Jordan Smith

cbuehler767
No love for Jordan Smith? Seems like every week lately I see him running up front. Good starts and running in the top 3-4. If he's got a good program you would think he's gonna be a contender next yr. He tends to make some small mistakes but he's got speed most importantly
|
Drtbykr
7/29/2018 6:11pm
There was major love for his whoops style, playboy style jk

That’s the stuff legends r made of.
7/29/2018 6:21pm
He’s been a factory rider since he turned pro, but hasn’t set the world of fire yet. I suppose it’s his turn to be a contender in 2019.
JJO741
Fantasy
3035th
7/29/2018 7:33pm
Could easily have a 250SX championship if he didn’t have that gnarly get off in Vegas. Smith was a standout in amateurs but he has had a lot of injuries slow him down over the years. I really think next year will be his year.

The Shop

Rickyisms
7/29/2018 7:39pm
I hope next year is his year, I really really like the guy's personality off the track. He got a fifth at MEC last year on the 450 too which is not bad.
shredder22
7/29/2018 7:40pm
I've been a fan of Smith since the amateur all star race at the monster energy cup years back. I remember him charging from way back and almost getting the win but he ended up crashing I believe. But his pace before that was amazing. When he left Geico Honda to go to TLD I was a little surpised but it seems to have worked out good for him. Multiple wins in SX and he was very close to winning the 250 SX championship in 2017. I'm stoked to see him doing good outdoors too. If he stays healthy I think he will be championship contender both indoors and outdoors next year.
7/29/2018 7:42pm
No love for Jordan Smith? Seems like every week lately I see him running up front. Good starts and running in the top 3-4. If he's...
No love for Jordan Smith? Seems like every week lately I see him running up front. Good starts and running in the top 3-4. If he's got a good program you would think he's gonna be a contender next yr. He tends to make some small mistakes but he's got speed most importantly
"If he's got a good program", you did get the memo that he rides for factory KTM/Slash/TLD Team, right?
JustMX
7/29/2018 8:45pm
It's jordon, not jordan....... just sayin'
cbuehler767
7/29/2018 8:47pm
No love for Jordan Smith? Seems like every week lately I see him running up front. Good starts and running in the top 3-4. If he's...
"If he's got a good program", you did get the memo that he rides for factory KTM/Slash/TLD Team, right?
Meant more training and the coaching end. Yeah the TLD KTM's seem like potent bikes
Rickyisms
7/29/2018 8:50pm
shredder22 wrote:
I've been a fan of Smith since the amateur all star race at the monster energy cup years back. I remember him charging from way back...
I've been a fan of Smith since the amateur all star race at the monster energy cup years back. I remember him charging from way back and almost getting the win but he ended up crashing I believe. But his pace before that was amazing. When he left Geico Honda to go to TLD I was a little surpised but it seems to have worked out good for him. Multiple wins in SX and he was very close to winning the 250 SX championship in 2017. I'm stoked to see him doing good outdoors too. If he stays healthy I think he will be championship contender both indoors and outdoors next year.
2014 MEC I believe. Kid was on it, it sucked seeing him go down though. Supercross Behind the dream did a cool segment on him that year. I believe he started living by himself at MTF when he was only 14.
Gukamonster
7/29/2018 9:00pm
Jordon only raced at Washougal one other time, his rookie year in 2015. The 3rd in the first moto was good.
Sully
7/29/2018 9:37pm
Meant more training and the coaching end. Yeah the TLD KTM's seem like potent bikes
I believe what stiksandstones was getting at is that TLD trains their guys with Tyla Ratray, which is basically Baker's Factory fitness techniques and World Championship pedigreed moto coaching.
7/30/2018 3:50am
He looked really good. That save after the manual through the whoops was also insane. Definitely a contender next year if he keeps it shiny side up.
7/30/2018 4:36am
*Jordon
Complaining he gets no love then spells name wrong on a vital forum... smh
He’ll get some love when he can be a bit more consistent.. he got his first podium in a moto since 2016 last week, hopefully can build some momentum from that... he’s got the talent, speed and team behind him- more love than most.

Post a reply to: Jordan Smith

The Latest