Jordan Burns down hard!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/28/2020 7:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/29/2020 4:43 PM

Jordan Burns, the owner of MotoXXX went down today. In the hospital now with a punctured lung, broken ribs, possible broke wrist and shoulder and rung his bell pretty good. He was doing a big double at LACR on his old trustee CR125. He swapped off the face and got pitched hard. Wishing him a speedy recovery

**confirmed broken wrist and collar bone as well as the ribs and punctured lung. Wrist needs surgery, but the hole in his lung got bigger over night. Cant do surgery till the lung starts to get better* He is very grateful for all the nice words**

|

3/28/2020 7:57 PM

He's a punk rocker, they always bounce back

|

3/28/2020 8:04 PM

Ah man that sucks, Get well Soon Jordan!!!!

|

3/28/2020 8:07 PM

Get well soon!

|

3/28/2020 8:17 PM

Get well soon! I love me some motoxxx!!

|

3/28/2020 8:22 PM

Should’ve been Social Distancing. Scary time to have a punctured lung.

|

3/28/2020 8:23 PM

Stay strong punk rock brother!

|

3/28/2020 8:56 PM

Not a good place to be right now...any of it!

GWS

|

3/28/2020 9:00 PM

XMuttX wrote:

your not wrong about the timing,

get well soon ,

|

3/28/2020 9:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/28/2020 9:16 PM

groggylbc wrote:

Jordan Burns, the owner of MotoXXX went down today. In the hospital now with a punctured lung, broken ribs, possible broke wrist and shoulder and rung his bell pretty good. He was doing a big double at LACR on his old trustee CR125. He swapped off the face and got pitched hard. Wishing him a speedy recovery

**confirmed broken wrist and collar bone as well as the ribs and punctured lung. Wrist needs surgery, but the hole in his lung got bigger over night. Cant do surgery till the lung starts to get better* He is very grateful for all the nice words**

I was at LACR today and saw the Medics helping him. Hope he’s ok! That double before the step up on the main claimed a few people today.

|

2017 CRF450r

3/28/2020 9:30 PM

Bummer to hear, he raced with us a few weeks back at the American Retrocross event @ LACR and looked like he had a great time. Get well soon!

|

3/28/2020 9:42 PM

Damn that sucks, heal up quick Jordan!

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

3/28/2020 9:54 PM

Oh man that,s a lot of injury’s. Get well soon.

|

3/28/2020 10:12 PM

Sending good vibes your way Jordan, wishing a speedy recovery.

|

3/28/2020 10:52 PM

groggylbc wrote:

hubbardmx50 wrote:

I was at LACR today and saw the Medics helping him. Hope he’s ok! That double before the step up on the main claimed a few people today.

The face on that double real rutted today. By the end of the day, that lip was hammered!

|

3/28/2020 10:56 PM

groggylbc wrote:

hubbardmx50 wrote:

plano67 wrote:

The face on that double real rutted today. By the end of the day, that lip was hammered!

For real it was gnarly. By the end of the day I was going all the way outside. That section is super slippery

|

2017 CRF450r

3/29/2020 12:37 AM

Photo

Wishing Jordan a lightning fast recovery!!
|

3/29/2020 2:14 AM

hubbardmx50 wrote:

plano67 wrote:

hubbardmx50 wrote:

For real it was gnarly. By the end of the day I was going all the way outside. That section is super slippery

That double can be hard to get over at the best of times on a 125. If I get over it clean on mine I can clear the step up, if not, I case the step up.
Hope he's all good!

|

3/29/2020 2:28 AM

If places like this are generating hospital visits like being said, they should be shut down.

|

HAF

3/29/2020 3:01 AM

Hope he gets well soon. Terrible time to get hurt. Still waiting to get surgery for my torn ACL MCL LCL and meniscus.

|

3/29/2020 4:41 AM

ns503 wrote:

If places like this are generating hospital visits like being said, they should be shut down.

Lol,they,whoever they are,should shut the internet down,forever

Damn al gore

|

3/29/2020 4:42 AM

XMuttX wrote:

Riding a motorcycle IS social distancing. Get well soon JB

|

3/29/2020 4:54 AM

XMuttX wrote:

gnarwhip wrote:

I rode yesterday. Big sand pit. Nice big climbs in soft sand. No one got hurt. No one rode over their head. People really should not be out there pushing themselves at an MX track right now. This is what happens and now that’s another person stressing an already overly stressed health system. Wait till shit really hits the fan with Covid and tell me it would be ok to be out there risking injury. I didn’t even post any pics of me out riding, just mentioned to a few folks and I was getting shame messages sent to me. Hope he recovers quick, he seems like such a nice guy.

|

3/29/2020 5:19 AM

Dammit Jordan ! ! !
More time to Vital !

Get better quick stud.

|

3/29/2020 6:51 AM

XMuttX wrote:

gnarwhip wrote:

Tuna wrote:

I rode yesterday. Big sand pit. Nice big climbs in soft sand. No one got hurt. No one rode over their head. People really should not be out there pushing themselves at an MX track right now. This is what happens and now that’s another person stressing an already overly stressed health system. Wait till shit really hits the fan with Covid and tell me it would be ok to be out there risking injury. I didn’t even post any pics of me out riding, just mentioned to a few folks and I was getting shame messages sent to me. Hope he recovers quick, he seems like such a nice guy.

I’m pretty anti-quarantine, that was sarcasm, except for the part where it’s a scary time to have a punctured lung.

|

3/29/2020 7:36 AM

This is exactly why I’m not riding right now. Going to a hospital with a hole in your lung right now is about worst case scenario. I wish him the best.

|

3/29/2020 8:21 AM

groggylbc wrote:

Ahhh man. That sucks!

|

"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."

3/29/2020 8:36 AM

Bummer... Hope you heal fast and feel better soon, J!

|

3/29/2020 9:15 AM

Get well soon JB!

|

3/29/2020 9:36 AM

Feel better vibes coming from NJ!

|

United States of America