Jordan Burns ex Strung Out Drummer

Mr. Info
Edited Date/Time 11/13/2019 6:53pm
Just to let the Founder of Moto XXX is alive and well selling and hanging out at the Dubya Vet Worlds this past weekend and was great seeing Jordan out and enjoying his life after Strung Out. Jordan had so many great stories to tell and had some great looking shirts and other product for sale.
I would say keep an eye for Jordan at the races. I heard him say he was looking to make it out for Day In The Dirt Thanksgiving Weekend. Check out his site for all the merch he has to sell.
It was a thrill to hear the stories of Strung Out.
Thank you Jordan.
|
zehn
11/4/2019 12:11pm
God damn the offseason sucks
gnarwhip
11/4/2019 12:24pm
Jordan is awesome and a super nice dude. He still rides with Eric (co founder of Moto XXX and drummer for NOFX) all the time. Punk rock legends.
JM485
11/4/2019 12:32pm
Jordan is cool as hell, I was able to talk to him briefly at Monster Cup and I’ve got nothing but good things to say about him and MotoXXX. He was also one of the first people I reached out to about helping with some promotional stuff when I decided to get 3DP Moto going, and he’s been a big help there as well.

The Shop

jeffro503
11/4/2019 12:59pm
Really cool to hear that about Jordan! Always dug the band strung out.

Quick question : Who are the 5 dweeb's that down voted this? Seriously , anyone who know how to do that trick on how to find out......bring these 5 fools out in public!

Thanks for the report Mr Info.
Alex.434
11/4/2019 1:21pm
Seth505 I hope you took the opportunity to go give that dude a high five, considering Strung Out is one of your all-time faves.
mx295
11/4/2019 1:51pm Edited Date/Time 11/4/2019 1:51pm
He posts on here all the time so he hasn’t been to hard to find.
Mr. Info
11/4/2019 2:09pm
Jeffro no worries I have lots of haters so its ok. Oh I spoke to ML512 also and I treated him just like any other vendor and was glad he could bring his truck out to support FXR and made the Vendor area look very nice.
And Jordan even text me a thank you for getting him a spot in Vendors Row. He is a Class Act.
Lightning78
11/4/2019 3:32pm Edited Date/Time 11/4/2019 3:35pm
JM485 wrote:
Jordan is cool as hell, I was able to talk to him briefly at Monster Cup and I’ve got nothing but good things to say about...
Jordan is cool as hell, I was able to talk to him briefly at Monster Cup and I’ve got nothing but good things to say about him and MotoXXX. He was also one of the first people I reached out to about helping with some promotional stuff when I decided to get 3DP Moto going, and he’s been a big help there as well.
I loved my motto xxx shirts and hats… .. and graphics, they had the cooled set of graphics back in the day like 2002 2003 for my 02 CR250

Slightly off topic but I would really like to learn more about 3d printing in general I have a good understanding on everything basic except designing and producing a product.
JM485
11/4/2019 4:00pm
JM485 wrote:
Jordan is cool as hell, I was able to talk to him briefly at Monster Cup and I’ve got nothing but good things to say about...
I loved my motto xxx shirts and hats… .. and graphics, they had the cooled set of graphics back in the day like 2002 2003 for...
I loved my motto xxx shirts and hats… .. and graphics, they had the cooled set of graphics back in the day like 2002 2003 for my 02 CR250

Slightly off topic but I would really like to learn more about 3d printing in general I have a good understanding on everything basic except designing and producing a product.
Shoot me an email to 3dpmoto@gmail.com, I’d be more than happy to talk printing and just design in general. There’s some really exciting things happening in the printing world that are way outside my budget (like, orders of magnitude out), and it’s always great to share ideas.

I’d have you send me a PM on here but they’re sketchy at best for me, I know the email will work though.
11/7/2019 7:48pm Edited Date/Time 11/7/2019 7:52pm
Mr. Info wrote:
Just to let the Founder of Moto XXX is alive and well selling and hanging out at the Dubya Vet Worlds this past weekend and was...
Just to let the Founder of Moto XXX is alive and well selling and hanging out at the Dubya Vet Worlds this past weekend and was great seeing Jordan out and enjoying his life after Strung Out. Jordan had so many great stories to tell and had some great looking shirts and other product for sale.
I would say keep an eye for Jordan at the races. I heard him say he was looking to make it out for Day In The Dirt Thanksgiving Weekend. Check out his site for all the merch he has to sell.
Thank you Jordan.
Hey there, im assuming this is Mark? Thank's a lot for this cool post. I had a good time at the race and met some cool peeps like yourself! Good talking music n such with you. Many people came by to check out the Moto XXX booth and buy some swag so, it's rad that so many people recognize and are still down with our brand. We raised some serious hell at Glen Helen in the late 90's with some mini riots at our booth. Good time's that i'll never forget. We'll see you soon at the next event down the road Mark. Keep on a'rocking buddy!

~JB~
www.motoxxx.com

And why the hell would 5 kooks thumbs down your post? lol Maybe they will thumbs down me too...haha
jeffro503
11/7/2019 11:30pm
Mr. Info wrote:
Just to let the Founder of Moto XXX is alive and well selling and hanging out at the Dubya Vet Worlds this past weekend and was...
Thank you Jordan.
Hey there, im assuming this is Mark? Thank's a lot for this cool post. I had a good time at the race and met some cool...
Hey there, im assuming this is Mark? Thank's a lot for this cool post. I had a good time at the race and met some cool peeps like yourself! Good talking music n such with you. Many people came by to check out the Moto XXX booth and buy some swag so, it's rad that so many people recognize and are still down with our brand. We raised some serious hell at Glen Helen in the late 90's with some mini riots at our booth. Good time's that i'll never forget. We'll see you soon at the next event down the road Mark. Keep on a'rocking buddy!

