JoeAlessi8000

devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3887th
5/21/2018 6:04pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Haha that was the only place that I ever saw you since it seemed like we were all there every Wednesday. Our weekend schedules never seemed...
Haha that was the only place that I ever saw you since it seemed like we were all there every Wednesday. Our weekend schedules never seemed to cross. I was usually racing with Sean Friday at CMC. If you get out to ride soon let me know. I'm hoping to ride with Sean and your brother soon, once my bike is all together
The only reason I rode at Piru so often was because I got in there for free for about two years. As soon as I had to pay to get in, I never went there again.
plowboy
5/21/2018 6:06pm
So where did you go to ride for free after Piru?
5/21/2018 6:23pm
ktmdan wrote:
Haha right? Deegan couldn't keep up with either Alessi if his life depended on it.
Not to defend Deegan because I'm indifferent on the guy and am a big Mike Alessi fan, but Deegan has won a Supercross main event. Career wise Mike has him covered, but Jeff? Not so much.

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
5/21/2018 9:36pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Haha that was the only place that I ever saw you since it seemed like we were all there every Wednesday. Our weekend schedules never seemed...
Haha that was the only place that I ever saw you since it seemed like we were all there every Wednesday. Our weekend schedules never seemed to cross. I was usually racing with Sean Friday at CMC. If you get out to ride soon let me know. I'm hoping to ride with Sean and your brother soon, once my bike is all together
The only reason I rode at Piru so often was because I got in there for free for about two years. As soon as I had...
The only reason I rode at Piru so often was because I got in there for free for about two years. As soon as I had to pay to get in, I never went there again.
I figured it was for the same reason I went there, close and could ride until dark for the most part. Should be opening back up again soon with a new owner. I’m curious to see who it is and if they will take care of it
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3887th
5/21/2018 10:49pm
plowboy wrote:
So where did you go to ride for free after Piru?
Wyvern Ranch, formally known as the red bull compound. That's where I rode with Cole Seely, Billy Payne, Lance Coury, Justin Starling, Zac Commans, Kyle Cunningham, and even hung out with Travis Pastrana. I'm a name dropper, I know Whistling I'm not a bullshitter though
JB 19
5/22/2018 1:55am
You guys realize that is Brian Deegan, right?
DDavis is Deegan?
Yes, Devin Davis is actually Brian Deegan.

Post a reply to: JoeAlessi8000

The Latest