Johnny Hopper on using PEDs

Jeff alessi
8/5/2019 10:29pm
dv12.com wrote:
Never heard of this dude. I might be speculating but I'm guessing his doctor didn't give him the right prescriptions... My over the counter KitKats got...
Never heard of this dude. I might be speculating but I'm guessing his doctor didn't give him the right prescriptions... My over the counter KitKats got me 10 US premier class wins and I've never failed a drug test in Europe or in the US...
Dv, your KitKats didn’t get you your wins, and like hopper said testing was nonexistent in those ‘early’ days. So you were never questioned. Lol.
Jeff alessi
8/5/2019 10:35pm
You guys need to stop walking so blindly, performance enhancing drugs have raged threw every sport including our own and I’ve witnessed it by my own eyes by more then a few athletes you would consider clean. I’ve seen dudes preach to god so hard but yet walk into dr mar motorhome and seen them hooked up to iv lines with more then saline in the bag. I only care about the fact kids are starting to get absorbed into this and that was a very well known fact to the reason I got bent out of shape over it. You don’t wanna train kids then start having the dads ask about this especially when you know a lot about it. I’ve seen a kid take his dad’s cancer medicine to get more red blood cells into his system because the race was more important. That’s what we’re talking about here...
8/5/2019 11:05pm
You guys need to stop walking so blindly, performance enhancing drugs have raged threw every sport including our own and I’ve witnessed it by my own...
You guys need to stop walking so blindly, performance enhancing drugs have raged threw every sport including our own and I’ve witnessed it by my own eyes by more then a few athletes you would consider clean. I’ve seen dudes preach to god so hard but yet walk into dr mar motorhome and seen them hooked up to iv lines with more then saline in the bag. I only care about the fact kids are starting to get absorbed into this and that was a very well known fact to the reason I got bent out of shape over it. You don’t wanna train kids then start having the dads ask about this especially when you know a lot about it. I’ve seen a kid take his dad’s cancer medicine to get more red blood cells into his system because the race was more important. That’s what we’re talking about here...
Oh boy...
Sully
8/5/2019 11:27pm
77Moto wrote:
Not a bad video, couple of guys I've talked to quite a bit in there and one I was hoping to run into this weekend but...
Not a bad video, couple of guys I've talked to quite a bit in there and one I was hoping to run into this weekend but no go.
There is a lot of holes in his story, probably just from being naive or was just flat lied to by his doctor. He can't even pronounce most of it, so he is probably just naive.

First off, his "Doctor" or "Sports Doctor" may have prescribed any ester of test, masteron, and HCG.
Even though masteron and HCG is primarily for women, a dude filling a script is not that odd.

What his "doctor" did not write a script for was tren, or any sarm, serm, secretagogue etc he mentioned like cardarine or ostarine which the Moss brothers got popped for. I will give his "Doc" some credit on a few things though as he seems to have good intentions. I will give him that.

And DV is right. Drugs simply don't replace skill. You just go slow for longer.
I mean, no drug can make you skim whoops in tennis shoes, shorts, and a backwards ball cap, on a bike that is a girls.

1. Tren and the sarms he mentioned, none of those are approved for use in humans. Therefore if his doc wrote a script and he took it to CVS, they would probably call the DEA.

2. Tren was always extracted from pellets in your kitchen to be useful to humans, until underground labs started doing it in bulk, and then 2 decades later started just buying raws from China and making injectables in vials.
it was never approved for humans because the sides are pretty gnarly in some people. Some have none.

3. His doctor may have told him what to get, and where to get it, but tren and peptides he mentioned aren't available at any legit pharmacy.
* The only "Pharmacies" selling those are Operating as pharmacies for a front for underground labs.

4. The sarms he mentioned are "Pseudo " Legal to sell, buy, and own, as long as it is to a guy to be used on his saber toothed fish frog. Not himself.

5. Why a 'Sports Doctor" would even recommend any sarm etc loses me. They are under Wada, so if you are going to use, might as well go legit. This is like using supplements in place of drugs. Sarms are of marginal value to nothing useful if it all, IF you can even get any with any active ingredient. Its like buying anything black market.

A legit doctor could legally prescribe actual legit drugs that are 1,000 times better than Ostarine or Cardarine with less sides and 100 times safer. And you actually get the real thing. So IMO, his "Sports Doctor" is a little suspect.

