Joey Crown to Make Pro Debut at Unadilla

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2017 1:44 PM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

8/9/2017 1:57 PM

Good luck Joey.

You guys thinking maybe top 15?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/9/2017 2:04 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Good luck Joey.

You guys thinking maybe top 15?

in the current 250 class? Hell no

|

8/9/2017 2:12 PM

Good luck!

I saw Joey and Darrian Sanayai a few years ago at Walton, Canada and was very impressed. Joey won and beat a very fast Kaven Benoit second moto and Kaven has put in a top 20 result in the US.

|

8/9/2017 5:07 PM

joey definitely has the potential to be top 15 if not top 10. if he can keep it on two wheels and stay healthy. he was always right there with forkner and sexton growing up. and he beat justin cooper straight up at baja mx at the area qualifier. very fast kid.

|

8/9/2017 6:38 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Good luck Joey.

You guys thinking maybe top 15?

rmoto003 wrote:

in the current 250 class? Hell no

He didn't set the world on fire in the AM's , but he did good enough for me to think he is a top 15 rider if everything goes right. I doubt top 10 , since that class is stacked , but 15th or better.....I wouldn't bet against it.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/9/2017 6:46 PM

Last year at baja he was insanely fast.

Think he will get a PC ride next year?

|

8/9/2017 8:30 PM

I thought he was going to Pro Circuit Kawi...?
I would put him on Justin Hill's bike...!!

|

8/9/2017 8:50 PM

he will top 15 if he keeps it on 2 wheels. Some things to think about. kid battled forkner and sexton his whole amateur career and they seem ok in the top15 eh?

|

8/10/2017 1:09 AM

dboivin wrote:

he will top 15 if he keeps it on 2 wheels. Some things to think about. kid battled forkner and sexton his whole amateur career and they seem ok in the top15 eh?

Sexton is 8-15th currently......

|

8/10/2017 5:49 PM

hes going to surprise people

|

8/10/2017 6:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2017 6:02 PM

dboivin wrote:

he will top 15 if he keeps it on 2 wheels. Some things to think about. kid battled forkner and sexton his whole amateur career and they seem ok in the top15 eh?

Very often a poor marker for pro success. The guys who are a step off the Horizon Award winners each year are even further behind when heading into the pros. Even the very top amateur kids struggle at first, Forker is by far the exception and not the rule.

That said I wish him the best of luck. Amazing thing to live a dream like that.

|

8/10/2017 6:34 PM

Shawn142 wrote:

Very often a poor marker for pro success. The guys who are a step off the Horizon Award winners each year are even further behind when heading into the pros. Even the very top amateur kids struggle at first, Forker is by far the exception and not the rule.

That said I wish him the best of luck. Amazing thing to live a dream like that.

aye, no doubt. I'm hoping joey scores some point/s this weekend.

|

8/10/2017 7:04 PM

Kid is legit and going to be a star. Saw him in person racing at Walton a couple years ago in MX2 as a pro-am rider, he was very impressive.

|

8/10/2017 7:14 PM

Hes not on a factory bike, so I'm going to say 14-11. I think that track will suit him

|

8/11/2017 5:24 AM

somebody elses shortcomings does not have to be a precurser for your own. rip a start amd pin it. jg 33 rookie race style

|

8/11/2017 7:20 AM

Rooting for Joey!

|

8/11/2017 8:01 AM

Good kid, wishing him well.

|

8/12/2017 8:16 AM

12 191 Justin Cooper Yamaha YZ 250F 2:10.832 --.--- 2:10.832 --.--- 2:11.290 --.--- --.--- --.--- --.---
13 355 Joey Crown Kawasaki KX 250F 2:11.698 --.--- 2:11.698 --.--- 2:13.295 --.--- --.--- --.--- --.---
14 486 Chase Sexton Honda CRF250R 2:12.005 --.--- 2:12.005 --.--- 2:12.065 --.--- --.---

|

8/12/2017 8:22 AM

Nice!!

|

8/12/2017 10:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/12/2017 7:00 PM

ducknuts wrote:

Nice!!

.

|

8/12/2017 10:38 AM

cable wrote:

Hes not on a factory bike, so I'm going to say 14-11. I think that track will suit him

Babbitts sponsored bike running engines from the pro circuit exchange program. His dad Matt does excellent suspension work, joeys lap times running MCR suspension vs factory connection proved that. He's going to do well!

|

8/12/2017 11:15 AM

i was off by 3. 18th. ran most of the moto 15th. got to get used to those long motos tongue

|

8/12/2017 2:30 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Good luck Joey.

You guys thinking maybe top 15?

rmoto003 wrote:

in the current 250 class? Hell no

18-15.. thanks for the condescending comment with all your amateur motocross knowledge.

|

8/12/2017 7:58 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Good luck Joey.

You guys thinking maybe top 15?

rmoto003 wrote:

in the current 250 class? Hell no

Aj528 wrote:

18-15.. thanks for the condescending comment with all your amateur motocross knowledge.

lol. some guys "stamp it" too hard around here and think they know too much.

|

8/13/2017 12:04 AM

rmoto003 wrote:

in the current 250 class? Hell no

Aj528 wrote:

18-15.. thanks for the condescending comment with all your amateur motocross knowledge.

dboivin wrote:

lol. some guys "stamp it" too hard around here and think they know too much.

Yep! Justin and Joey both had really good days for their first pro race today. Both just starting out....sky is the limit!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja