Johnny Hopper on using PEDs

brettmx
Edited Date/Time 8/6/2019 4:55pm
I know, I know. All the top riders are clean. Bullshit! It appears that the some of the top riders have only been tested 1 time this year. You're not going to catch anyone with a half decent PED program with that program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uN5HpIYuzI
|
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4358th
8/4/2019 11:59am
Just force everyone to chug a beer (screaming Red Buuuuuud be4hands is optional) and a shot of vodka before moto and let the bravest soul win.
cable
8/4/2019 12:42pm
do you think past champs are nervous? TEAM honda had a trainer in the 80s..
zehn
8/4/2019 12:58pm
Somebody get me that juice that allows Tomac to blast outside lines at Mach 4
8/4/2019 1:01pm
brettmx wrote:
I know, I know. All the top riders are clean. Bullshit! It appears that the some of the top riders have only been tested 1 time...
I know, I know. All the top riders are clean. Bullshit! It appears that the some of the top riders have only been tested 1 time this year. You're not going to catch anyone with a half decent PED program with that program.

This guy never even got a whiff of what goes on inside a factory team. Just because he doped it doesn't mean Tomac does.

The Shop

bondsmx
8/4/2019 2:59pm
brettmx wrote:
I know, I know. All the top riders are clean. Bullshit! It appears that the some of the top riders have only been tested 1 time...

This guy never even got a whiff of what goes on inside a factory team. Just because he doped it doesn't mean Tomac does.
Kinda what I was thinking...

Top 10 Arenacross qualifier gonna call out elite level guys... interesting.

Sounds like I missed the boat. I didn’t have to spend all that time in a gym and doing motos to win WORCS races.
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
8/4/2019 3:04pm
I am not a Tomac fan.

That being said, he seems like the least likely to use PEDs, with the bakers factory being the most likely IMO.

Tomac is using altitude training to his advantage and for the sake of money nobody else is.
8/4/2019 6:51pm
Who TF is this Johnny Hopper guy anyways?? I’ve watched a few videos of his and thought he was a complete idiot
Mr. G
8/4/2019 7:54pm
GW501516, if only it was legal
swtwtwtw
8/4/2019 8:20pm
I don’t think we test for EPO. Urine test only. Yes, all world class athletes are on a Performance Enhancing Program, mostly legal.
dv12.com
Fantasy
134th
8/4/2019 11:25pm
Never heard of this dude. I might be speculating but I'm guessing his doctor didn't give him the right prescriptions... My over the counter KitKats got me 10 US premier class wins and I've never failed a drug test in Europe or in the US...
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
8/5/2019 1:51am
I learned a few things,

1: To get through this video, you can adjust playback speed to 1.75x the normal rate, then its bearable.
2: That there are people in prison for life for smoking weed.
3: EVERONE IS ON DRUGS
kb228
8/5/2019 6:46am
Who TF is this Johnny Hopper guy anyways?? I’ve watched a few videos of his and thought he was a complete idiot
Agreed. To me, he comes off as a local pro who thinks hes an expert in the sport like weege matthes or JT, or anyone else ACTUALLY at the races every weekend.
Fourth_Floor
8/5/2019 6:53am
dv12.com wrote:
Never heard of this dude. I might be speculating but I'm guessing his doctor didn't give him the right prescriptions... My over the counter KitKats got...
Never heard of this dude. I might be speculating but I'm guessing his doctor didn't give him the right prescriptions... My over the counter KitKats got me 10 US premier class wins and I've never failed a drug test in Europe or in the US...
Are we talking fun size or king size? I want to make sure I'm dosing correctly.
SWOHIO GUY
8/5/2019 7:03am
In all sports there is a majority of athletes taking PED’s. The leagues/associations choose who they want to punish most of the time. It’s the reality, they have to punish someone to show that there is rules but they are not punishing the top guys. The FIM suspends Craig and Tickle but I highly doubt they would suspend Herlings or Tomac. At the end of the day it’s economics.

Honestly PEDs don’t make as much of a difference as everyone seem to think, the work still has to be put in. It may make you potential higher for muscle growth and endurance but it doesn’t give you a free pass to sit on the couch and eat potato chips.

I personally have no issue with a rider/player taking PEDs because professional sports is an extreme grind, and tomorrow’s roster slot isn’t guaranteed for a majority of athletes.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
8/5/2019 7:04am
dv12.com wrote:
Never heard of this dude. I might be speculating but I'm guessing his doctor didn't give him the right prescriptions... My over the counter KitKats got...
So you’re saying no top rider is/has doped?