If this kid can afford Procrit, why skimp on shady ass peptides when you can get better legit pharma drugs?

Of course, the good stuff costs more than cheap peptides, but it is real and works. And to be honest, very safe in comparison to taking who knows what. you have no idea.

Lots of crappy bro science(however Bro science is better than doctor science in this aspect alot of times), but I will give his doc credit for keeping him on HCG, but probably should have given him a script for an AI also as part of PCT. But whatever. Maybe he did? It wasn't mentioned in the video.

At least he mentioned PCT at all, which means the "doc" has good intentions. So I'll give the doc credit here, but an AI is usually standard for during cycle and PCT.

The bottles of sarms, serms, peptides in general even say "For research purposes only. NOT FOR HUMAN USE"
Thats the loophole that makes them "Pseudo " legal. That will be closed soon if it hasn't yet. They keep shutting these places down. Doesn't matter if they are pills, droppers, injectables.

These places get shut down Mostly because most these peptide places are also selling actually scheduled drugs in liquid forms. For Example, real items in pill form from a pharmacy, They are selling them in a liquid form as a research chemical. That's a no go to the DEA.

Google WFN Florida steroid bust. That was a network of Doctors who would write a "Script" over the phone which was just an Order Form for whatever you wanted. Most the stuff was WFN Brand and some others. WFN was not a pharma manufacturer.
It was not even a legal compounding pharmacy.
The doctors probably were just people, not actually MD's as who would risk their license?

It was an UGL that was shut down by the DEA, where the raws were shipped to florida, reshipped to Arizona for manufacture, and shipped back to Florida to be sold on the market.

100s of top Name Actors, 1,000's of top named Athletes in every sport you can think, and 100's of thousands of regular Joes on client lists. 3 A list people were exposed right away.
Who knows the truth, but lots were exposed with emails, order forms, and ship to addresses.

A few others well known in Florida operation currently Everything is coming from Panama evidently. Was good for a while, but now reports everything is garbage. That's even if it makes it through customs.

There are at least 10 more of these places in Florida, Texas and California operating the same way.
Anyone can make a phone call and order pretty much anything you want after a short "Doctor Consult" via phone.
Hypothetically speaking...where could one pick up a saber toothed fish frog, and how much do they normally eat?

The Shop

8/6/2019 2:14am Edited Date/Time 8/6/2019 2:16am
Anyone who thinks guys in our sport aren't using is naive as it gets. Of course they are. Everyone? Probably not, but I would bet a lot more than most would believe.

It's not about going faster it's about being able to recover to train harder and heal faster... the days of Olympic sprinters juicing to add muscle are over - and have been for a while. For any given talent/skill level in our sport, the ability to train harder and recover more quickly is the point.

Also, "Tested..." What does that mean? Who is testing, and what are they testing for? Barry Bonds, Lance and the rest of the Pro cyclists, Marion Jones... just a few who were doping to extreme levels and the governing bodies didn't even know what to look for, or the test could be beaten. You can't find what you don't know to look for.

The willingness of people to just turn a blind eye is pretty amazing. Their favorite athlete swears up and down they're not doping, and we believe them. Right until they get caught. Personally, I don't care... use if you want to, it's not my body or my moral compass that's being compromised.

Every year the Tour de France, Giro, and Tour of Spain get huge play to the casual cycling fan... every year the athletes tell us the sport is clean now. Every year someone goes us a test piece climb that's been used for decades in record, or near record time - times that were set by known dopers. Yes, everyone marvels and unless they are caught... fair play.

There's just too much money is sport these days, and EVERY single advantage can and will be exploited... including PED's.
MXMattii
8/6/2019 3:45pm Edited Date/Time 8/6/2019 3:48pm
Who TF is this Johnny Hopper guy anyways?? I’ve watched a few videos of his and thought he was a complete idiot
Who TF is this Johnny Hopper guy anyways?? I’ve watched a few videos of his and thought he was a complete idiot
GuyB wrote:
That was my question as well.
Article 19 states that "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers"

The US team in 1984

The Italians were, it goes without saying, not alone in turning to blood transfusions to boost their performances at the Los Angles Olympiad. The Soviets not being in attendance, no accusations could be levelled at their door this time. But they could be levelled at the door of the host nation. Specifically, the door of the US cycling team.

