Josh Hill on Matthes getting kicked out

JW381
5/14/2017 9:38am
gnarwhip wrote:
Aside from the obvious backflip attempt, Josh has had a very respectable career and now has a gig most people would dream of. Seems like a...
Aside from the obvious backflip attempt, Josh has had a very respectable career and now has a gig most people would dream of. Seems like a solid life decision to me...
lestat wrote:
"a gig most people would dream of" A Monster doorman ? Lol .... dream job for you Cali bros maybe ... but most people ? Uhhhh...
"a gig most people would dream of"

A Monster doorman ? Lol .... dream job for you Cali bros maybe ... but most people ? Uhhhh no .
visser62 wrote:
I would never accept a job offer from Monster. I also get the feeling that Josh is somewhat insecure about his career. When he was on...
I would never accept a job offer from Monster.

I also get the feeling that Josh is somewhat insecure about his career. When he was on Pulp he was going on about how he was always faster than Dungey and could have been a champion if he didn't get injured. The way I remember it, they both turned pro in 2007 and Dungey always had Josh's number.
Your memory is fuzzy.
PFitzG38
5/14/2017 3:36pm
Crush wrote:
I dunno... The premiere journalist in the sport being barred from the sport's biggest sponsor event?
premiere journalist/!? WHOA!! i don't even think he conciders himself a journalist. I guess with all the content he puts out - it could at least be arguable.
5/14/2017 7:18pm
MXMattii wrote:
Always interested to hear a smart guy his opinion, pity that lacks here.

JW381 wrote:
You're a fucking dick, people like you are what is wrong with the world. You post while sitting on your fatass with less talent in your...
You're a fucking dick, people like you are what is wrong with the world. You post while sitting on your fatass with less talent in your whole body than Josh has in his left nut, and you want to judge him. He was young and on top of his game, trying to earn his place in moto history. It didn't turn out well at all, and it's a huge bummer. But to throw this out there as ammo is just low, if you had even half a conscience you'd delete your post.

I am completely indifferent towards this whole TMZ thing, but this is just stupid and classless.
Are you an admin of this Forum JW381 ???? Or you just perform favors for them? Your chronic negativity is more sickening than your language!
5/14/2017 7:48pm
Are you an admin of this Forum JW381 ???? Or you just perform favors for them? Your chronic negativity is more sickening than your language!
And yet another "Best first post ever!" candidate makes his entry!

The Shop

Lucifa.
5/14/2017 7:50pm
Why go to all that trouble to create a new username? Just use your current one.
5/14/2017 7:50pm Edited Date/Time 5/14/2017 8:19pm
Oh, and welcome back Menifee Moto Fun Kids.
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
5/14/2017 8:42pm
Nice second account.

Goodbye.
JW381
5/14/2017 9:22pm
For the record, I know I used some swear bombs and was a bit direct in my post, but I was defending Josh and trying to be positive about his back flip choice. I can't stand how hard he gets judged by some of these keyboard warriors posting safely from their asses. He was/is a great rider and he tried something different, same as Travis, yet Pastrami is worshiped.

Racing isn't the only thing in the world, and I am a big fan of Josh and his brother, so it really struck home to see someone use that awful crash as ammo in a childish argument.

Again, this whole TMZ drama couldn't mean less to me, that specific post bothered me enough to post in this thread.
peelout
5/15/2017 10:18am
mxdude105 wrote:
What did Matthes do/say?
aeffertz wrote:
Said the doonies videos are crap and can't figure out how Dirt Shark keeps rehashing the same idea over and over but never seem to improve...
Said the doonies videos are crap and can't figure out how Dirt Shark keeps rehashing the same idea over and over but never seem to improve it.

Made a joke about them all sitting around a table with a mountain coke in the middle trying to think of ideas for the next video.

Why did they have Josh working as the door man? That's kinda weak...
can't say that Matthes was wrong though...

the saving grace of the Goonies videos is Axel busting big, the rest of the videos are local strip club advertisement grade shit.

Post a reply to: Josh Hill on Matthes getting kicked out

The Latest