Josh Hill

Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 12:10am
I heard the rumors, but was the the black and white on Sunday's performance? Did he even compete?
|
6/10/2008 1:08am
Stick a fork in him
why, do you really think he's done racing pro and not going to make anymore money? your an idiot. how bout stick the fork in yamaha, becuase if they lose J-law and hill, and considering Reed could leave, Yamaha has nobody worth standing on a podium to race their crapy bikes.
DPW
6/10/2008 5:46am
Landshark wrote:
I heard the rumors, but was the the black and white on Sunday's performance? Did he even compete?
he looked good in moto 1 for four laps or so and then the heat or something hit him and he was way off the pace.... way off and in moto 2 again he looked good for a couple of laps then crashed in corner and it was over for him for the day.

I was pretty bummed I was looking forward to watching Hill race too.

The Shop

6/10/2008 7:25am
Stick a fork in him
why, do you really think he's done racing pro and not going to make anymore money? your an idiot. how bout stick the fork in yamaha...
why, do you really think he's done racing pro and not going to make anymore money? your an idiot. how bout stick the fork in yamaha, becuase if they lose J-law and hill, and considering Reed could leave, Yamaha has nobody worth standing on a podium to race their crapy bikes.
You do know Yamaha holds three out of the four possible #1 plates right now, correct?
(Outdoor MX, Supercross, and SX Lites)
P
6/10/2008 7:27am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:14pm
Landshark wrote:
He won a SX this year. He doesn't really have to do anything outdoors to keep his ride and he knows that.

P
crowe176
6/10/2008 8:55am
Landshark wrote:
P wrote:
He won a SX this year. He doesn't really have to do anything outdoors to keep his ride and he knows that.

P
BS.
TimbuK758
6/10/2008 10:25am
well the dude has no teammates right now to maybe help with bike setup... but im sure he could do a few things in his program to get some better results...i hope he pulls it together a little bit more and gets up where he should be...
huck
6/10/2008 10:27am
Landshark wrote:
P wrote:

P
Really...didn't Chad Reed win a few SX races this year too?
Foster576
6/10/2008 10:28am
Landshark wrote:
P wrote:

P
huck wrote:
Really...didn't Chad Reed win a few SX races this year too?
And he doesnt have to race outdoors.
6/10/2008 10:42am
Yamaha should sign Sean Hamblin. If he had not ran out of gas, he would have gone 6-8 for the day at Freestone. And he was not far off the pace of the Red-Bull Honda's that were trying to keep Alessi in their sights. Having someone like him in the pits would do Hill some good.

englishman
6/10/2008 10:46am
TimbuK758 wrote:
well the dude has no teammates right now to maybe help with bike setup... but im sure he could do a few things in his program...
well the dude has no teammates right now to maybe help with bike setup... but im sure he could do a few things in his program to get some better results...i hope he pulls it together a little bit more and gets up where he should be...
I just hope he pulls his pants up and gets them back to where they should be :-) .

I'm still traumatized from seeing his flabby ass cheeks quivering thier way 'round the track .
Ohh baby Jesus I'm gonna hurl again just thinking about it. How come nothing like that happens in the WMA ?

Post a reply to: Josh Hill

The Latest