Just a quick shout out to the Vital staff.....

dirtnapper
1/1/2018 5:11pm
....on some great content on the front page and with the Social Scoops that are up - just doing some catching up now. Lots of interesting tid bits and vids there.

Go check it out!

( just a quick question, as I don't do the whole Instagram or Tweetie thing - who is the DBO360 who launched a pretty incoherent rant on Jeff Alessi....? Dry )

Oh and speaking of Alessi's - congrats to Mike and his wife on the baby coming!
|
sleeve1
Fantasy
2134th
1/1/2018 5:31pm
Vital info is really good.
Lots of good info on the racers.
brlatm
1/1/2018 5:34pm
( just a quick question, as I don't do the whole Instagram or Tweetie thing - who is the DBO360 who launched a pretty incoherent rant on Jeff Alessi....? )

Denny Stephenson
dirtnapper
1/1/2018 6:22pm
brlatm wrote:
( just a quick question, as I don't do the whole Instagram or Tweetie thing - who is the DBO360 who launched a pretty incoherent rant...
( just a quick question, as I don't do the whole Instagram or Tweetie thing - who is the DBO360 who launched a pretty incoherent rant on Jeff Alessi....? )

Denny Stephenson
Oh is that right??

I honestly couldn't really tell what he was saying in that rant. But I guess the STFU at the end kind of confirmed his position on Jeff ...
Jeff alessi
1/2/2018 12:27am
Denny is an old moto guy, totally out of the picture n has no idea what’s going on in this sport these days. I began reading his rant n passed on by, if he’s not helping the cause he’s hurting it on purpose to suck up to Davey n the other guys he so desperately aims to impress.

The Shop

Helder
1/2/2018 12:50am
Your a mad man Jeff I love it ✊?
HenryA
1/2/2018 1:26am
Front page? Never heard of it Huh
ML512
Fantasy
36th
1/2/2018 7:38am
dirtnapper wrote:
....on some great content on the front page and with the Social Scoops that are up - just doing some catching up now. Lots of interesting...
....on some great content on the front page and with the Social Scoops that are up - just doing some catching up now. Lots of interesting tid bits and vids there.

Go check it out!

( just a quick question, as I don't do the whole Instagram or Tweetie thing - who is the DBO360 who launched a pretty incoherent rant on Jeff Alessi....? Dry )

Social Scoop posts every Monday, and it's become as popular as Pit Bits over the past couple years actually. WoohooSmile
dirtnapper
1/2/2018 2:58pm
dirtnapper wrote:
....on some great content on the front page and with the Social Scoops that are up - just doing some catching up now. Lots of interesting...

Go check it out!

ML512 wrote:
Social Scoop posts every Monday, and it's become as popular as Pit Bits over the past couple years actually. WoohooSmile
Oh I know ML, I thougouly enjoy the Social Scoops. I've been super busy the past two weeks setting up walleye camp that I havent been on Vital too much. Was just catching up and thought I'd voice my appreciation for the content Smile
dirtnapper
1/2/2018 2:59pm
HenryA wrote:
Front page? Never heard of it Huh
Most haven't. It's a magical place.
mauidex
1/2/2018 3:54pm
Denny is an old moto guy, totally out of the picture n has no idea what’s going on in this sport these days. I began reading...
Denny is an old moto guy, totally out of the picture n has no idea what’s going on in this sport these days. I began reading his rant n passed on by, if he’s not helping the cause he’s hurting it on purpose to suck up to Davey n the other guys he so desperately aims to impress.
pot meet kettle!!WhistlingWhistling
peelout
1/2/2018 3:59pm
Social Scoop is great.

Denny is funny and has been around all sides of the sport for a long time, his IG is pretty savage at times
mauidex
1/2/2018 4:07pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2018 4:08pm
peelout wrote:
Social Scoop is great. Denny is funny and has been around all sides of the sport for a long time, his IG is pretty savage at...
Social Scoop is great.

Denny is funny and has been around all sides of the sport for a long time, his IG is pretty savage at times
its all good, just funny that the KING of barely understandable rants calling out the guy for a rant!!! 4 more days bruddah, just 4!!WoohooWoohoo
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
1/2/2018 5:27pm
Denny is an old moto guy, totally out of the picture n has no idea what’s going on in this sport these days. I began reading...
Jeff, to be honest I'm still trying to figure out what the cause is, how you feel you've helped it, or what the end game is. Dizzy
peelout
1/3/2018 7:51am
GuyB wrote:
Jeff, to be honest I'm still trying to figure out what the cause is, how you feel you've helped it, or what the end game is...
Jeff, to be honest I'm still trying to figure out what the cause is, how you feel you've helped it, or what the end game is. Dizzy
a time-line would be helpful

Post a reply to: Just a quick shout out to the Vital staff.....

The Latest