Josh Hansen and the ama

Related:
Create New Tag

2/19/2018 11:03 AM

Didn't see anything about him at Dallas through the first few pages. He rode press day but not in the night show Saturday? I saw someone tweeted at Matthes asking "what happened with Hansen and the AMA this weekend?" Matthes responded with "Hanny went Hanny"

What's the deal?

|

2/19/2018 11:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2018 11:58 AM

I thought i saw his name in one of the practices but he was way, way off pace. Like 10 seconds off pace.

Edit: He only did the first quali session and finished 54th in combined qualifying.

|

2/19/2018 11:30 AM

Heard he got told to put the bike up. Not getting paid now...

|

2/19/2018 11:43 AM

Maybe just typical bullshit Hanny drama? Thats my guess.....

|

2/19/2018 11:49 AM

Why would anyone keep giving that guy money to race? It’s a nut company this year I guess?

|

2/19/2018 11:53 AM

Stickers wrote:

"...put the bike up..."

Huh?

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

2/19/2018 11:56 AM

I mean considering who he has running his team its no surprise there.

|

2/19/2018 11:58 AM

A shame. I was excited to see hanny out there racing this year

|

2/19/2018 12:01 PM

Soooo that was it for this season?

|

2/19/2018 12:03 PM

tek14 wrote:

Matthes claimed he had to make so many races to get paid. I don't know if that is up now or not.

|

2/19/2018 12:04 PM

tek14 wrote:

He had to put the bike up.

|

2/19/2018 12:20 PM

bball35 wrote:

Isnt Watson running the team? The same guy who ran RCH the majority of the teams time, and was still involved with the team till they closed up shop this past year?

|

2/19/2018 12:33 PM

But he said he matured a lot on pulp.. so is this proof he didn't, or is there a legitimate reaso

|

2/19/2018 12:47 PM

Pit Bits says he came up short in a section and was in some pain.

|

2/19/2018 12:52 PM

In the Pit Bits from Arlington there is a picture of him riding with this under the photo "Josh Hansen got some practice laps in, but we did see him short a section and pull up in pain."

|

2018 KTM 250sx
Instagram CamaroAJ

2/19/2018 1:03 PM

bball35 wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:

Isnt Watson running the team? The same guy who ran RCH the majority of the teams time, and was still involved with the team till they closed up shop this past year?

If true, doesn’t that explain everything?

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

2/19/2018 1:05 PM

Stickers wrote:

Sandberm wrote:

"...put the bike up..."

Huh?

I was told he just lost one of his major sponsors. I dont know the reason why. Dont care either.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

2/19/2018 1:07 PM

Wrong number on his jersey

|

2/19/2018 1:16 PM

Hanny isn't healed yet and aggregated his inquiry in practice.

|

2/19/2018 1:17 PM

I hope this doesnt screw up Biscelgia

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

2/19/2018 1:21 PM

Sooooooo much crazy in this thread.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

2/19/2018 1:34 PM

bball35 wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:

You really think Watson was responsible for managing a multi-million dollar team? That's crazy...

There is a big difference between the person managing the day-to-day ops vs. the person who is actually managing the teams financials, sponsor contracts, payroll, etc.

|

2/19/2018 1:38 PM

sometimes you just gotta put the bike up, bruh

Photo

|

2/19/2018 1:52 PM

peelout wrote:

sometimes you just gotta put the bike up, bruh

Photo

Exactly bro

|

2/19/2018 2:12 PM

Sandberm wrote:

I hope this doesnt screw up Biscelgia

Maybe Matty B could catch on with another team. Sounds like this team is spiraling down rather fast.

|

2/19/2018 2:13 PM

Y'all need to take a step back off the damn Jump To Conclusions mat. Geez.

|

2/19/2018 2:22 PM

I have no idea if this has anything to do with it, but on the first practice (free practice), Josh took off first before the official waved the green flag...i saw multiple classes do this. But the official seemed irritated by it and sent Hansen to the back of the line. Hansen eased forward before the flag waved again and basically started with the first row. I never saw him try to put in a solid lap; I watched him the whole last practice because in my head I was thinking he wasn't in top 40 yet. I did see him come up short on the section before the triple and pull off for a few minutes. He started back and when going down the start straight made a gesture to his mechanic; I thought he was maybe saying "Okay this is my lap." Basically on the last lap or next to last lap he rolled the finish line, almost stopped and looked at the AMA official in the box. He then rode around, pulled off, looked to give a hand gesture to AMA officials on the start straight, picked up his mechanic and jetted off. AMA officials were trying to stop him before he exited the tunnel.

I have no idea what happened, or if any of his actions were derogatory to an official, but all of the events that took place were odd, I didn't see any desire out of him to put in a consistent lap all day; maybe he was in pain, I have no idea, just odd all around.

|

2/19/2018 2:26 PM

He called Toolie a Tool on twitter and quickly deleted it. Isn’t Toolie in charge of tech?

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

2/19/2018 3:24 PM

Where is pilotdude? Did he have to put the bike up? The people want to know!

|

2/19/2018 3:54 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

He called Toolie a Tool on twitter and quickly deleted it. Isn’t Toolie in charge of tech?

AMA just doesn't understand his culture

|