Jordon Sleppy #37

Gus
Last night we grabbed some dinner next door to a random car lot. They had a couple bikes out there and my son wanted to check them out. One of the bikes was a YZ250 with Jordon Sleppy 37 plates on it. I googled and he’s from PA? Wondering if anyone knows him, or how a bike ends up and some random car lot in Eastern NC?
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/13/2018 7:55am Edited Date/Time 1/13/2018 9:16am
Gus wrote:
Last night we grabbed some dinner next door to a random car lot. They had a couple bikes out there and my son wanted to check...
Last night we grabbed some dinner next door to a random car lot. They had a couple bikes out there and my son wanted to check them out. One of the bikes was a YZ250 with Jordon Sleppy 37 plates on it. I googled and he’s from PA? Wondering if anyone knows him, or how a bike ends up and some random car lot in Eastern NC?
Maybe he's going South to ride for a week or two. No idea?
Gus
1/13/2018 8:14am
Gus wrote:
Last night we grabbed some dinner next door to a random car lot. They had a couple bikes out there and my son wanted to check...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Maybe he's going South to ride for a week or two. No idea?
There is that. It was for sale at a car lot. Just wondering what the connection was, or if someone on the board knows him.

Post a reply to: Jordon Sleppy #37

The Latest