~JB~
www.motoxxx.com

And why the hell would 5 kooks thumbs down your post? lol Maybe they will thumbs down me too...haha
I asked the same thing above Jordan. Glad to hear you're alive and kickin'!
Fourth_Floor
11/8/2019 5:54am
I fucking loved Moto XXX. When are you guys going to start making graphic kits again? I would love to get one on my Alta.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
11/8/2019 6:42am
I fucking loved Moto XXX. When are you guys going to start making graphic kits again? I would love to get one on my Alta.
Era moto has been making them last I saw
slipdog
11/8/2019 6:51am
Hey there, im assuming this is Mark? Thank's a lot for this cool post. I had a good time at the race and met some cool...

~JB~
www.motoxxx.com

I still have a picture somewhere my girlfriend took of the riot at Glenn Helen's Punk Show '95. A mob of kids causing mayhem with the SBPD helicopter hovering in the background above the stage. Good times...
motoxxx599
Fantasy
875th
11/8/2019 8:46am
Jordan when is the website going to restock its t-shirt stock? I went on to make an order today and all the best shirts are sold out.
11/12/2019 10:55am
gnarwhip wrote:
Jordan is awesome and a super nice dude. He still rides with Eric (co founder of Moto XXX and drummer for NOFX) all the time. Punk...
Jordan is awesome and a super nice dude. He still rides with Eric (co founder of Moto XXX and drummer for NOFX) all the time. Punk rock legends.
Well thanks man! It's true..me and Erik just raced the district 37 race at Gorman 2 weeks ago. Might race Glen Helen this weekend or ride LACR and we'll see about DITD. Cheers!

~JB~

www.motoxxx.com
11/12/2019 10:58am
JM485 wrote:
Hey buddy, ya it was good to meet you in person at MEC. You're product is cool and original so, glad that me Erik and Scummy can rep it on our bikes! I think once people catch on to what you're making, it will pick up! Good luck with it.

~JB~

www.motoxxx.com

Colin will post a pic of his soon
11/12/2019 11:03am
JM485 wrote:
I loved my motto xxx shirts and hats… .. and graphics, they had the cooled set of graphics back in the day like 2002 2003 for...

Right on man...well just to let you know, we've got all thee above! Cheers...

~JB~

www.motoxxx.com

Moto XXX Graphics

www.eramoto.co/collections/moto-xxx
11/12/2019 11:05am
Mr. Info wrote:
Thank you Jordan.

~JB~
www.motoxxx.com

jeffro503 wrote:
I asked the same thing above Jordan. Glad to hear you're alive and kickin'!
Oh, about the now 6 kooks? lol...owell right? Ya..all is good and Moto XXX is alive and kickin!

www.motoxxx.com

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
11/12/2019 11:06am
gnarwhip wrote:
Jordan is awesome and a super nice dude. He still rides with Eric (co founder of Moto XXX and drummer for NOFX) all the time. Punk...
Well thanks man! It's true..me and Erik just raced the district 37 race at Gorman 2 weeks ago. Might race Glen Helen this weekend or ride...
Well thanks man! It's true..me and Erik just raced the district 37 race at Gorman 2 weeks ago. Might race Glen Helen this weekend or ride LACR and we'll see about DITD. Cheers!

~JB~

www.motoxxx.com
Hope you guys can make it to DITD!
11/12/2019 11:10am

~JB~
www.motoxxx.com

slipdog wrote:
I still have a picture somewhere my girlfriend took of the riot at Glenn Helen's Punk Show '95. A mob of kids causing mayhem with the...
I still have a picture somewhere my girlfriend took of the riot at Glenn Helen's Punk Show '95. A mob of kids causing mayhem with the SBPD helicopter hovering in the background above the stage. Good times...
Pictures from when we had that mini riot at Glen Helen on vendor row would be awesome! Please DM to me on IG @motoxxxofficial or email jordan@motoxxx.com Is this Slippy? Brian?

11/12/2019 11:14am
motoxxx599 wrote:
Jordan when is the website going to restock its t-shirt stock? I went on to make an order today and all the best shirts are sold...
Jordan when is the website going to restock its t-shirt stock? I went on to make an order today and all the best shirts are sold out.
Well, a lot of the shirts that are on the website wont be re-made again. Which one or one's where you interested in? You can message me on our IG (or here) and i'll see if i can be of any help. Hope to get some new merch in the works soon. I am now running Moto XXX 100% myself (no more Oneal association) so ya, just trying to move the older stock i have and get some new stuff into stock. It will happen hopefully asap. Appreciate your support!

~JB~

www.motoxxx.com
Sharpe325
11/12/2019 7:42pm
Era moto co is doing the graphics and they look great. I had to get a set the week they came out.
oldblood
11/13/2019 6:49pm Edited Date/Time 11/13/2019 6:52pm
Hey Jordan, what was the first punk show you went to. Who were some of your earlier influences.
11/14/2019 2:14pm
Sharpe325 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/11/12/384611/s1200_2C79AF42_0D2E_4D65_87D3_25742113D7AE.jpg[/img] Era moto co is doing the graphics and they look great. I had to get a set the week they came out.
Era moto co is doing the graphics and they look great. I had to get a set the week they came out.
Your KTM looks so sick..sure, i might be bias but..it really does look awesome!

www.eramoto.co/collections/moto-xxx

www.motoxxx.com

11/14/2019 2:17pm
oldblood wrote:
Hey Jordan, what was the first punk show you went to. Who were some of your earlier influences.
Hmm...i believe it was Bad Religion in like 1980 in some shitty club in Hollywood. Early influences..as in drummers? Lot's but Neil Peart was for sure #1 List can go on and on...

Post a reply to: Jordan Burns ex Strung Out Drummer

The Latest