Josh Hill in for Atlanta

gt80rider
4/8/2021 12:01pm
Trickamoto wrote:
What’s the over under that he could beat the likes of Clason and A-Ray in a last chance qualifier? Because that’s what it’s going to come...
What’s the over under that he could beat the likes of Clason and A-Ray in a last chance qualifier? Because that’s what it’s going to come down to if he’s going to get in.
What? Hill is a level up from those guys..... easy top ten.... did u not see his lap times in the last 18 months? Dude still has serious speed....
Magic Man
4/8/2021 12:04pm
Trickamoto wrote:
What’s the over under that he could beat the likes of Clason and A-Ray in a last chance qualifier? Because that’s what it’s going to come...
What’s the over under that he could beat the likes of Clason and A-Ray in a last chance qualifier? Because that’s what it’s going to come down to if he’s going to get in.
$100 to charity of choice says he beats both, want some?
mb60
4/8/2021 12:17pm
He will make the main in my opinion. Comparing him to A Rey , 722 and Clason I don't get.

The Shop

mfowler
4/8/2021 2:27pm
He's got a day time job, he's doing alright.
1911 wrote:
But, can he play the honky tonk like anything?
He is learning. His brother has been teaching him. He has been Savin' it up, for Friday night.
If he doesn’t qualify through his heat and has to go to the LCQ he could find himself
In dire straits.
4/8/2021 2:48pm
mfowler wrote:
If he doesn’t qualify through his heat and has to go to the LCQ he could find himself
In dire straits.
Why worry? He's not so far away from his previous speed. His sponsors aren't giving him that money for nothing.
Up Wind
4/8/2021 3:01pm
mfowler wrote:
In dire straits.
Why worry? He's not so far away from his previous speed. His sponsors aren't giving him that money for nothing.
I hope he makes the night show and goes back to the hotel healthy, with a Pepsi and a smile. Anything else is a bonus Smile
ProKawi24
4/8/2021 4:18pm Edited Date/Time 4/8/2021 4:18pm
I'm suuuper tempted to put him on my fantasy team but if this turns into a mudder no way. He's a badass dude but I could see him pulling off early not wanting to ruin the bike or ride a slop fest for 20 min. If we get another Daytona where it's 100% rain and barely a mist actualls falls...I could see him 12th-17th.
Dutch348
4/9/2021 6:58pm
Trickamoto wrote:
gt80rider wrote:
What? Hill is a level up from those guys..... easy top ten.... did u not see his lap times in the last 18 months? Dude still...
What? Hill is a level up from those guys..... easy top ten.... did u not see his lap times in the last 18 months? Dude still has serious speed....
Bro easy top ten in the 450 class? You’re high. Doing a couple hot laps for a YouTube vid is different than doing 22 laps after a full day of qualifying. I like Hill but come on.
brocster
4/9/2021 7:15pm
Trickamoto wrote:
gt80rider wrote:
What? Hill is a level up from those guys..... easy top ten.... did u not see his lap times in the last 18 months? Dude still...
Dutch348 wrote:
Bro easy top ten in the 450 class? You’re high. Doing a couple hot laps for a YouTube vid is different than doing 22 laps after...
Bro easy top ten in the 450 class? You’re high. Doing a couple hot laps for a YouTube vid is different than doing 22 laps after a full day of qualifying. I like Hill but come on.
Yeah I believe top 10 is a stretch but I’d like to believe he’s got the A Ray’s and company covered. Hill on a 450 will be different than a Hill on an somewhat underpowered 250.
Up Wind
4/9/2021 8:02pm Edited Date/Time 4/9/2021 8:07pm
gt80rider wrote:
Dutch348 wrote:
Bro easy top ten in the 450 class? You’re high. Doing a couple hot laps for a YouTube vid is different than doing 22 laps after...
brocster wrote:
Yeah I believe top 10 is a stretch but I’d like to believe he’s got the A Ray’s and company covered. Hill on a 450 will...
Yeah I believe top 10 is a stretch but I’d like to believe he’s got the A Ray’s and company covered. Hill on a 450 will be different than a Hill on an somewhat underpowered 250.
I would assume he will be in the B practice could help or hurt the night show gate pics. Josh was a good starter if I remember right. Brooks had him ripping 11 years ago. He was pretty fired up back then. Maybe he will shock us. Alot of the top 10 is fast and is spending 10s of thousands on fitness and trainers. Some might be paying up to 200,000 per year plus bonuses of 5-10% of their winnings. That will be tough to compete with. IMHO
Magic Man
4/10/2021 2:57pm Edited Date/Time 4/10/2021 3:39pm
Trickamoto wrote:
Magic Man wrote:
Looks like I'm eating crow tonight and donating $100 😂.
jk367
4/10/2021 3:03pm
Granted it was muddy and the dude is talented as hell but I don’t understand why people thought he was a shoe in. He was missing some mains by the end of his full time 450 career years ago
4/10/2021 4:39pm
Dutch348 wrote:
You sir are a freaking brilliant prognosticator ! You were on point about the realities of modern supercross.
Good call!
brocster
4/10/2021 7:28pm
Trickamoto wrote:
Magic Man wrote:
Magic Man wrote:
Looks like I'm eating crow tonight and donating $100 😂.
First race jitters, bad start in LCQ and bobble did him in. Tuesday will be different, double down!
zacksavchuk
Fantasy
2369th
4/10/2021 7:51pm
B Lenny wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/04/10/487235/s1200_rideday151.jpg[/img]

Man js7 was packing on the pounds in that pic
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
4/10/2021 8:49pm
Well it sounds like he did okay. Didn’t make the main but came away healthy, with some experience for Atl 2.

Post a reply to: Josh Hill in for Atlanta

The Latest