Jorge Prado to HRC in MX2?

Maestro
Edited Date/Time 1/7/2022 2:02pm
I was just checking instagram, and saw a pic from a reputable source asking if there was gonna be a huge bombshell about Prado moving to Honda in MX2.
There was a link to the story on their site which was already gone when I clicked it so I don’t know more. They’ve taken the pic down from insta now. It was up for approx 35 mins.

Someone either let the cat out of the bag early, or they were stirring the shit I guess.
A crazy thing if it’s true!
|
ATKpilot99
12/28/2021 7:29am
I think having 2 titles makes him ineligible for the class .
AB#81
12/28/2021 7:30am
Highly doubt it, hes riding for decarlis new gasgas team as the only 450 rider

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
54th
12/28/2021 7:34am
Maestro wrote:
I was just checking instagram, and saw a pic from a reputable source asking if there was gonna be a huge bombshell about Prado moving to...
I was just checking instagram, and saw a pic from a reputable source asking if there was gonna be a huge bombshell about Prado moving to Honda in MX2.
There was a link to the story on their site which was already gone when I clicked it so I don’t know more. They’ve taken the pic down from insta now. It was up for approx 35 mins.

Someone either let the cat out of the bag early, or they were stirring the shit I guess.
It's way too early for April Fools day.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
12/28/2021 7:46am
Maestro wrote:
I was just checking instagram, and saw a pic from a reputable source asking if there was gonna be a huge bombshell about Prado moving to...

ML512 wrote:
Not too early for the Dumbgeon.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
12/28/2021 8:19am
Maestro wrote:

ML512 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Not too early for the Dumbgeon.
You're brighter than I am this morning.
peelout
1/7/2022 2:02pm
Maestro wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Post a reply to: Jorge Prado to HRC in MX2?

The Latest