Josh Hill going big today at Pala

Fourth_Floor
7/13/2018 6:26pm
Adam43 wrote:
Gnarly, without a doubt. But, if I ran the track, I wouldn't be too stoked about people cutting it all over the place and taking 5th...
Gnarly, without a doubt.

But, if I ran the track, I wouldn't be too stoked about people cutting it all over the place and taking 5th gear runs to connect things that weren't meant to be jumped.

Josh Hill is one thing, Larry Loopout that tries to copy him and ends up in the ICU is another.
I think Larry Loopout would have wadded somewhere in the entry to that thing...That was fucking gnarly and I never use that word haha.
Drtbykr
7/13/2018 6:40pm
Of all the top Americans who have come to Canada for our viewing pleasure,
not the fastest way around the track guy, but he likes the view from up there. Fun to watch.
mtl
7/13/2018 6:42pm Edited Date/Time 7/13/2018 6:48pm
Adam43 wrote:
Gnarly, without a doubt. But, if I ran the track, I wouldn't be too stoked about people cutting it all over the place and taking 5th...
Gnarly, without a doubt.

But, if I ran the track, I wouldn't be too stoked about people cutting it all over the place and taking 5th gear runs to connect things that weren't meant to be jumped.

Josh Hill is one thing, Larry Loopout that tries to copy him and ends up in the ICU is another.
Hill goes big in many aspects of life. It's sick.

There are days when Pala is a ghost town on summer weekdays.

I've ridden the main track when the only two guys out there were Grant and Pieck for 1/2 the day. Learned a lot riding the main line those guys ride. Taught me to be more creative in my riding.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Josh Hill going big today at Pala

The Latest