Cycling in the US in the early 1980s was a minority interest sport. But it was getting more and more lucrative. Jim Ochowicz and George Taylor had been able to secure the support of the 7-Eleven chain of convenience stores to sponsor a team of cyclists led by the former champion speed skater, Eric Heiden. 7-Eleven were already funding the construction of the vélodrome for the Los Angeles Games, and Taylor and Ochowicz had sold them on the idea of sponsoring their team by saying 7-Eleven could effectively own cycling in the US. By the time the 1984 Games came around 7-Eleven riders – male and female, track and road – filled nine of the twenty-three seats in the cycling squad.

The American cyclists had a great Games. A medal drought dating back to 1912 was ended in spectacular fashion, with the cycling squad bringing home nine medals, four of them gold. Blood doping wasn't the sole cause – the Americans were helped by the absence of the Soviet riders and by the presence of some pretty good riders – but blood transfusions did play a role in some of the successes: five of the squad's medallists, along with three others, confessed to having used transfusions. When this was made public, months after the Games ended, all the medals won were tainted by the stain of blood.

The US blood doping programme began life in 1983 when Ed Burke, who held a PhD in physiology and was technical director to the cycling squad, first floated the idea of the US cyclists making use of transfusions. The US Olympic committee, USOC, told Burke he could go ahead but only if the cycling federation were willing to give the project the green light. So Burke took his proposal to the USCF, who stalled on the subject, saying neither yay nor nay. Burke's plan went into the bottom drawer.

Ahead of the Games one rider who was seeking to gain selection, Danny van Haute, underwent a transfusion under his own initiative (there had been talk among the squad of Burke's shelved plan). Van Haute here had the advantage of having a father who was a medical doctor. His performance in the trials won him selection. And served to encourage other riders to want to make use of transfusions at the Games themselves. At which stage the coaching team intervened. Not to discourage the use of transfusions. But – they claimed – to make sure they were done properly and safely.

Not all the riders underwent the procedure. One who refused was Connie Carpenter – the mother of Taylor Phinney – who opened the Games with gold in the women's road race. As far as she was concerned, it was the coaching staff who were responsible for allowing transfusions to become part of the squad's preparation: "It's real bad for cycling, and it's real bad for all of us who didn't participate: The blame falls directly on the coaching staff, and from everything I've heard since, I'm surprised nobody died," she told Sports Illustrated.

The key coaching staff involved here were Burke, federation vice president Mike Fraysse and coach Eddie Borysewicz. There being insufficient time to extract blood for reinfusion they decided to use blood from compatible donors among the riders' friends and families (heterologous transfusions). Nor was there time to spin out the red blood cells, so the transfusions were of whole blood. A cardiologist from the University of Iowa – Herman Falsetti – was brought in to carry out the transfusions, which were performed in the comfort and safety of a Ramada Inn.

There are several different versions of how the US cycling squad's blood doping came to the attention of USOC and USCF after the Games had ended. Who said what to whom and why is unimportant here. What matters is that in January 1985 Rolling Stone got hold of the story. In an effort to spike Rolling Stone's guns and control the news cycle other media outlets – press, magazines and TV – were fed versions of the story. But no amount of spinning was going to deflect this story and – regardless of the fact that transfusions were not banned – the sheen was very quickly and very publicly taken off the cycling squad's successes.

Between the US Olympic squad and Moser's Hour rides, 1984 proved to be something of a watershed year for the use of blood transfusions in cycling. But there was more going on that just those two cases. New evidence has recently come to light which suggests that transfusions also became part of the doping armory in the Continental peloton.

Source: CyclingNews.com

When a professional journalist doesn't allow people to post a list of plain facts because it possibly throw shades or makes one of his buddies look bad. But has no problem with allowing this: "I am not a Tomac fan. That being said, he seems like the least likely to use PEDs, with the bakers factory being the most likely IMO. Tomac is using altitude training to his advantage and for the sake of money nobody else is." Then why leaving this topic even open?

PEDs and Moto its a HOAX, Fakenews, ...
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/6/2019 3:49pm
MXMattii wrote:
Article 19 states that "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek...
Article 19 states that "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers"

The US team in 1984

The Italians were, it goes without saying, not alone in turning to blood transfusions to boost their performances at the Los Angles Olympiad. The Soviets not being in attendance, no accusations could be levelled at their door this time. But they could be levelled at the door of the host nation. Specifically, the door of the US cycling team.

