Js7 Support

yzjs7
Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 1:15pm
I've got my boys back. James is an incredible athlete and I support him. Please don't pass judgment when you have no knowledge of the substance. It's raining yellow and the rain don't stop. Keep your head up James.
|
machine
6/19/2014 6:36pm
Can you please Stfu!!...damn idiot...
rutsmash
6/19/2014 6:40pm
machine wrote:
ha ha, this was funny. I don't why you said it but it must have something to do with all the nuthuggin mentioned on here.
yzjs7
6/19/2014 6:41pm
machine wrote:
Wow
newmann
6/19/2014 6:42pm
yzjs7 wrote:
I've got my boys back. James is an incredible athlete and I support him. Please don't pass judgment when you have no knowledge of the substance...
I've got my boys back. James is an incredible athlete and I support him. Please don't pass judgment when you have no knowledge of the substance. It's raining yellow and the rain don't stop. Keep your head up James.
Heh, we were more worried about you than Stewie.

The Shop

MXD
6/19/2014 6:46pm Edited Date/Time 6/19/2014 6:54pm
I'm still a fan. Medication doesn't blow my mind, his riding does.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
6/19/2014 6:53pm
machine wrote:
Chill out..I think you need meds..
davistld01
6/19/2014 6:55pm Edited Date/Time 6/19/2014 6:56pm
MXD wrote:
Ditto.
enketchum
6/19/2014 7:02pm
Raining Yellow......

Congratulations to you and James for getting busted. It's always a WE thing, right?
jleews6
6/19/2014 7:09pm
James has been one of the best riders for most of his life so I doubt it was anything more then legal meds. After this all blows over he will still be one of the best riders in the world.
Spartacus
6/19/2014 7:10pm
yzjs7 wrote:
I've got my boys back. James is an incredible athlete and I support him. Please don't pass judgment when you have no knowledge of the substance...
I'm sure that'll make him sleep better.

With a 9mm under his pillow.
rcm406
6/19/2014 7:11pm
machine wrote:
How's it feel to be in the minority? And by minority, I mean you and Zook!Laughing y'all 2 seem to be the only ones that want to burn James at the stake! Good luck with your hate!Shocked
rubarb
6/19/2014 7:12pm Edited Date/Time 6/19/2014 7:12pm
yzjs7 wrote:
Sup G-funk
Bob693
6/19/2014 7:30pm
machine wrote:
I bet more people would prefer you stfu. Jackass
BigMX
6/19/2014 7:37pm
I am still a fan. I hope this doesn't affect his eligibility to race outdoors. Stew is the main reason I watch the races.
48dirtbikekid
6/19/2014 7:38pm
MXD wrote:
Very well said, I agree fully
peelout
6/19/2014 7:43pm
machine wrote:
rcm406 wrote:
How's it feel to be in the minority? And by minority, I mean you and Zook!:laugh: y'all 2 seem to be the only ones that want...
How's it feel to be in the minority? And by minority, I mean you and Zook!Laughing y'all 2 seem to be the only ones that want to burn James at the stake! Good luck with your hate!Shocked
I'm on James' side but do you not think you an others would have jumped at the bit if it were RV or anyone but James? The OP is obviously a superfan, same as Zook. What makes this post any different than a post from an opposing fan? Pull your fuckin head out bro.

This is a shitty deal. The testing never should have seen the light of day. Shame on Feld and Davey for allowing /asking for it. It's no more legitimate now, if anything its a fucking mess. Make your bed and you gotta sleep in it.

One of the best ever will now be looked at with less than desirable views. Fuck WADA.
Crush
6/19/2014 7:47pm
yzjs7 wrote:
Will you wilfully serve and pay his sentence?

