Jorge Prado first 450cc video

WillyB
9/19/2019 5:41pm
sickest part of that video

Sully
9/19/2019 8:06pm
Park Boys wrote:
Let’s not go to crazy here, I think Prado will be phenomenal. But some of the people are talking like he will win immediately and often...
Let’s not go to crazy here, I think Prado will be phenomenal. But some of the people are talking like he will win immediately and often. That’s a dangerous expectation for a teenager. Herlings was a full grown man when he moved up, so was AC. He will be on a gate with his team mates plus Gajser. And let’s not forget how fast DeSalle is on certain tracks plus Febvre started to find his form again last year. With the absence of Jonas who found his form at the end of this year too, who by the way won 15 motos against Prado last year and Covington who when healthy was the next fastest guy after the the KTM duo, Prado was supposed to dominate and he did. Point is some one like DeSalle is on a different level than every guy Prado raced this year. Realistically if he finishes in the Top 5 against a healthy field at the end of the year, thats a win.
You're right about DeSalle being on a different level than anyone Prado raced this year. But on the flip side, so was Prado. This kid on another level, and has absolutely lived up to all of the hype.
FlaNard
9/20/2019 12:30am
The kid is a world class talent no question. I don't see anyone beating Herlings next year (other than possibly Herlings himself) but Prado may make things very interesting before long.
Cortami79
9/20/2019 1:08am
This guy his technique and his body position is so phenomenal, it’s not even funny anymore. Such a cool rider to watch, has even more style while riding around in the paddock then 90% of the others

The Shop

cesar_rc4
9/20/2019 2:27am
From i saw in JP61 instagram He is riding in lommel this morning. Hope we can see some more raw videos.
His tecnique is just perfect IMO for de 450cc, cant wait to see how it performs at the races
Motofinne
9/20/2019 2:42am
I might be too high on Prado but i think that he will win at least one GP in his rookie year. He is a generational talent and his racecraft is crazy good considering his age.
Cortami79
9/20/2019 3:20am
Park Boys wrote:
Let’s not go to crazy here, I think Prado will be phenomenal. But some of the people are talking like he will win immediately and often...
Let’s not go to crazy here, I think Prado will be phenomenal. But some of the people are talking like he will win immediately and often. That’s a dangerous expectation for a teenager. Herlings was a full grown man when he moved up, so was AC. He will be on a gate with his team mates plus Gajser. And let’s not forget how fast DeSalle is on certain tracks plus Febvre started to find his form again last year. With the absence of Jonas who found his form at the end of this year too, who by the way won 15 motos against Prado last year and Covington who when healthy was the next fastest guy after the the KTM duo, Prado was supposed to dominate and he did. Point is some one like DeSalle is on a different level than every guy Prado raced this year. Realistically if he finishes in the Top 5 against a healthy field at the end of the year, thats a win.
Sully wrote:
You're right about DeSalle being on a different level than anyone Prado raced this year. But on the flip side, so was Prado. This kid on...
You're right about DeSalle being on a different level than anyone Prado raced this year. But on the flip side, so was Prado. This kid on another level, and has absolutely lived up to all of the hype.
You’re both right. The major thing about prado is his technique and intelligent racecraft, making it possible to up his pace while riding and learning behind others. Pure talent and technique wise IMO Prado is one of the best riders I’ve ever seen
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
9/20/2019 5:03am
crusty_xx wrote:
Oh boy
He will be good
His race craft is ridiculous for an 18 year old
Drop-Bear wrote:
Almost every race I've seen him in, he's got the hole shot and lead from start to finish. Never seen him even have to use any...
Almost every race I've seen him in, he's got the hole shot and lead from start to finish. Never seen him even have to use any race craft.
The fact that he made about 2 mistakes in the 38 motos he raced shows his racecraft, even if he rode all by himself. Starts are part of the race.
Forty
9/20/2019 5:52am
Drop-Bear wrote:
Almost every race I've seen him in, he's got the hole shot and lead from start to finish. Never seen him even have to use any...
Almost every race I've seen him in, he's got the hole shot and lead from start to finish. Never seen him even have to use any race craft.
Huh
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
9/20/2019 6:42am
Park Boys wrote:
RG1 wrote:
He’s a Herlings/Gajser/Roczen level talent. 2 time world champion, and dominant champion at the age of 18. Gajser won the title in his first year in...
He’s a Herlings/Gajser/Roczen level talent. 2 time world champion, and dominant champion at the age of 18. Gajser won the title in his first year in MXGP at 19. I’m by no means saying he will win the title first time, but his ability and results suggest that we should expect the same from him as guys like Gajser, Herlings and Febvre achieved when they moved to 450
I’m not denying his talent in any way. His race craft is the best for his age, I said that last year. Race craft can only get you so far when your racing someone like Herlings for example. But IMO this was also the weakest MX2 field in some time, due too GLs idiotic rule change and the fact that three guys left the class. If certain things happen sure he could win the title in his rookie year. Febvre was the 5th best guy, the 4 guys in front of him were injured quickly. Gajser was stronger than Febvre of course in his rookie year but Febvre was out early and in ACs case he was not at 100%. It took Herlings about a half a season to get rolling. Things needed to happen for those guys to win right away. If shit happens of course Prado can win the title. If Herlings, AC and Gajser make it through the year healthy I don’t think Prado will be top 3 for example. We always forgot about the gap between the 250 class and 450 class it seems, always. I think he will be a future multiple time 450 world champion though. I don’t want people to think I’m bashing him, just aware of the history and what he is walking into.

Post a reply to: Jorge Prado first 450cc video

The Latest