Johnny O'Mara and Kyle Lewis on the Pulpmx Show Tonight!

Matthes
5/31/2010 9:04am Edited Date/Time 1/22/2012 10:39pm
Johnny O’Mara and Kyle Lewis on the Pulpmx Show Tonight!

This week on the always exciting Pulpmx Show, we’re going old school as we have former national, supercross and MXDN champion Johnny O’Mara and Japanese champion/privateer hero Kyle Lewis on the show tonight!

Join hosts Steve Matthes and Kenny Watson after your Memorial Day holiday is all wrapped up as we talk to both of these guys about the just completed USGP, their careers, when O’Show met Watson back in the day and how Lewis helped Matthes launch his mechanic career.

You’re also going to have the chance to talk to O’Mara, Lewis, Watson or Matthes by calling in to (702) 586-7857 tonight. Have something on your brain for one of the above people? Feel free to pick the phone up and bring your best questions.

What you’ll want to do is visit pulpmx.com tonight at 6PM PST/9PM EST and click on the Pulpmx.com show banner. That will take you to the live stream of the show and that’s where you can also text-chat with other listeners or download the Ventrilo program, plug in your headset and you can voice-chat with others.

There will also be tons of giveaways tonight and throughout the season as we reward our loyal listeners with a discount on a purchase at TREmx.com, EKS(X) Brand Goggles, Rockwell watches and much more!

You can access the show archives on ITunes as well as the archive will be up the next day on pulpmx.com.

So be in front of your computer tonight at 6PST/9EST for an entirely new way to get your moto information. See you there!

The PulpMX show is brought to you by EKS(X) Brand goggles, tremx.com, JGR Motors and Suspension and Rockwell Watches

|
DanDunes818
5/31/2010 9:31am
Matthes.. I sent you a personal message I would like you to look at before the show tonight.

Thanks,
Dan
Matthes
5/31/2010 9:59am
Matthes.. I sent you a personal message I would like you to look at before the show tonight.

Thanks,
Dan
I don't think I got it, send it again.
5/31/2010 10:22am
Hey Matthes,

Never see him on a motorcycle, so can you ask O'Mara if he ever rides motorcycles anymore - and if he does, what kind of riding he prefers - i.e., off road or moto.

RACEGUY
5/31/2010 10:24am
Steve; tell Watson to keep his stories short tonight and let O-Show get a word in.

If he's talkative, we could hear some killer shit.

The Shop

DanDunes818
5/31/2010 10:26am Edited Date/Time 5/31/2010 10:34am

Thanks,
Dan
Matthes wrote:
I don't think I got it, send it again.
I sent another message with more info.. Give me a call if you want. I'm the 503 # in the message.
CamP
5/31/2010 11:29am
* wrote:
Hey Matthes, Never see him on a motorcycle, so can you ask O'Mara if he ever rides motorcycles anymore - and if he does, what kind...
Hey Matthes,

Never see him on a motorcycle, so can you ask O'Mara if he ever rides motorcycles anymore - and if he does, what kind of riding he prefers - i.e., off road or moto.

I asked him that at Washougal last year and he said he didn't ride anymore because he can't take it easy on a bike and he didn't want to wad himself up.
Matthes
5/31/2010 4:24pm
An hour and thirty-seven minutes before the show starts...

I'm just sayin...
toby lawes
5/31/2010 5:51pm
v- boy ... old school will now what i mean???????? come on dan dunes??
ogdeno
5/31/2010 5:52pm
Great show matthes. You've got the balance right between straight moto talk and entertainment. Full respect from Sydney, Australia to yourself and Watson. I never miss a show.
6/1/2010 10:51pm
* wrote:
Hey Matthes, Never see him on a motorcycle, so can you ask O'Mara if he ever rides motorcycles anymore - and if he does, what kind...
Hey Matthes,

CamP wrote:
I asked him that at Washougal last year and he said he didn't ride anymore because he can't take it easy on a bike and he...
I asked him that at Washougal last year and he said he didn't ride anymore because he can't take it easy on a bike and he didn't want to wad himself up.
thanks. I was wondering if he rode (motorcycles) still....he's smart.

Post a reply to: Johnny O'Mara and Kyle Lewis on the Pulpmx Show Tonight!

The Latest