I think you’re lying if you say no.
richter28
Fantasy
156th
8/5/2019 7:09am
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
In all sports there is a majority of athletes taking PED’s. The leagues/associations choose who they want to punish most of the time. It’s the reality...
In all sports there is a majority of athletes taking PED’s. The leagues/associations choose who they want to punish most of the time. It’s the reality, they have to punish someone to show that there is rules but they are not punishing the top guys. The FIM suspends Craig and Tickle but I highly doubt they would suspend Herlings or Tomac. At the end of the day it’s economics.

Honestly PEDs don’t make as much of a difference as everyone seem to think, the work still has to be put in. It may make you potential higher for muscle growth and endurance but it doesn’t give you a free pass to sit on the couch and eat potato chips.

I personally have no issue with a rider/player taking PEDs because professional sports is an extreme grind, and tomorrow’s roster slot isn’t guaranteed for a majority of athletes.
Correct, James Stewart was a nobody.
SWOHIO GUY
8/5/2019 7:15am
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
In all sports there is a majority of athletes taking PED’s. The leagues/associations choose who they want to punish most of the time. It’s the reality...

richter28 wrote:
That is one case in our sport. You are forgetting the fact that he was on the decline at the time. They would have never done it to Stewart in his prime. It could have been a case of them warning Stewart many times before and then finally they handed down a punishment.

I have nothing to back it up, just speculating.
slipdog
8/5/2019 7:16am
SWOHIO GUY wrote:

richter28 wrote:
James who?
SWOHIO GUY
8/5/2019 7:20am
SWOHIO GUY wrote:

richter28 wrote:
slipdog wrote:
James who?
The guy who had a wonderful life
DoctorJD
8/5/2019 7:24am
SWOHIO GUY wrote:

Wow. So if two riders are on the same training regiment, and are equal in talent/skill, and one takes PEDs and the other one doesn't, that rider doesn't have an advantage? Never mind, you already answered yourself (see bold).

brewrabb
8/5/2019 7:25am
richter28 wrote:
slipdog wrote:
James who?
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
Bubba, you know, the fastest 125 rider ever and ex Sx/Mx title holder.
APLMAN99
8/5/2019 8:35am
dv12.com wrote:

SWOHIO GUY
8/5/2019 8:46am
SWOHIO GUY wrote:

DoctorJD wrote:
[i]Honestly PEDs don’t make as much of a difference as everyone seem to think, the work still has to be put in. It may make you...

Wow. So if two riders are on the same training regiment, and are equal in talent/skill, and one takes PEDs and the other one doesn't, that rider doesn't have an advantage? Never mind, you already answered yourself (see bold).

Of course they have an advantage, but there is many other built in advantages in the sport already, 20 plus guys are on the line on stock equipment. Doping is something that has gone on in all sports for over 30 years and it’s not going away. I have no problem if a guy takes something to recover from an injury or just to get better period, the work still has to be put in for it to pan out. A majority of the time it’s a mid pack guy that gets snipped for it, the guy who probably needs help the most.

Many people will disagree with me on this but I think you should be able to take PEDs. I think the difference wouldn’t be as monumental as most would think.
SWOHIO GUY
8/5/2019 8:48am
slipdog wrote:
James who?
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
brewrabb wrote:
Bubba, you know, the fastest 125 rider ever and ex Sx/Mx title holder.
I know who Bubba is, just making a joke.
77Moto
8/5/2019 9:38am Edited Date/Time 8/5/2019 9:45am
Not a bad video, couple of guys I've talked to quite a bit in there and one I was hoping to run into this weekend but no go.
There is a lot of holes in his story, probably just from being naive or was just flat lied to by his doctor. He can't even pronounce most of it, so he is probably just naive.

First off, his "Doctor" or "Sports Doctor" may have prescribed any ester of test, masteron, and HCG.
Even though masteron and HCG is primarily for women, a dude filling a script is not that odd.

What his "doctor" did not write a script for was tren, or any sarm, serm, secretagogue etc he mentioned like cardarine or ostarine which the Moss brothers got popped for. I will give his "Doc" some credit on a few things though as he seems to have good intentions. I will give him that.

And DV is right. Drugs simply don't replace skill. You just go slow for longer.
I mean, no drug can make you skim whoops in tennis shoes, shorts, and a backwards ball cap, on a bike that is a girls.

1. Tren and the sarms he mentioned, none of those are approved for use in humans. Therefore if his doc wrote a script and he took it to CVS, they would probably call the DEA.

2. Tren was always extracted from pellets in your kitchen to be useful to humans, until underground labs started doing it in bulk, and then 2 decades later started just buying raws from China and making injectables in vials.
it was never approved for humans because the sides are pretty gnarly in some people. Some have none.

3. His doctor may have told him what to get, and where to get it, but tren and peptides he mentioned aren't available at any legit pharmacy.
* The only "Pharmacies" selling those are Operating as pharmacies for a front for underground labs.

