Jordon Smith...?

trevor310mx
Fantasy
3272nd
Edited Date/Time 2/26/2018 9:20am
First let me say I’m not a hater of Jordon Smith...he’s a North Carolina boy and I always root for the locals. However, with that being said, what is with him with getting so aggressive with JMart the past two weeks? Last week was self-explanatory and then this weekend he gets really sketchy with him on the triple, forcing JMart off the track. I’m not a JMart die-hard either, but I just feel like Smith needs to cool his jets a little...thoughts?
|
2/24/2018 7:57pm
Yea I started hating him last year when he cut the start and took everyone out and the shit he's doing to Jmart he could of got really fucked up I don't think I ever disliked a rider this much the guy is just a douche bag
Oldstyle
Fantasy
484th
2/24/2018 8:24pm
I was ready to let last week slide and chalk it up to intense first race shenanigans but tonight was crazy

The Shop

hamncheeze
2/25/2018 10:24am Edited Date/Time 2/25/2018 10:25am
It's not just Smith, it's all the East 250 riders. They are all super aggressive but that aggression leads to some dumb decisions. Like Ferrandis' past attempt last night on Forkner. It was low probability and when it didn't work it basically handed the race over. And Zacho, jeez he tries to run it in hard on every pass attempt. I know he's aggressive but so far this year he's on another level. I have to say it was good to see him get beat straight up, especially since so many people think he will run away with the title.

But yeah Smitty was pretty aggro on Jmart on the triple. Karma got him in the end.
Racer111
2/25/2018 10:29am
hamncheeze wrote:
It's not just Smith, it's all the East 250 riders. They are all super aggressive but that aggression leads to some dumb decisions. Like Ferrandis' past...
It's not just Smith, it's all the East 250 riders. They are all super aggressive but that aggression leads to some dumb decisions. Like Ferrandis' past attempt last night on Forkner. It was low probability and when it didn't work it basically handed the race over. And Zacho, jeez he tries to run it in hard on every pass attempt. I know he's aggressive but so far this year he's on another level. I have to say it was good to see him get beat straight up, especially since so many people think he will run away with the title.

But yeah Smitty was pretty aggro on Jmart on the triple. Karma got him in the end.
Osborne isn’t running away with anything this year. I don’t think he has Forkner speed in him. Forkner learned last night he can win a race with a lot of pressure on him. If he gets good starts, he’s gone.
TDeath21
2/25/2018 10:58am
He dove to the inside of Martin on the last lap after coming through the pack following his first turn crash. Overly aggressive I’d say but definitely not a blatant take out. Just a young 250 rider going for it on the last lap. Last night, Martin messed up the section before and put Smith in an odd spot. Should he have doubled the triple just because Martin made the mistake? The angle Smith was forced to take due to Martin’s mistake put him there. If he hadn’t done a slight scrub then he’d have gone straight over into Martin near the tuff blox. The only other option was to double. Martin was the one that made the mistake, so he probably should have doubled once he realized he didn’t have the line on Smith. He didn’t, so he went off the track and crashed.
Motofinne
2/25/2018 11:05am
The move on Martin last week was stupid.

The "move" this week? Nothing wrong with that, Martin should've backed out and doubled the triple.

Overall Smiths start to the season has been a bit of a let down if i'm honest. I expected that he would've been Osbornes main challenger together with Ferrandis. He seems to be quit a bit off the podium pace for some reason.
Racer111
2/25/2018 11:15am
Motofinne wrote:
The move on Martin last week was stupid. The "move" this week? Nothing wrong with that, Martin should've backed out and doubled the triple. Overall Smiths...

The "move" this week? Nothing wrong with that, Martin should've backed out and doubled the triple.

Overall Smiths start to the season has been a bit of a let down if i'm honest. I expected that he would've been Osbornes main challenger together with Ferrandis. He seems to be quit a bit off the podium pace for some reason.
Forkner is going to be Osbornes biggest challenge. Jordan will do about what he always does. Between 5th-9th with an occasional podium if he gets lucky.
2/25/2018 11:23am Edited Date/Time 2/25/2018 11:23am
Motofinne wrote:
The move on Martin last week was stupid. The "move" this week? Nothing wrong with that, Martin should've backed out and doubled the triple. Overall Smiths...

Racer111 wrote:
Forkner is going to be Osbornes biggest challenge. Jordan will do about what he always does. Between 5th-9th with an occasional podium if he gets lucky.
You kidding right? You must have a short memory. Last year Smith had the red plate before he crashed his brains out in Vegas. He had 2 wins and 5 podiums.
Motofinne
2/25/2018 11:28am
Motofinne wrote:

Racer111 wrote:
It looks like Forkner and Ferrandis are the two guys to do it.

Jordon Smith won multiple races last year, had the red plate and had the points lead in Vegas at one point. He is far from a 5th-9th place guy. That is why the first 2 races have been disappointments in my mind.
BobKerr
2/25/2018 11:40am
Jordan 'Smasher' Smith
Forty
2/25/2018 11:49am
He’s going to kill it on a 450.
jeffro503
2/25/2018 11:57am
hamncheeze wrote:
It's not just Smith, it's all the East 250 riders. They are all super aggressive but that aggression leads to some dumb decisions. Like Ferrandis' past...

Racer111 wrote:
Osborne isn’t running away with anything this year. I don’t think he has Forkner speed in him. Forkner learned last night he can win a race...
Osborne isn’t running away with anything this year. I don’t think he has Forkner speed in him. Forkner learned last night he can win a race with a lot of pressure on him. If he gets good starts, he’s gone.
After one race.....you don't think Zach has the speed that Austin does? Blink

1 race? interesting.
mxjon454
2/25/2018 12:07pm
hamncheeze wrote:

Yaa i dont get why Osborne has to make contact with every pass he makes. It literally seems like every oass hes made this year he has made contact with a rider. I was hopin that Forkner was gunna put him on the ground early in the main. Wait till he moves up, the 450 guys wont take that.
Hoseclamp
Fantasy
617th
2/26/2018 7:02am
Anybody think smith and jmart made contact in the air last night? I wish there was a different camera angle on that. It looked like it was pretty darn close if not.
Racer111
2/26/2018 8:44am Edited Date/Time 2/26/2018 9:20am
hamncheeze wrote:

Racer111 wrote:
Osborne isn’t running away with anything this year. I don’t think he has Forkner speed in him. Forkner learned last night he can win a race...
jeffro503 wrote:
After one race.....you don't think Zach has the speed that Austin does? Blink

1 race? interesting.
No, I saw Forkner go down in the first turn, then again in TX and still rode to 5th place.

Post a reply to: Jordon Smith...?

The Latest