Jordan Jarvis

66TR66
9/29/2020 11:54pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/09/28/451802/s1200_bc598b92_3199_4c58_95f6_e73c51f05d06.jpg[/img]
Good for her, hope she can keep it going.

The question is Who is gonna tell her that her butt looks big in that gear EvilUnsure
nealb129
9/30/2020 2:53am
BMc914 wrote:
Awesome. Does everyone get orange slices and Capri suns after the moto as well.

peltier626 wrote:
Do you think you could beat her in a thirty minute moto?
BMc914 wrote:
Nope and I didn't say I could. I do know that if my son or daughter was trying to qualify for national and they didn't get...
Nope and I didn't say I could.

I do know that if my son or daughter was trying to qualify for national and they didn't get in being the fast 36 or get top 4 in the consolation race their ass would be loading and cleaning up the truck and trailer and on the way to next one. Not standing by the gate kicking rocks wondering if all the racers are gonna show up for moto 2 so they can say they raced a national.

Technically she is an unqualified person in the race.
Still angry you didn’t get use your alternate position in the pw50 class at Lorettas??
FIREfish148
9/30/2020 3:06am
She’s got all the pieces to the pie, she’s just awesome.
yak651
Fantasy
168th
9/30/2020 7:22am
Awesome reading the RacerX interview, that she was just a "weekend warrior". Much more respect for her that she wasn't an entitled practice racer living at a training facility year round. Hope she continues to improve as she gets more time in to hone her skills. Don't understand (well do but...) how parents just ship their kids off to these facilities and think they will be the next Ken or Eli? Do they not see how the kids coming up only get a 1-3 years to prove themselves before being sent to privateer island (and that's if they are one of the lucky few to get a ride they aren't paying for)?

The Shop

jleews6
9/30/2020 11:02am
I have watched her ride locally since she was on minis and she has always been a great rider. Watching her now on big bikes is amazing because her speed and style is impressive. Watching her on tv with the best riders in the world doesn't show how fast she really is. Her dad ? well i wont say. lol #motodad
DJV804
9/30/2020 11:42am
Trevor91 wrote:
they mentioned on the broadcast that she is the second woman to qualify for a pro national. I have a feeling that Duncan chick from Austraila...
they mentioned on the broadcast that she is the second woman to qualify for a pro national. I have a feeling that Duncan chick from Austraila might have done it years ago at hangtown maybe? correct me if i am wrong but its still awesome
DJV804 wrote:
She never made it into a mens race or tried stateside. I’d wish they would have mentioned who was first, I honestly have no idea.
thorns wrote:
She raced years back in an exhibtition womens race at one of the Nationals (Hangtown perhaps??) on her YZ125 and cleaned them all up, but correct...
She raced years back in an exhibtition womens race at one of the Nationals (Hangtown perhaps??) on her YZ125 and cleaned them all up, but correct she never raced in the mens race.
Right, it was the WMX series before it went away. Not an exhibition. That was the year they did 8 rounds with the nationals and did a 20+1 Saturday and another 20+1 Sunday either at halftime or after the men’s motos, depending on the time constraints at each race.

Post a reply to: Jordan Jarvis

The Latest