4. The sarms he mentioned are "Pseudo " Legal to sell, buy, and own, as long as it is to a guy to be used on his saber toothed fish frog. Not himself.

5. Why a 'Sports Doctor" would even recommend any sarm etc loses me. They are under Wada, so if you are going to use, might as well go legit. This is like using supplements in place of drugs. Sarms are of marginal value to nothing useful if it all, IF you can even get any with any active ingredient. Its like buying anything black market.

A legit doctor could legally prescribe actual legit drugs that are 1,000 times better than Ostarine or Cardarine with less sides and 100 times safer. And you actually get the real thing. So IMO, his "Sports Doctor" is a little suspect.

If this kid can afford Procrit, why skimp on shady ass peptides when you can get better legit pharma drugs?

Of course, the good stuff costs more than cheap peptides, but it is real and works. And to be honest, very safe in comparison to taking who knows what. you have no idea.

Lots of crappy bro science(however Bro science is better than doctor science in this aspect alot of times), but I will give his doc credit for keeping him on HCG, but probably should have given him a script for an AI also as part of PCT. But whatever. Maybe he did? It wasn't mentioned in the video.

At least he mentioned PCT at all, which means the "doc" has good intentions. So I'll give the doc credit here, but an AI is usually standard for during cycle and PCT.

The bottles of sarms, serms, peptides in general even say "For research purposes only. NOT FOR HUMAN USE"
Thats the loophole that makes them "Pseudo " legal. That will be closed soon if it hasn't yet. They keep shutting these places down. Doesn't matter if they are pills, droppers, injectables.

These places get shut down Mostly because most these peptide places are also selling actually scheduled drugs in liquid forms. For Example, real items in pill form from a pharmacy, They are selling them in a liquid form as a research chemical. That's a no go to the DEA.

Google WFN Florida steroid bust. That was a network of Doctors who would write a "Script" over the phone which was just an Order Form for whatever you wanted. Most the stuff was WFN Brand and some others. WFN was not a pharma manufacturer.
It was not even a legal compounding pharmacy.
The doctors probably were just people, not actually MD's as who would risk their license?

It was an UGL that was shut down by the DEA, where the raws were shipped to florida, reshipped to Arizona for manufacture, and shipped back to Florida to be sold on the market.

100s of top Name Actors, 1,000's of top named Athletes in every sport you can think, and 100's of thousands of regular Joes on client lists. 3 A list people were exposed right away.
Who knows the truth, but lots were exposed with emails, order forms, and ship to addresses.

A few others well known in Florida operation currently Everything is coming from Panama evidently. Was good for a while, but now reports everything is garbage. That's even if it makes it through customs.

There are at least 10 more of these places in Florida, Texas and California operating the same way.
Anyone can make a phone call and order pretty much anything you want after a short "Doctor Consult" via phone.
Red Crawford
8/5/2019 9:44am
If I had a YouTube channel and was fishing for views, I'd say the most outrageous and barely logical shit I could come up with. If that is the case here----Johnny Hopper just hit the podium.....
mxb2
8/5/2019 9:48am
If I had a YouTube channel and was fishing for views, I'd say the most outrageous and barely logical shit I could come up with. If...
If I had a YouTube channel and was fishing for views, I'd say the most outrageous and barely logical shit I could come up with. If that is the case here----Johnny Hopper just hit the podium.....
Or he could get a real job..?
Shawn142
8/5/2019 10:23am Edited Date/Time 8/5/2019 10:26am
If I had a YouTube channel and was fishing for views, I'd say the most outrageous and barely logical shit I could come up with. If...
mxb2 wrote:
The videos have such a low watch count I doubt his channel is monetized even though that may be his end goal. So while I don't care for his content at all (because the videos I've seen have been whine fests about the sport) it seems like his day job is paying pretty well. He obviously has a lot of video and editing equipment, a new bike, and races. None of that is cheap. The problem is money and sometimes even knowledge don't translate into decent content.
Red Crawford
8/5/2019 10:26am
mxb2 wrote:
....or that. 😆
mxb2
8/5/2019 10:42am
mxb2 wrote:
Shawn142 wrote:
The videos have such a low watch count I doubt his channel is monetized even though that may be his end goal. So while I don't...
The videos have such a low watch count I doubt his channel is monetized even though that may be his end goal. So while I don't care for his content at all (because the videos I've seen have been whine fests about the sport) it seems like his day job is paying pretty well. He obviously has a lot of video and editing equipment, a new bike, and races. None of that is cheap. The problem is money and sometimes even knowledge don't translate into decent content.
Not knocking his. hustle, i am old school ,get out of the house and work. Not post you tube videos, alot people do it. Hey to each their own..

Post a reply to: Johnny Hopper on using PEDs

The Latest