Cycling in the US in the early 1980s was a minority interest sport. But it was getting more and more lucrative. Jim Ochowicz and George Taylor had been able to secure the support of the 7-Eleven chain of convenience stores to sponsor a team of cyclists led by the former champion speed skater, Eric Heiden. 7-Eleven were already funding the construction of the vélodrome for the Los Angeles Games, and Taylor and Ochowicz had sold them on the idea of sponsoring their team by saying 7-Eleven could effectively own cycling in the US. By the time the 1984 Games came around 7-Eleven riders – male and female, track and road – filled nine of the twenty-three seats in the cycling squad.

The American cyclists had a great Games. A medal drought dating back to 1912 was ended in spectacular fashion, with the cycling squad bringing home nine medals, four of them gold. Blood doping wasn't the sole cause – the Americans were helped by the absence of the Soviet riders and by the presence of some pretty good riders – but blood transfusions did play a role in some of the successes: five of the squad's medallists, along with three others, confessed to having used transfusions. When this was made public, months after the Games ended, all the medals won were tainted by the stain of blood.

The US blood doping programme began life in 1983 when Ed Burke, who held a PhD in physiology and was technical director to the cycling squad, first floated the idea of the US cyclists making use of transfusions. The US Olympic committee, USOC, told Burke he could go ahead but only if the cycling federation were willing to give the project the green light. So Burke took his proposal to the USCF, who stalled on the subject, saying neither yay nor nay. Burke's plan went into the bottom drawer.

Ahead of the Games one rider who was seeking to gain selection, Danny van Haute, underwent a transfusion under his own initiative (there had been talk among the squad of Burke's shelved plan). Van Haute here had the advantage of having a father who was a medical doctor. His performance in the trials won him selection. And served to encourage other riders to want to make use of transfusions at the Games themselves. At which stage the coaching team intervened. Not to discourage the use of transfusions. But – they claimed – to make sure they were done properly and safely.

Not all the riders underwent the procedure. One who refused was Connie Carpenter – the mother of Taylor Phinney – who opened the Games with gold in the women's road race. As far as she was concerned, it was the coaching staff who were responsible for allowing transfusions to become part of the squad's preparation: "It's real bad for cycling, and it's real bad for all of us who didn't participate: The blame falls directly on the coaching staff, and from everything I've heard since, I'm surprised nobody died," she told Sports Illustrated.

The key coaching staff involved here were Burke, federation vice president Mike Fraysse and coach Eddie Borysewicz. There being insufficient time to extract blood for reinfusion they decided to use blood from compatible donors among the riders' friends and families (heterologous transfusions). Nor was there time to spin out the red blood cells, so the transfusions were of whole blood. A cardiologist from the University of Iowa – Herman Falsetti – was brought in to carry out the transfusions, which were performed in the comfort and safety of a Ramada Inn.

There are several different versions of how the US cycling squad's blood doping came to the attention of USOC and USCF after the Games had ended. Who said what to whom and why is unimportant here. What matters is that in January 1985 Rolling Stone got hold of the story. In an effort to spike Rolling Stone's guns and control the news cycle other media outlets – press, magazines and TV – were fed versions of the story. But no amount of spinning was going to deflect this story and – regardless of the fact that transfusions were not banned – the sheen was very quickly and very publicly taken off the cycling squad's successes.

Between the US Olympic squad and Moser's Hour rides, 1984 proved to be something of a watershed year for the use of blood transfusions in cycling. But there was more going on that just those two cases. New evidence has recently come to light which suggests that transfusions also became part of the doping armory in the Continental peloton.

When a professional journalist doesn't allow people to post a list of plain facts because it possibly throw shades or makes one of his buddies look bad. But has no problem with allowing this: "I am not a Tomac fan. That being said, he seems like the least likely to use PEDs, with the bakers factory being the most likely IMO. Tomac is using altitude training to his advantage and for the sake of money nobody else is." Then why leaving this topic even open?

I may be wrong...at that point was that actually illegal? Or was it made illegal afterwards? I'm not condoning it, I'm just curious.
MXMattii
8/6/2019 4:05pm
GuyB wrote:
I may be wrong...at that point was that actually illegal? Or was it made illegal afterwards? I'm not condoning it, I'm just curious.
No, you've clicked the link I suppose and saw that back in '76 the Belgian Prince Alexander de Mérode used his position within the IOC to keep blood transfusions of the ban list. Afterwards there were a few other attempts to put it on the ban list but it became illegal in 1986. So back in 1984 it was just the perfect use of medical knowledge, like Dokter Ferrari did the same for the Italian team and Fuentes used all medical knowledge he had to make the Barcelona Olympics a success for the Spanish athletes.

