Josh Hill Training at ClubMX... Comeback?

Camp332
10/2/2019 6:13pm
Just saw this, and would love to see Josh Hill race some SX again.
" class="img-fluid" />
|
10/2/2019 6:15pm
Is he test riding for Yamaha or something? Still looks like he has some factory parts on that bike.
10/2/2019 6:30pm
Posted another one of his vids last week and apparently he’s doing a couple of Australia sx rounds
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
10/2/2019 6:37pm
Posted another one of his vids last week and apparently he’s doing a couple of Australia sx rounds
Yep.

The Shop

FCTRY
10/2/2019 8:09pm
Saw him out at Silver Valley MX (which is a hidden gem, btw) a month or two ago. Awesome to watch ride, and a super nice dude to boot!
Harv379
Fantasy
1959th
10/2/2019 8:17pm
Sucks but IMO he's one of those riders that 'rides' when money all of a sudden becomes sparkly again, then hammers how much he's enjoying 'the process' followed by #this #that #horseshit #bs.
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1704th
10/2/2019 8:27pm
Harv379 wrote:
Sucks but IMO he's one of those riders that 'rides' when money all of a sudden becomes sparkly again, then hammers how much he's enjoying 'the...
Sucks but IMO he's one of those riders that 'rides' when money all of a sudden becomes sparkly again, then hammers how much he's enjoying 'the process' followed by #this #that #horseshit #bs.
Except when he's been hurt, I'm pretty certain Josh has always ridden, and a lot. He probably rides more than a lot of guys racing, just for fun and less serious laps. Since he left the Monster job he's been doing a schedule similar to RV (but way more events and riding) where he'll go do some off season stuff and dabble in a bit of everything. If you ever talk to the guy, you can tell he likes riding and he's crazy talented. Sucks that injuries really shortened his career, but at least we still get to enjoy seeing him ride which IMO is a thing of beauty.
CivBars
10/2/2019 8:31pm
But I thought nobody wants to ride a Yamaha 450?!
jeffro503
10/2/2019 8:39pm
Enjoying the sport for as long as he can , and that's what counts. The cookie crumbs thrown his way is just a bonus , as the guy just loves riding his bike. If you can make a little coin doing something you love....why not? Wouldn't we all?
10/2/2019 9:53pm
Harv379 wrote:
Sucks but IMO he's one of those riders that 'rides' when money all of a sudden becomes sparkly again, then hammers how much he's enjoying 'the...
You couldn’t be further from the truth, Josh rides everything from Hillclimb to snowcross!
Camp332
10/3/2019 6:39am
Harv379 wrote:
You need to get out and enjoy life bro! Way too much negativity.
tprice07
10/3/2019 7:13am
Harv379 wrote:
Except when he's been hurt, I'm pretty certain Josh has always ridden, and a lot. He probably rides more than a lot of guys racing, just...
Except when he's been hurt, I'm pretty certain Josh has always ridden, and a lot. He probably rides more than a lot of guys racing, just for fun and less serious laps. Since he left the Monster job he's been doing a schedule similar to RV (but way more events and riding) where he'll go do some off season stuff and dabble in a bit of everything. If you ever talk to the guy, you can tell he likes riding and he's crazy talented. Sucks that injuries really shortened his career, but at least we still get to enjoy seeing him ride which IMO is a thing of beauty.
It's sad we didn't get to see his full potential. Watching his backflip crash still makes me cringe.
davistld01
10/3/2019 12:15pm
CivBars wrote:
But I thought nobody wants to ride a Yamaha 450?!
Nobody WANTS TO...but for some, you take what you can get.
10/3/2019 2:17pm
I follow Jace Owen on IG and Josh has been riding with him a lot as of recent. Wasn’t sure if Josh was like his riding coach for SX or something like that
gnarwhip
10/3/2019 2:39pm
Except when he's been hurt, I'm pretty certain Josh has always ridden, and a lot. He probably rides more than a lot of guys racing, just...
He left the Monster job? Then what are those green lines on his graphics and gear? Seems like he’s “working from home” ie on the bike.
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1704th
10/3/2019 2:55pm
gnarwhip wrote:
He left the Monster job? Then what are those green lines on his graphics and gear? Seems like he’s “working from home” ie on the bike.
Left the office job and returned to being a Monster athlete.
TeamGreen
10/3/2019 4:35pm
When I read the various butt-hurt, never been & never will be, amazingly little dick owning haters spewing their negativity towards Josh...

It makes me really, really mad at Josh.
In-fact, it makes me wanna slap him silly!

Because, he’s OBVIOUSLY tapping these dude's girlfriends...
In the bum!
Laughing
10/3/2019 5:37pm
30 years old now. That is old for SX. It would be cool to see him back out there making main events.
Camp332
10/3/2019 5:37pm
TeamGreen wrote:
When I read the various butt-hurt, never been & never will be, amazingly little dick owning haters spewing their negativity towards Josh... It makes me really...
When I read the various butt-hurt, never been & never will be, amazingly little dick owning haters spewing their negativity towards Josh...

In the bum!
Laughing
Well, that escalated quickly. LaughingLaughing
mx 219
Fantasy
1150th
10/10/2019 2:17pm
TeamGreen wrote:
When I read the various butt-hurt, never been & never will be, amazingly little dick owning haters spewing their negativity towards Josh... It makes me really...

In the bum!
Laughing
Or maybe some just dont sugar coat it and are just calling it how they see it. Josh had opportunities and due to injuries or a lack of trying lost those opportunities.
gt80rider
10/10/2019 3:16pm Edited Date/Time 10/10/2019 3:16pm
Dude has the speed.... would love to see him run the Cali SX rounds on a 450.... great starter too, would def get some TV time......
10/10/2019 3:31pm
Camp332 wrote:
Just saw this, and would love to see Josh Hill race some SX again. [img] View this post on Instagram Doing laps with the guys out...
Just saw this, and would love to see Josh Hill race some SX again.
" class="img-fluid" />
It says alot about ClubMX being in the middle of BFE, that people from all over the states come there to train. Chesterfield SC is close to nowhere!
MX76er
10/10/2019 3:40pm
mx 219 wrote:
Or maybe some just dont sugar coat it and are just calling it how they see it. Josh had opportunities and due to injuries or a...
Or maybe some just dont sugar coat it and are just calling it how they see it. Josh had opportunities and due to injuries or a lack of trying lost those opportunities.
“Lack of trying” LOL 😂 might want to read into Josh’s moto career a bit more. Here is a tip- any guy who almost has to have his leg amputated and then comes back and still podiums a supercross main is a badass

mx 219
Fantasy
1150th
10/10/2019 4:08pm Edited Date/Time 10/10/2019 4:08pm
mx 219 wrote:
Or maybe some just dont sugar coat it and are just calling it how they see it. Josh had opportunities and due to injuries or a...
MX76er wrote:
“Lack of trying” LOL 😂 might want to read into Josh’s moto career a bit more. Here is a tip- any guy who almost has to...
“Lack of trying” LOL 😂 might want to read into Josh’s moto career a bit more. Here is a tip- any guy who almost has to have his leg amputated and then comes back and still podiums a supercross main is a badass

Paid to race, not free ride at that point in his career.
10/10/2019 4:16pm
Pumped hes making another run at it. Dude as unbelievable talent. I bet people trashing him would change their opinion if they actually met the guy.
Conkey
10/10/2019 4:24pm
His last SX comeback didn’t go well
His bike was not worthy when he first came back, slowly turned it around and then got hurt. I’m sure he’ll be better prepared this time.

Post a reply to: Josh Hill Training at ClubMX... Comeback?

The Latest