Josh Hill - 1 More Race?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/8/2018 9:21 AM

I know it was completely a one-off deal BUT do you think Yamaha let's him go 1 more round just race a dry one? Even with Barcia back, could they/would they want to scrounge together a 3rd bike for 1 race? Just thinking out loud here...

|

4/8/2018 9:31 AM

MOTO120 wrote:

I know it was completely a one-off deal BUT do you think Yamaha let's him go 1 more round just race a dry one? Even with ...more

Negative... the guy isn't in shape and Yamaha needed to field 2 riders to adhere to Monsters contractual obligations. He filled the role well.

|

4/8/2018 12:43 PM

I hope he gets one more chance to showcase his skills on a drt track i think we were robbed of getting to see how amazing his SX skills are and it would be cool of Yamaha to let him race the round of his first and only SX win which coincidentally was on a Yamaha in 2008.

|

4/8/2018 6:19 PM

Last night they should have put
A pro GNCC or offroad guy on one of there bikes
Every one knew all week that it was gonna be bad
.. if Josh wants so do another
That would be cool tho
He is still fast
Prob faster than some
Guys that are racing out there still

|

4/9/2018 12:39 PM

Juat thought the same about a GNCC rider but I dont think they would be able to because they wouldnt have their "Road to SX" points?

|

4/9/2018 12:41 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Last night they should have put
A pro GNCC or offroad guy on one of there bikes
Every one knew all week that it was gonna be ...more

This Haiku sucks!

|

4/9/2018 2:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2018 2:32 PM

I don't think Barcia is supposed to be back till Salt Lake City so I would think Josh will be at the next two.. I mean who else would they get?

|

4/9/2018 2:38 PM

^ Heard they just needed the extra week to get RV2 ready,And then I woke up......

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

4/10/2018 8:56 AM

Big fan of Josh. He was definitely cut short in his career. He's been working his ass of riding and think his technical ability, natural skill and heart for riding he could potentially get back in the game next year. Now full factory out the gate i highly doubt but i think this is his goal. I truly hope Yamaha keeps him on for at lest one more round to demonstrate his ability. Last weekend was survival.

|

4/11/2018 6:07 AM

barcia will be back this weekend.

|

4/11/2018 6:38 AM

51xc wrote:

barcia will be back this weekend.

[img]

[/img]
|

United States of America

4/13/2018 2:10 PM