Personally I'm very interested about Ketone, will we see big fysicial effects or big health risks and will they put it on the ban list of will it stay on the OK list. Ketone is by the way used for the first time by the British medics helping the British athletes for the Londen Olympics.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/6/2019 4:08pm
MXMattii wrote:
No, you've clicked the link I suppose and saw that back in '76 the Belgian Prince Alexander de Mérode used his position within the IOC to...
No, you've clicked the link I suppose and saw that back in '76 the Belgian Prince Alexander de Mérode used his position within the IOC to keep blood transfusions of the ban list. Afterwards there were a few other attempts to put it on the ban list but it became illegal in 1986. So back in 1984 it was just the perfect use of medical knowledge, like Dokter Ferrari did the same for the Italian team and Fuentes used all medical knowledge he had to make the Barcelona Olympics a success for the Spanish athletes.

Personally I'm very interested about Ketone, will we see big fysicial effects or big health risks and will they put it on the ban list of will it stay on the OK list. Ketone is by the way used for the first time by the British medics helping the British athletes for the Londen Olympics.
I'm actually doing what I'm supposed to be doing, which is real work. That's why I asked.

USA
Fantasy
507th
8/6/2019 4:21pm
MXMattii wrote:
Article 19 states that "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek...

The US team in 1984

GuyB wrote:
How do I embed quotes like you did here??
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/6/2019 4:23pm
USA wrote:
Hit the quote button at the bottom of a post?

You have the choice of quoting multiple things, or quoting the last post only (which I should have done on that previous one).
USA
Fantasy
507th
8/6/2019 4:31pm
USA wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Hit the quote button at the bottom of a post? You have the choice of quoting multiple things, or quoting the last post only (which I...
Hit the quote button at the bottom of a post?

You have the choice of quoting multiple things, or quoting the last post only (which I should have done on that previous one).
My bad, I meant to quote the post by MXMattii, where he quoted the cycle news article in an embedded quote
MXMattii
8/6/2019 4:35pm
USA wrote:
Do you mean like following?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam in hendrerit ipsum. Sed sit amet quam vehicula, tristique lacus ut, dignissim sem. Donec sed justo sed nibh molestie posuere. Nam ut dui a ex varius imperdiet. Curabitur sed tincidunt erat, eu aliquet sapien. Aenean ut commodo quam. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur sed leo non sem blandit cursus id nec risus. Pellentesque vulputate auctor felis vitae laoreet. Nullam et dui viverra, rhoncus tellus blandit, malesuada arcu. Aliquam ac sapien sodales purus aliquet fermentum. Ut volutpat nunc nec finibus consectetur. In purus dui, posuere sed arcu ut, facilisis imperdiet elit. Pellentesque sed leo nisl. Nunc suscipit turpis quam, vel tincidunt dolor hendrerit quis.

Use [ quote ] YOUR TEXT [ /quote ] Without the space between the [ ].
USA
Fantasy
507th
8/6/2019 4:55pm
MXMattii wrote:
Do you mean like following? [quote]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam in hendrerit ipsum. Sed sit amet quam vehicula, tristique lacus ut, dignissim...
Do you mean like following?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam in hendrerit ipsum. Sed sit amet quam vehicula, tristique lacus ut, dignissim sem. Donec sed justo sed nibh molestie posuere. Nam ut dui a ex varius imperdiet. Curabitur sed tincidunt erat, eu aliquet sapien. Aenean ut commodo quam. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur sed leo non sem blandit cursus id nec risus. Pellentesque vulputate auctor felis vitae laoreet. Nullam et dui viverra, rhoncus tellus blandit, malesuada arcu. Aliquam ac sapien sodales purus aliquet fermentum. Ut volutpat nunc nec finibus consectetur. In purus dui, posuere sed arcu ut, facilisis imperdiet elit. Pellentesque sed leo nisl. Nunc suscipit turpis quam, vel tincidunt dolor hendrerit quis.

Use [ quote ] YOUR TEXT [ /quote ] Without the space between the [ ].
Yes, exactly that! Thanks!

Sorry to derail a bit.

Post a reply to: Johnny Hopper on using PEDs

The Latest