Josh Hill Training at ClubMX... Comeback?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/2/2019 6:13 PM

Just saw this, and would love to see Josh Hill race some SX again.
[img]

View this post on Instagram

Doing laps with the guys out @clubmx . Starting to feel it. 📸 @mikevizerphoto

A post shared by Josh Hill (@joshill75) on

[/img]
|

United States of America

10/2/2019 6:15 PM

Is he test riding for Yamaha or something? Still looks like he has some factory parts on that bike.

|

10/2/2019 6:16 PM

lol

|

10/2/2019 6:30 PM

Posted another one of his vids last week and apparently he’s doing a couple of Australia sx rounds

|

10/2/2019 6:37 PM

misterwaterfallin wrote:

Posted another one of his vids last week and apparently he’s doing a couple of Australia sx rounds

Yep.

|

10/2/2019 8:09 PM

Saw him out at Silver Valley MX (which is a hidden gem, btw) a month or two ago. Awesome to watch ride, and a super nice dude to boot!

|

10/2/2019 8:17 PM

Sucks but IMO he's one of those riders that 'rides' when money all of a sudden becomes sparkly again, then hammers how much he's enjoying 'the process' followed by #this #that #horseshit #bs.

|

10/2/2019 8:27 PM

Harv379 wrote:

Sucks but IMO he's one of those riders that 'rides' when money all of a sudden becomes sparkly again, then hammers how much he's enjoying 'the process' followed by #this #that #horseshit #bs.

Except when he's been hurt, I'm pretty certain Josh has always ridden, and a lot. He probably rides more than a lot of guys racing, just for fun and less serious laps. Since he left the Monster job he's been doing a schedule similar to RV (but way more events and riding) where he'll go do some off season stuff and dabble in a bit of everything. If you ever talk to the guy, you can tell he likes riding and he's crazy talented. Sucks that injuries really shortened his career, but at least we still get to enjoy seeing him ride which IMO is a thing of beauty.

|

Race Tech Director of Marketing
www.racetech.com
Proud supporters of VitalMX. Ask me about the VitalMX Discount!

10/2/2019 8:31 PM

But I thought nobody wants to ride a Yamaha 450?!

|

10/2/2019 8:39 PM

Enjoying the sport for as long as he can , and that's what counts. The cookie crumbs thrown his way is just a bonus , as the guy just loves riding his bike. If you can make a little coin doing something you love....why not? Wouldn't we all?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/2/2019 9:53 PM

Harv379 wrote:

You couldn’t be further from the truth, Josh rides everything from Hillclimb to snowcross!

|

10/3/2019 6:39 AM

Harv379 wrote:

You need to get out and enjoy life bro! Way too much negativity.

|

United States of America

10/3/2019 7:13 AM

Harv379 wrote:

Riesenberg448 wrote:

Except when he's been hurt, I'm pretty certain Josh has always ridden, and a lot. He probably rides more than a lot of guys racing, just for fun and less serious laps. Since he left the Monster job he's been doing a schedule similar to RV (but way more events and riding) where he'll go do some off season stuff and dabble in a bit of everything. If you ever talk to the guy, you can tell he likes riding and he's crazy talented. Sucks that injuries really shortened his career, but at least we still get to enjoy seeing him ride which IMO is a thing of beauty.

It's sad we didn't get to see his full potential. Watching his backflip crash still makes me cringe.

|

10/3/2019 7:31 AM

Harv379 wrote:

even if thats true..what diff does it make?

everyone has diff skills/talents and some are lucky enough to get paid for them.

|

10/3/2019 12:15 PM

CivBars wrote:

But I thought nobody wants to ride a Yamaha 450?!

Nobody WANTS TO...but for some, you take what you can get.

|

10/3/2019 2:17 PM

I follow Jace Owen on IG and Josh has been riding with him a lot as of recent. Wasn’t sure if Josh was like his riding coach for SX or something like that

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

10/3/2019 2:39 PM

Riesenberg448 wrote:

He left the Monster job? Then what are those green lines on his graphics and gear? Seems like he’s “working from home” ie on the bike.

|

10/3/2019 2:55 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

He left the Monster job? Then what are those green lines on his graphics and gear? Seems like he’s “working from home” ie on the bike.

Left the office job and returned to being a Monster athlete.

|

Race Tech Director of Marketing
www.racetech.com
Proud supporters of VitalMX. Ask me about the VitalMX Discount!

10/3/2019 4:35 PM

When I read the various butt-hurt, never been & never will be, amazingly little dick owning haters spewing their negativity towards Josh...

It makes me really, really mad at Josh.
In-fact, it makes me wanna slap him silly!

Because, he’s OBVIOUSLY tapping these dude's girlfriends...
In the bum!

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

10/3/2019 5:37 PM

30 years old now. That is old for SX. It would be cool to see him back out there making main events.

|

10/3/2019 5:37 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

When I read the various butt-hurt, never been & never will be, amazingly little dick owning haters spewing their negativity towards Josh...

In the bum!

Well, that escalated quickly.

|

United States of America

10/10/2019 2:11 PM

|

10/10/2019 2:17 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

In the bum!

Or maybe some just dont sugar coat it and are just calling it how they see it. Josh had opportunities and due to injuries or a lack of trying lost those opportunities.

|

10/10/2019 3:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2019 3:16 PM

Dude has the speed.... would love to see him run the Cali SX rounds on a 450.... great starter too, would def get some TV time......

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

10/10/2019 3:31 PM

Camp332 wrote:

Just saw this, and would love to see Josh Hill race some SX again.
[img]

View this post on Instagram

Doing laps with the guys out @clubmx . Starting to feel it. 📸 @mikevizerphoto

A post shared by Josh Hill (@joshill75) on

[/img]

It says alot about ClubMX being in the middle of BFE, that people from all over the states come there to train. Chesterfield SC is close to nowhere!

|

10/10/2019 3:32 PM

His last SX comeback didn’t go well

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

10/10/2019 3:40 PM

mx 219 wrote:

Or maybe some just dont sugar coat it and are just calling it how they see it. Josh had opportunities and due to injuries or a lack of trying lost those opportunities.

“Lack of trying” LOL 😂 might want to read into Josh’s moto career a bit more. Here is a tip- any guy who almost has to have his leg amputated and then comes back and still podiums a supercross main is a badass

|

10/10/2019 4:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2019 4:08 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

In the bum!

mx 219 wrote:

MX76er wrote:

“Lack of trying” LOL 😂 might want to read into Josh’s moto career a bit more. Here is a tip- any guy who almost has to have his leg amputated and then comes back and still podiums a supercross main is a badass

Paid to race, not free ride at that point in his career.

|

10/10/2019 4:16 PM

Pumped hes making another run at it. Dude as unbelievable talent. I bet people trashing him would change their opinion if they actually met the guy.

|

10/10/2019 4:24 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

His last SX comeback didn’t go well

His bike was not worthy when he first came back, slowly turned it around and then got hurt. I’m sure he’ll be better prepared this time.

|