2647th
Edited Date/Time 3/12/2020 8:50am
Anyone have an update? he seemed sore
|
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
3/8/2020 6:36am
I’m going to go out on a limb and say he’s fine other than the crushing weight of unfulfilled expectations..... don’t know though.

Can’t wait to hear him talk about how great his solo GPF program is.
Racer111
3/8/2020 6:41am Edited Date/Time 3/8/2020 6:45am
MxKing809 wrote:
I’m going to go out on a limb and say he’s fine other than the crushing weight of unfulfilled expectations..... don’t know though. Can’t wait to...
I’m going to go out on a limb and say he’s fine other than the crushing weight of unfulfilled expectations..... don’t know though.

Can’t wait to hear him talk about how great his solo GPF program is.
I agree! He’s toooooo wrapped up in his girlfriend. If he doesn’t get it together she’s going to be on Marchbank’s arm. 😝
devotid
Fantasy
367th
3/8/2020 6:44am
Who?

Dudes just not a winner. He has had so many chances and just never answers the call.
3/8/2020 6:47am Edited Date/Time 3/8/2020 6:49am
Looks like Jordan has a few haters in this thread already so he must be doing something right. Apparently these geniuses haven’t been watching him too much, because he has always been a known crasher. Last night was a freak incident with the knee. And then you have one grown man talking about this kid and his girlfriend. I’m not even sure where to find TMZ moto.

The Shop

Mr. Afterbar
3/8/2020 6:53am Edited Date/Time 3/8/2020 6:54am
devotid wrote:
Who?

Dudes just not a winner. He has had so many chances and just never answers the call.
How do you explain his two Supercross main event wins if he is not a winner?
3/8/2020 6:54am
Why all the hate? Wtf he’s been solid his whole career so far. He switched teams and seems a little behind so far
Racer111
3/8/2020 7:06am
Looks like Jordan has a few haters in this thread already so he must be doing something right. Apparently these geniuses haven’t been watching him too...
Looks like Jordan has a few haters in this thread already so he must be doing something right. Apparently these geniuses haven’t been watching him too much, because he has always been a known crasher. Last night was a freak incident with the knee. And then you have one grown man talking about this kid and his girlfriend. I’m not even sure where to find TMZ moto.
Kid? He’s 24 years old. You don’t get called to the “Principles office” as they referred to If you’re living up to expectations. For someone of his experience in the class and level of skill, he should be on the podium. I was happy he went to Mitch. However, it hasn’t turned out so well thus far.

agn5009
3/8/2020 7:33am
Looks like Jordan has a few haters in this thread already so he must be doing something right. Apparently these geniuses haven’t been watching him too...
Most of those talking about him and his girlfriend are probably around 15 years old.

He is having a rough season though.
KDXGarage
3/8/2020 8:23am
You are at the right place. VitalMX has indeed turned into TMZ Moto.
3/8/2020 8:51am
agn5009 wrote:
Most of those talking about him and his girlfriend are probably around 15 years old.

I can see why you’d think Racer111 is 15 years old, but he’s not. Compared to him they are kids, and he’s watching them like the Kardashian’s apparently.
Racer111
3/8/2020 9:03am
agn5009 wrote:

I can see why you’d think Racer111 is 15 years old, but he’s not. Compared to him they are kids, and he’s watching them like the...
I can see why you’d think Racer111 is 15 years old, but he’s not. Compared to him they are kids, and he’s watching them like the Kardashian’s apparently.
So because I say he’s to worried about his girlfriend makes me 15? Pingree talked about this issue when he was his own guest on Whiskey Throttle. It’s an obvious observation. No more than the when people wondered if Forkner’s woman would be a distraction.
hamncheeze
3/8/2020 11:08am Edited Date/Time 3/8/2020 7:45pm
Jordon's biggest problem is his wrist that he broke last year. He was barely able to ride, and reading between the lines it seems like this injury might be a career limiter, at least from what I've heard discussed on various podcasts. He's a shell of the guy who was in the catbird seat to take the title in Vegas in 2017.

