Josh Hansen

JustMX
11/2/2016 7:26am
mxb2 wrote:
Love the weed heads trying to justify smoking it, it's just a plant, alcohol is just as bad lol. Fyi it's illegal in most states. Not...
Love the weed heads trying to justify smoking it, it's just a plant, alcohol is just as bad lol. Fyi it's illegal in most states. Not sure any state has an illegal alcohol law ,buying it or selling it.
Cigarettes are legal.

That does not mean they are a good thing or better than pot.
mxb2
11/2/2016 7:39am
mxb2 wrote:
Love the weed heads trying to justify smoking it, it's just a plant, alcohol is just as bad lol. Fyi it's illegal in most states. Not...
Love the weed heads trying to justify smoking it, it's just a plant, alcohol is just as bad lol. Fyi it's illegal in most states. Not sure any state has an illegal alcohol law ,buying it or selling it.
JustMX wrote:
Cigarettes are legal.

That does not mean they are a good thing or better than pot.
True, but I have never seen someone get fired by failing a drug test over alcohol or cigarettes.What states can you be arrested for cigarettes?
visser62
11/2/2016 7:44am
mxb2 wrote:
True, but I have never seen someone get fired by failing a drug test over alcohol or cigarettes.What states can you be arrested for cigarettes?
No, but if you came to work drunk you would get fired.
mxb2
11/2/2016 7:57am
mxb2 wrote:
visser62 wrote:
No, but if you came to work drunk you would get fired.
My job yes, some jobs no. That's common sense. You deserve fired,drunk,high, impaired. Plenty of labor workers still employed with alcohol in their system.

The Shop

Tpog496
11/2/2016 8:14am Edited Date/Time 11/2/2016 8:18am
mxb2 wrote:
I've never seen someone get fired over those things but I've seen those things take many, many lives and destroy families. Which are both more important than any job in my opinion. Also, I'm not trying to justify anything just pointing out my observations.
mxb2
11/2/2016 8:16am
mxb2 wrote:
Tpog496 wrote:
I've never seen someone get fired over those things but I've seen those things take many, many lives and destroy families. Which are both more important...
I've never seen someone get fired over those things but I've seen those things take many, many lives and destroy families. Which are both more important than any job in my opinion. Also, I'm not trying to justify anything just pointing out my observations.
Yep, same as weed,cigs, alcohol etc. But weed is illegal. And some jobs require drug tests.
Tpog496
11/2/2016 8:23am
mxb2 wrote:
Yep, same as weed,cigs, alcohol etc. But weed is illegal. And some jobs require drug tests.
No not the same bro.
mxb2
11/2/2016 8:31am
mxb2 wrote:
Tpog496 wrote:
No not the same bro.
Some states,weed is legal, better?
rosebud441
11/2/2016 8:55am Edited Date/Time 11/2/2016 3:01pm
The weed store i go to is super posh cool place, love my weed store..

AND it tends to help me figure shit out at work, new version of Civil 3d was written by stoners i swear..
11/2/2016 11:48am
Mxb2, are you a Johovahs witness or something? For fucks sake, give it a break. How boring is your life?
Go knock on some doors and chill.
mxb2
11/2/2016 11:53am
Mxb2, are you a Johovahs witness or something? For fucks sake, give it a break. How boring is your life? Go knock on some doors and...
Mxb2, are you a Johovahs witness or something? For fucks sake, give it a break. How boring is your life?
Not at all, like I said certain jobs have drug tests to stay employed. Guess you are the cool guy smoking weed,. Trust me I have plenty of fun but I like $$ more than weed,so I choose to keep a job.
11/2/2016 12:04pm
Mxb2, are you a Johovahs witness or something? For fucks sake, give it a break. How boring is your life? Go knock on some doors and...
mxb2 wrote:
Not at all, like I said certain jobs have drug tests to stay employed. Guess you are the cool guy smoking weed,. Trust me I have...
Not at all, like I said certain jobs have drug tests to stay employed. Guess you are the cool guy smoking weed,. Trust me I have plenty of fun but I like $$ more than weed,so I choose to keep a job.
Neat.
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
11/2/2016 12:05pm
Po Po
Tpog496
11/2/2016 12:13pm
Grinning
Motodave15
11/2/2016 2:58pm
Some of the dudes in here probably swear by the refer madness movie

if the government told them that breathing was dangerous they would probably suffocate.

Post a reply to: Josh Hansen

The Latest