Jordan Smith Out For Nationals

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2021 11:31 AM

PC has probably paid this guy $20k+ per race that he's actually lined up for....

https://racerxonline.com/2021/05/19/following-shoulder-surgery-jordon-smith-to-miss-pro-motocross

|

5/19/2021 11:33 AM

Unfortunately, this is the last we'll hear from Jordon Smith.

|

5/19/2021 11:34 AM

That really sucks, he's got great speed but has rarely managed to keep it on two wheels. I'm sure laying in bed recovering while your competitors are racing and sharpening their skills takes a huge mental toll on you time and time again.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

5/19/2021 11:36 AM

FerCzD wrote:

He literally said he will be back. He isn't retiring.

|

5/19/2021 11:38 AM

stremme12 wrote:

I don't see him back on factory equipment

|

5/19/2021 11:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2021 11:41 AM

I am sure his physician knows what's best in his particular case, but it seems to me shoulder dislocation recovery is typically in the range of about 4-6 weeks.

|

5/19/2021 11:51 AM

shit.. they keep forkner year after year.

|

5/19/2021 11:53 AM

fourfourone wrote:

At least Forky can battle for wins though.

|

5/19/2021 11:56 AM

fourfourone wrote:

Forkner: 11 wins. Smith: 3

|

5/19/2021 11:59 AM

fourfourone wrote:

You cant assume kawi makes rational decisions. Theyre letting eli tomac of all people leave the team

|

5/19/2021 12:00 PM

Dirty Points wrote:

I am sure his physician knows what's best in his particular case, but it seems to me shoulder dislocation recovery is ...more

i think you mean 4-6 months..

|

5/19/2021 12:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2021 12:04 PM

Dirty Points wrote:

I am sure his physician knows what's best in his particular case, but it seems to me shoulder dislocation recovery is ...more

fatpurplepanda wrote:

i think you mean 4-6 months..

Maybe. Wasn't for mine.

I didn't get surgery, though.

|

5/19/2021 12:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2021 12:26 PM

I feel as if there is more to this story....

|

5/19/2021 12:33 PM

fourfourone wrote:

Dirty Points wrote:

yea but how many seasons in a row has forker crashed out?

|

5/19/2021 12:34 PM

fourfourone wrote:

Dirty Points wrote:

fourfourone wrote:

yea but how many seasons in a row has forker crashed out?

Most of them.

Smith, too. Except without all those wins.

|

5/19/2021 1:02 PM

How many guys PC has left after round 4?

|

5/19/2021 1:16 PM

bigk218 wrote:

I feel as if there is more to this story....

Like what?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/19/2021 1:27 PM

FerCzD wrote:

Unfortunately we haven't heard the last of you and he has a lot more to do with this sport than you do. Can't see why we wouldn't hear from him again.

|

5/19/2021 2:02 PM

FerCzD wrote:

stremme12 wrote:

He can say whatever he wants to.

I don't see him coming back to PC. However Mitch is pretty loyal to his guys, so you never can tell.

Has he ever ridden a complete series as a pro ?

|

5/19/2021 2:04 PM

Smith and RJ are the same person no?

|

5/19/2021 2:08 PM

skeef wrote:

Nope. RJ beat a bunch of GP kids like stepchildren.

|

5/19/2021 2:17 PM

Mr. Afterbar wrote:

Unfortunately we haven't heard the last of you and he has a lot more to do with this sport than you do. Can't see why we ...more

Because he is skipping outdoors that's why. There won't be any talk arounnd him since he is not racing. He has more to do than me with the sport, yes. You are an insider, yes. What else am I missing?

|

5/19/2021 3:02 PM

With his luck he will be with star racing next year

|

5/19/2021 3:10 PM

FerCzD wrote:

People said the same thing about Colt Nichols with his injury issues…

|

5/19/2021 3:30 PM

DonM wrote:

People said the same thing about Colt Nichols with his injury issues…

Smith started on factory equipment and has thrown multiple titles away. Nobody was saying that’s it for colt. It’s only logical to think smith won’t return on factory equipment. Nichols won it in his 3rd year on factory bikes. Smith is on year 6 of factory bikes and still can’t even finish a season. If I’m a factory team I’m passing. I could see him on a club bike or Phoenix? Maybe.

|

5/19/2021 3:36 PM

We sure there isn’t a green 250 bike issue, or team issue? Calm down...sure seems like they have a team (almost full) of riders crashing their brains out time and time again. Just seems if you look at the 250 team there is a flaw holding them back..except for SHIMODA ... NO? Ok carry on...

|

5/19/2021 3:54 PM

skeef wrote:

Dirty Points wrote:

Nope. RJ beat a bunch of GP kids like stepchildren.

He did... Although Hunter was coming fast in moto 2 and ran out of time. But this race set out some expectations that simply fell flat on their face. I expected Hunter and Covington to both be title threats the next year. Both fell somewhat flat... And I expected RJ to take that step outdoors, that just hasn't happened.

As for Smith? I hope he gets back and gets a ride, he's got talent and speed. But consistency is missing for sure. I just hate to see injuries end careers... Maybe I'm biased.

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

5/19/2021 4:12 PM

FerCzD wrote:

Mr. Afterbar wrote:

Unfortunately we haven't heard the last of you and he has a lot more to do with this sport than you do. Can't see why we ...more

FerCzD wrote:

Because he is skipping outdoors that's why. There won't be any talk arounnd him since he is not racing. He has more to do than ...more

I’m not an insider. Don’t think it’s cool to disrespect these guys. Jordan Smith is living his dream doing the best he can. Hope he heals up quick and comes back better than ever. Sucks to see him hurt as often as he is. Imagine being him and actually living it. Maybe you’d have a different opinion of him if you had a clue what he’s been through.

|

5/19/2021 4:16 PM

Motorcrossing is a tough job. Jordon seems pretty damn smart and I'm sure he'll figure something out.

|

5/19/2021 4:17 PM

skeef wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one.

|