermm )

Oh and speaking of Alessi's - congrats to Mike and his wife on the baby coming!

|

1/1/2018 5:31 PM

Vital info is really good.
Lots of good info on the racers.

|

if you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

1/1/2018 5:34 PM

( just a quick question, as I don't do the whole Instagram or Tweetie thing - who is the DBO360 who launched a pretty incoherent rant on Jeff Alessi....? )

Denny Stephenson

|

Only 2 things that money can't buy, thats true love and homegrown tomatoes.

1/1/2018 6:22 PM

brlatm wrote:

( just a quick question, as I don't do the whole Instagram or Tweetie thing - who is the DBO360 who launched a pretty ...more

Oh is that right??

I honestly couldn't really tell what he was saying in that rant. But I guess the STFU at the end kind of confirmed his position on Jeff ...

|

1/2/2018 12:27 AM

Denny is an old moto guy, totally out of the picture n has no idea what’s going on in this sport these days. I began reading his rant n passed on by, if he’s not helping the cause he’s hurting it on purpose to suck up to Davey n the other guys he so desperately aims to impress.

|

1/2/2018 12:50 AM

Your a mad man Jeff I love it ✊?

|

1/2/2018 1:26 AM

Front page? Never heard of it wassat

|

KX125

1/2/2018 7:38 AM

dirtnapper wrote:

....on some great content on the front page and with the Social Scoops that are up - just doing some catching up now. Lots of ...more

Social Scoop posts every Monday, and it's become as popular as Pit Bits over the past couple years actually. w00t smile

|

1/2/2018 2:58 PM

dirtnapper wrote:

....on some great content on the front page and with the Social Scoops that are up - just doing some catching up now. Lots of ...more

ML512 wrote:

Social Scoop posts every Monday, and it's become as popular as Pit Bits over the past couple years actually. w00t smile

Oh I know ML, I thougouly enjoy the Social Scoops. I've been super busy the past two weeks setting up walleye camp that I havent been on Vital too much. Was just catching up and thought I'd voice my appreciation for the content smile

|

1/2/2018 2:59 PM

HenryA wrote:

Front page? Never heard of it wassat

Most haven't. It's a magical place.

|

1/2/2018 3:54 PM

Jeff alessi wrote:

Denny is an old moto guy, totally out of the picture n has no idea what’s going on in this sport these days. I began reading ...more

pot meet kettle!!whistling whistling

|

1/2/2018 3:59 PM

Social Scoop is great.

Denny is funny and has been around all sides of the sport for a long time, his IG is pretty savage at times

|

1/2/2018 4:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2018 4:08 PM

peelout wrote:

Social Scoop is great.

Denny is funny and has been around all sides of the sport for a long time, his IG is pretty savage at ...more

its all good, just funny that the KING of barely understandable rants calling out the guy for a rant!!! 4 more days bruddah, just 4!!w00t w00t

|

1/2/2018 5:27 PM

Jeff alessi wrote:

Denny is an old moto guy, totally out of the picture n has no idea what’s going on in this sport these days. I began reading ...more

Jeff, to be honest I'm still trying to figure out what the cause is, how you feel you've helped it, or what the end game is. dizzy

|

1/3/2018 7:51 AM

Jeff alessi wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Jeff, to be honest I'm still trying to figure out what the cause is, how you feel you've helped it, or what the end game is. dizzy ...more

a time-line would be helpful

|