Josh Hansen Racing AXUK

Barrett57
12/10/2015 1:10pm
Glasgow, Birmingham, Sheffield and Manchester in the middle of winter, my god that those are depressing enough places on a sunny day, let alone in the grey, windswept, freezing cold darkness of winter.
Motofinne
12/10/2015 1:14pm
Barrett57 wrote:
Glasgow, Birmingham, Sheffield and Manchester in the middle of winter, my god that those are depressing enough places on a sunny day, let alone in the...
Glasgow, Birmingham, Sheffield and Manchester in the middle of winter, my god that those are depressing enough places on a sunny day, let alone in the grey, windswept, freezing cold darkness of winter.
A guy like Josh Hansen doesn't really fit into England :D Funny stuff...
burnside
12/10/2015 2:55pm
DC wrote:
burnside, I agree with you. And every time I hear "San Bernardino" on the radio or TV now, I don't think of motocross immediately anymore, I...
burnside, I agree with you. And every time I hear "San Bernardino" on the radio or TV now, I don't think of motocross immediately anymore, I just feel sad about it...

Josh Hansen's number is no big deal -- a tempest in a teapot -- but it beats thinking about the world at large at this moment and the wicked days ahead for all of us.

DC
Agreed, and what fun is life if you're not passionate about something? Anything..!

The Shop

Post a reply to: Josh Hansen Racing AXUK

The Latest