Jordon Smith Signs with Monster Energy Star Yamaha for 2023

DonM
6/16/2022 5:44pm
UpTiTe wrote:
What do you see happening with their 250 program? Why are all the young guys leaving? Stilez is leaving for some pretty specific reasons, and they...
What do you see happening with their 250 program? Why are all the young guys leaving? Stilez is leaving for some pretty specific reasons, and they say the whole team feels the same way.

DonM wrote:
Let me guess…it has something to do with Roger or Aldon….you just can’t help yourself can you…any chance you get…I think it has more to do...
Let me guess…it has something to do with Roger or Aldon….you just can’t help yourself can you…any chance you get…I think it has more to do with Bobby Hewitt leaving a few years ago and then Westphall leaving this year…
UpTiTe wrote:
And I suppose those two left because they were bored? Go ahead and explain to me why their 250 program can’t produce anything with the best...
And I suppose those two left because they were bored?

Go ahead and explain to me why their 250 program can’t produce anything with the best trainer and manager running the ship.
You're so predictable with your hate....it wasn't that long ago when Star was in the same position or for that matter Pro Circuit has had its issues too...but all that was probably Aldon and Roger's fault too...they'll figure it out and get back to the days of Zach and Marv....every team has its valleys and the KTM group is just in one right now...be patient grasshopper...

The Shop

Post a reply to: Jordon Smith Signs with Monster Energy Star Yamaha for 2023

The Latest