Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2018 8:32 AM

|

5/20/2018 8:44 AM

Stupid

|

5/20/2018 8:58 AM

7,900 followers. He's not the only stupid one.

|

5/20/2018 9:02 AM

Simply dumb

|

5/20/2018 9:04 AM

Brian Deegan

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

5/20/2018 9:57 AM

Brent, what's going on in Temecula these days? Been to any rippin' Moto bro parties?

|

5/20/2018 11:31 PM

This is so fucking stupid. Anyone trying to follow Ronnie Macs footstep is a huge squid and a even bigger faggot. Please sell your dirt bikes.

|

Dumpstin231

5/20/2018 11:34 PM

Mouth breathers.

|

5/21/2018 2:39 AM

Sorry but thats lame. the joey mac copy is bad enough but atleast he has crazy trials skills to make up for it

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

5/21/2018 2:44 AM

Yet he still got his own thread on vitalmx and probably multiple pages of comments within short. We would be better of ignoring these idiots even though I know how hard it is not to comment how dumb they are wink.

|

5/21/2018 4:25 AM

Cringe

|

KX125

5/21/2018 4:33 AM

Ray_MXS wrote:

Yet he still got his own thread on vitalmx and probably multiple pages of comments within short. We would be better of ignoring these idiots even though I know how hard it is not to comment how dumb they are wink.

So did Devin Davis and he didn't go away quickly

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

5/21/2018 4:39 AM

Ray_MXS wrote:

Aussie_power_sports wrote:

Haha that name haunts me even here. I thought I got away when I stopped playing SIM a while back sideways

|

5/21/2018 5:04 AM

Original.

|

GP740
Since 1987

5/21/2018 6:23 AM

Aussie_power_sports wrote:

lol. so true.

|

5/21/2018 6:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2018 6:48 AM

What do you mean, I'm still here. Have a problem?

How many of these guys with stupid troll Instagram pages went on to shoot with a press credential at an AMA National, or shoot under the lights at Anaheim on the floor? I didn't think so... Please stop comparing me to these redneck idiots who think they're funny. Yeah I was cocky when I was younger, get over it, that was a long time ago. Keep trying to convince yourself you were never a little shit in your youth, either.

|

5/21/2018 6:55 AM

Murica'

|

5/21/2018 3:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2018 3:10 PM

devindavisphoto wrote:

How many of these guys with stupid troll Instagram pages went on to shoot with a press credential at an AMA National, or shoot under the lights at Anaheim on the floor? I didn't think so... Please stop comparing me to these redneck idiots who think they're funny. Yeah I was cocky when I was younger, get over it, that was a long time ago. Keep trying to convince yourself you were never a little shit in your youth, either.

You were an idiot at one stage...Very publicly showing it. You seemed to have grown into a fine young lady. Congrats

All my post was meaning is that any idiot can get a thread about them on vital.

|

5/21/2018 3:21 PM

devindavisphoto wrote:

Haha! I remember that cocky little kid on a yz125 #410 out at piru. But you went really good there. I remember you almost took out my front wheel once and I was pissed. Young tempers though right? We've all grown up since then, 10+ years ago. Do you still ride at all Devin?

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

5/21/2018 4:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2018 4:14 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Haha! I remember that cocky little kid on a yz125 #410 out at piru. But you went really good there. I remember you almost took out my front wheel once and I was pissed. Young tempers though right? We've all grown up since then, 10+ years ago. Do you still ride at all Devin?

No, I don't ride anymore. I usually make it out to i5 once a year, but I don't ride consistently. I broke too many bones, hit my head too many times, and it hurts when I go riding, so it's just not worth it to ride hard anymore. These guys on Vital can hate all they want, but I battled with kids up into 250 Intermediate who went on to qualify for 450 main events, so it doesn't really bother me when they talk shit. For the most part they're 50 year old never-has-beens who don't get any tail so they gotta hate on some kid, or they're guys like you who I almost cleaned out at the track grin

One last thing, "but you went really good there", cmon you know I went good everywhere wink whistling

|

5/21/2018 4:17 PM

You guys realize that is Brian Deegan, right?

|

5/21/2018 4:27 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

No, I didn't realise it was Deegan but as said earlier...."cringe". I thought Ronnie was humorous at first but when his marriage failed and he started lewd and vulgar rants....not so much. I'm sad about that cause I'm an Okie and always rooted for Jimmy.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

5/21/2018 4:38 PM

devindavisphoto wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

devindavisphoto wrote:

No, I don't ride anymore. I usually make it out to i5 once a year, but I don't ride consistently. I broke too many bones, hit my head too many times, and it hurts when I go riding, so it's just not worth it to ride hard anymore. These guys on Vital can hate all they want, but I battled with kids up into 250 Intermediate who went on to qualify for 450 main events, so it doesn't really bother me when they talk shit. For the most part they're 50 year old never-has-beens who don't get any tail so they gotta hate on some kid, or they're guys like you who I almost cleaned out at the track grin

One last thing, "but you went really good there", cmon you know I went good everywhere wink whistling

Haha that was the only place that I ever saw you since it seemed like we were all there every Wednesday. Our weekend schedules never seemed to cross. I was usually racing with Sean Friday at CMC. If you get out to ride soon let me know. I'm hoping to ride with Sean and your brother soon, once my bike is all together

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

5/21/2018 4:45 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

Yep, doesn’t change my opinion. Making a character who’s obsessed with holehots, naming him Joe Alessi and making his number 8000 is pretty out of line, too. The fact that Deegan thinks he’s worthy of clowning a guy like MA800 is laughable.

|

5/21/2018 4:56 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

TymeMoto wrote:

Yep, doesn’t change my opinion. Making a character who’s obsessed with holehots, naming him Joe Alessi and making his number 8000 is pretty out of line, too. The fact that Deegan thinks he’s worthy of clowning a guy like MA800 is laughable.

You must be new to motocross lol

|

5/21/2018 4:57 PM

cc kit anyone?

|

5/21/2018 5:00 PM

Brian Deegan has never been cool and never will be

|

5/21/2018 5:07 PM

dirtnapper wrote:

You and I could drink a beerwink .

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

5/21/2018 5:31 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

DDavis is Deegan?

|

5/21/2018 5:32 PM

dirtnapper wrote:

plowboy wrote:

You and I could drink a beerwink .

laughing
|