Yes he is a crasher, he and RJ are cut from the same mold. They pin it 24/7 and hope for the best. So far after 5 seasons as pros it's resulted in zero titles for either guy. I'm not a hater by any stretch, but I've really yet to see either of these guys improve their consistency and at this point one has to think it's "zebras don't change their stripes".
tek14
3/8/2020 12:20pm
He was limping same way some rounds ago when he crashed with someone? Looked like knee problem.
Motofinne
3/8/2020 12:27pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2020 12:27pm
Hurting his knee in it was unlucky. But he was the one that made the desperate move on McElraths inside that took them both down.

It was his own fault, a mistake that a veteran in the class shouldn't make.
mb60
3/8/2020 12:28pm
agn5009 wrote:

I can see why you’d think Racer111 is 15 years old, but he’s not. Compared to him they are kids, and he’s watching them like the...
Racer111 wrote:
So because I say he’s to worried about his girlfriend makes me 15? Pingree talked about this issue when he was his own guest on Whiskey...
So because I say he’s to worried about his girlfriend makes me 15? Pingree talked about this issue when he was his own guest on Whiskey Throttle. It’s an obvious observation. No more than the when people wondered if Forkner’s woman would be a distraction.
Funny I never see the NFL or Nascar talking about girlfriends. Go watch that shit on tmz if that's what you want to see.
RG1
3/8/2020 12:31pm
Motofinne wrote:
Hurting his knee in it was unlucky. But he was the one that made the desperate move on McElraths inside that took them both down. It...
Hurting his knee in it was unlucky. But he was the one that made the desperate move on McElraths inside that took them both down.

This. 100%
IWreckALot
3/8/2020 3:14pm
Mitch signed davalos 15 years into his 250 career. So it’s not that surprising to to me.
stremme12
Fantasy
3693rd
3/8/2020 3:16pm
devotid wrote:
Who?

Pretty sure he has a handful of wins.
stremme12
Fantasy
3693rd
3/8/2020 3:18pm
devotid wrote:
Who?

How do you explain his two Supercross main event wins if he is not a winner?
Just to help your point he actually has 3 wins.
gt80rider
3/8/2020 4:29pm
Any word on his knee yet??? Big fan, dude rips but has been having one heck of a rough 2020...
Sully
3/8/2020 4:29pm
So, does anyone actually know how he is, or are is this thread just going to go completely off the rails kicking the guy while he's down?
Racerman967
3/8/2020 4:32pm
Per his Instagram the twisted his knee and is scheduled for an MRI tomorrow (Monday)
Sully
3/8/2020 4:38pm
Per his Instagram the twisted his knee and is scheduled for an MRI tomorrow (Monday)
Thanks, I don't have an Instagram account, so that's good to know. Hopefully it's nothing serious.
3/8/2020 5:13pm
Motofinne wrote:
Hurting his knee in it was unlucky. But he was the one that made the desperate move on McElraths inside that took them both down. It...

I bet a veteran like Kenny would never do something like that. Oh, wait....
BobbyLight
3/9/2020 12:30am
hope its not an acl or something major. Dude needs to make something happen this year forsure
Cortami79
3/9/2020 12:54am
The only thing I don't get is why he hasn't learned from his previous mistakes. He keeps riding over his head and crashes his brains out. Not to bash him because he is really talented enough to get a title, but a more relaxed approach would be so much better for him..
Motofinne
3/9/2020 1:00am Edited Date/Time 3/9/2020 3:25am
Motofinne wrote:

I bet a veteran like Kenny would never do something like that. Oh, wait....
Well, i guess we can have different opinions about that he shouldn't be the one making mistakes like that and that is fine. But it is an objective fact that he was at fault for the incident that got him injured(?). You could say that shit happens in racing but...

Post a reply to: Jordon Smith

The Latest