Juliana

flatout111
3/20/2017 9:43am
I have more of an issue with the segment than with Juliana. It's just lame.
Forty
3/20/2017 9:53am
Forty wrote:
I have no problem with what Juliana brings to the show. For you that are bitchin, she works hard and takes her job seriously so she...
I have no problem with what Juliana brings to the show.

For you that are bitchin, she works hard and takes her job seriously so she can only get better, right.?

TXDirt wrote:
I think people are confusing her with the stupid Twitter segment. It's a bad segment and it's not her fault. The whole segment sucks and not...
I think people are confusing her with the stupid Twitter segment. It's a bad segment and it's not her fault. The whole segment sucks and not because of her. But they blame her for stumbling through a very very poor Twitter segment. I bet if she had something better to work with then she would do a lot better job.

Here is an idea, send her out one day during the week and let her work out with one racer and then report back on it during Saturday race. That would be far more interesting then this bull shit Twitter segment.
Agree...
BobPA
3/20/2017 10:06am
Forty wrote:
I have no problem with what Juliana brings to the show. For you that are bitchin, she works hard and takes her job seriously so she...

For you that are bitchin, she works hard and takes her job seriously so she can only get better, right.?

TXDirt wrote:
I think people are confusing her with the stupid Twitter segment. It's a bad segment and it's not her fault. The whole segment sucks and not...
I think people are confusing her with the stupid Twitter segment. It's a bad segment and it's not her fault. The whole segment sucks and not because of her. But they blame her for stumbling through a very very poor Twitter segment. I bet if she had something better to work with then she would do a lot better job.

Here is an idea, send her out one day during the week and let her work out with one racer and then report back on it during Saturday race. That would be far more interesting then this bull shit Twitter segment.
Why would I want to see a a girl working out? The Internet has girls doing a lot more interesting things. Just let her hold a 30 second board, anything else is just painful to watch.
3/20/2017 10:19am
I agree on the whole segment is crap, you could put Jimmy Fallon in that spot and it would still suck.

I like the idea of interviewing someone involved in the sport, maybe an exec at one of the MFG's, or a team manager that has some good public speaking skill, or one of the sponsor's exec's that's involved with a team. Or pretty much anything other than another picture of kids dressed up in gear watching tv, it's just stupid.

The Shop

TXDirt
3/20/2017 10:24am
Forty wrote:

TXDirt wrote:

BobPA wrote:
Why would I want to see a a girl working out? The Internet has girls doing a lot more interesting things. Just let her hold a...
Why would I want to see a a girl working out? The Internet has girls doing a lot more interesting things. Just let her hold a 30 second board, anything else is just painful to watch.
I was thinking it wouldn't be her working out by herself. Let her follow a rider for a day and get some video clips and do a small 5 minute segment Saturday night. They have to fill the time with something. I can think of many better things then the crappy Twitter segment. So my idea was based on the idea of keeping her involved but producing a far better segment. I can think of many things that would be better. That was just one idea.
davistld01
3/20/2017 11:01am Edited Date/Time 3/20/2017 11:02am
BobPA wrote:
Boobs
Yeah, man...but most girls can't get themselves as cut as she is and still keep em. Damn shame, if you ask me.
BobPA
3/20/2017 11:05am
davistld01 wrote:
Yeah, man...but most girls can't get themselves as cut as she is and still keep em. Damn shame, if you ask me.
A little bag of silicon is the great equalizer....a lot of girls have em
JAFO92
3/20/2017 11:07am
davistld01 wrote:
Those gals who are ripped and no body fat always have bolt-ons.

When chicks diet that rack is the first thing to go.
JAFO92
3/20/2017 11:09am
BobPA wrote:
A little bag of silicon is the great equalizer....a lot of girls have em
Nothin' beats OEM equipment.
Ted722
3/20/2017 11:16am
Bring Cindy out for the Legends and Heroes segment:

elementmx
3/20/2017 11:21am
she is not good in front of the camera. not saying its easy, but shes not good. doesnt seem as douchey as dianna though.

the real problem is the GODAWFUL TWITTER SEGMENT. its a damn amateur hour segment. find some better people to produce your show
DoctorJD
3/20/2017 12:11pm
elementmx wrote:
she is not good in front of the camera. not saying its easy, but shes not good. doesnt seem as douchey as dianna though. the real...
she is not good in front of the camera. not saying its easy, but shes not good. doesnt seem as douchey as dianna though.

the real problem is the GODAWFUL TWITTER SEGMENT. its a damn amateur hour segment. find some better people to produce your show
No one can make that Twitter segment anything other than what it is: Lame as FK. How many pictures do we need of people who've pulled their dirt bikes into the house in front of the TV?
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
3/20/2017 12:15pm
This is funny because I was just thinking about boobs
TeamGreen
3/20/2017 12:18pm
Wow

The shit y'all bitch about.

Me? I'm jus' digging the racing these last few weeks. Watched the race while in Portland for AX & I was impressed by the broadcast. The "fill segments" aren't for us: they're for the regular folks that tune in to see something different.

Btw, the hottie in question looks AMAZING on her current magazine cover.

I'm ius' sayin'..,
JW381
3/20/2017 12:20pm
I kinda feel bad for her just because I'm sure she knows it's not her forte, but they have her do it anyway. I could without every single bit of that shit.
peelout
3/20/2017 12:32pm
JW381 wrote:
I kinda feel bad for her just because I'm sure she knows it's not her forte, but they have her do it anyway. I could without...
I kinda feel bad for her just because I'm sure she knows it's not her forte, but they have her do it anyway. I could without every single bit of that shit.
i don't feel too bad for her, her deadlift has to be above 250 bro
JW381
3/20/2017 12:44pm
JW381 wrote:
I kinda feel bad for her just because I'm sure she knows it's not her forte, but they have her do it anyway. I could without...
peelout wrote:
That would be a way better use of the TV time.
Camp332
3/20/2017 12:50pm
JW381 wrote:
peelout wrote:
JW381 wrote:
That would be a way better use of the TV time.
That would be cool. Chics who deadlift and squat are cool in my book.

Post a reply to: Juliana

The Latest