Team right?
Forza
6/19/2014 7:48pm
machine wrote:
rcm406 wrote:
How's it feel to be in the minority? And by minority, I mean you and Zook!:laugh: y'all 2 seem to be the only ones that want...
peelout wrote:
I'm on James' side but do you not think you an others would have jumped at the bit if it were RV or anyone but James...
I'm on James' side but do you not think you an others would have jumped at the bit if it were RV or anyone but James? The OP is obviously a superfan, same as Zook. What makes this post any different than a post from an opposing fan? Pull your fuckin head out bro.

This is a shitty deal. The testing never should have seen the light of day. Shame on Feld and Davey for allowing /asking for it. It's no more legitimate now, if anything its a fucking mess. Make your bed and you gotta sleep in it.

One of the best ever will now be looked at with less than desirable views. Fuck WADA.
Just curious as to why you don't like testing? How is MX different then any other sport?
mrquick
6/19/2014 7:52pm
I keep hearing "raining yellow". What color are adderall pills? Are they yellow?
peelout
6/19/2014 7:53pm
rcm406 wrote:
peelout wrote:
I'm on James' side but do you not think you an others would have jumped at the bit if it were RV or anyone but James...

Forza wrote:
Just curious as to why you don't like testing? How is MX different then any other sport?
I think it's unnecessary because I don't see it giving gains like in cycling, baseball, squatting, etc. Who is gaining an edge? Do you think James is where he is because of peds? No way.
mike83
6/19/2014 7:53pm
rcm406 wrote:
peelout wrote:

Forza wrote:
I gotta agree with Peely here.

It's not that different from any other sport, but really...what sport has really benefited from this type of testing? Looks what it's done to cycling.

FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
6/19/2014 7:59pm Edited Date/Time 6/19/2014 8:28pm
I like James and he is amazing to watch ride/race.
The most exciting guy on 2 wheels IMO.
But I do have some questions regarding this PR...

The medication in question is and has been prescribed to Stewart by his physician to treat a long-term condition.

Long term condition they say. Ok then,people have long term conditions - it's not rare..
I believe he's passed FIM drug testing standards in the past for the MXoN (if I'm not mistaken).
Makes me wonder how long has he been treating this so-called condition, with this particular banned med in question?
Or is it something that was recently added to the banned list - that he just kept taking anyway?

Adderall has been kicked around for a few days now,but nothing confirmed.
How long has it been on the banned WADA list for (exactly how many years)?

One would think if he was taking it he would know the test would come back positive.
That's a no brainer.

Sure would like to hear the full story on all this,some day.

Good luck to James & Suzuki.

This whole thing is still sorta strange to me -without the detailed full true story.
Thelen20
6/19/2014 8:18pm
yzjs7 wrote:
newmann wrote:
Heh, we were more worried about you than Stewie.
Lol! Somebody tell raining yellow that suicide is not the answer!
Forza
6/19/2014 8:21pm
peelout wrote:

Forza wrote:
peelout wrote:
I think it's unnecessary because I don't see it giving gains like in cycling, baseball, squatting, etc. Who is gaining an edge? Do you think James...
I think it's unnecessary because I don't see it giving gains like in cycling, baseball, squatting, etc. Who is gaining an edge? Do you think James is where he is because of peds? No way.
Is James taking PEDS? And no ii don' t think he is winning from taking PEDs. But I like a level playing field when it comes to the human body.
peelout
6/19/2014 8:23pm
rcm406 wrote:
peelout wrote:

Forza wrote:
Sorry to double respond but my phone is dumb.

The other reason I think the testing is a joke is why don't they test at the first of the season, middle of the season, and end of the season?

Seattle and Lakewood Colorado? Really? Coincidence?

Doubt it. Just a lame way to turn the local legalization of a certain drug into a WADA ordeal and in result try to make a sport seem legitimate. Fucking joke.
yzjs7
6/19/2014 8:24pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/06/19/57422/s1200_Screen_Shot_2014_06_19_at_10.26.05_PM.jpg[/img]

I'm trying Steve I sure hope so.

Post a reply to: Js7 Support

The Latest