Jo Shomoto

Related:
Create New Tag

1/30/2021 8:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/30/2021 8:04 PM

Great riding tonight. His style is very unique and extremely precise. I also liked the way he spoke on the podium as far as that one falling in his lap. Looking forward to more in the future!

|

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

1/30/2021 8:08 PM

Hopefully the first of many.

Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/30/2021 8:10 PM

Those TLD pants make it look like Mosiman is wearing a speedo.

|

1/30/2021 8:15 PM

I think its great how he reacted to it, he knows it was a gift and he didnt race up to 3rd. Hes a great rider and not letting it go straight to his head is good.

|

Gone:
2006 CRF230F
2008 KTM 200 XC
2017 KTM 250 SX
2019 CRF250R
Current: 2021 YZ250F

1/30/2021 8:17 PM

Nice kid but seems slow to me for a PC guy. He even admitted it. Took Forkner, Vohland, Craig and Jett all getting out of the way for him to get on the box. Ty Masterpool deserves it and would do a lot more with that ride.

|

1/30/2021 8:21 PM

kage173 wrote:

Nice kid but seems slow to me for a PC guy. He even admitted it. Took Forkner, Vohland, Craig and Jett all getting out of the way for him to get on the box. Ty Masterpool deserves it and would do a lot more with that ride.

He finished 3rd in the standings last year, but he's slow?

Where's Forkner? Oh yeah, out, again!

|

1/30/2021 8:23 PM

kage173 wrote:

Masterpool, who doesn't race supercross, would do better than Shimoda in....supercross?

|

1/30/2021 8:24 PM

kage173 wrote:

🤣 what a wanker comment

|

1/30/2021 8:28 PM

kage173 wrote:

It should be you on that bike huh?

|

Gone:
2006 CRF230F
2008 KTM 200 XC
2017 KTM 250 SX
2019 CRF250R
Current: 2021 YZ250F

1/30/2021 8:30 PM

Jo has been riding extremely well and right now could be Mitch's #1 guy. Forkner and Smith can't tie their shoes without a major injury, Macadoo is inconsistent and nobody has a clue what Seth will do. Right now #30 is the best guy on team PC.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

1/30/2021 8:33 PM

kage173 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Slow for a PC ride. Yes. He wasnt doing anything in the race. He stumbled onto the podium and now everybody wants to say hes great. Just saying I dont see it. He even agreed with me. Happy for him to back it up and prove me wrong.

|

1/30/2021 8:33 PM

kage173 wrote:

Leeham wrote:

No it should be Ty Masterpool. Read the whole comment

|

1/30/2021 8:35 PM

Not sure who Jo Shomoto is but I like that young man whose name is Jo Shimoda.wink

|

2018 KX450F
2005 KX250
2003 KDX 220
1984 KX 80
1982 RM 80
1980 RM 80
1977 XR 75
1969 Honda Mini 50

1/30/2021 8:35 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

Jo has been riding extremely well and right now could be Mitch's #1 guy. Forkner and Smith can't tie their shoes without a major injury, Macadoo is inconsistent and nobody has a clue what Seth will do. Right now #30 is the best guy on team PC.

Hope he lands a multi year deal and has no worries about his 250 career anymore. If he finds the little extra speed he is gonna be a force next year. On top of that such a humble and cool person. I'm a fan!

|

1/30/2021 8:37 PM

kage173 wrote:

Leeham wrote:

kage173 wrote:

No it should be Ty Masterpool. Read the whole comment

Gotta be in it to win it.

|

1/30/2021 8:39 PM

kage173 wrote:

Shimoda has beaten Vohland every main event

|

1/30/2021 8:56 PM

Class act. Loved hearing him say he didn't feel like he earned it, giving credit to Lawrence and Craig. He got lucky but he was there to pounce on it and being so humble on the podium he made me a fan for sure.

Seems like an awesome guy.

|

1/30/2021 9:03 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

His top result was a 5th last year. Like I said, I dont see the speed.

|

1/30/2021 9:07 PM

kage173 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

kage173 wrote:

Consistency is more important than speed.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

1/30/2021 9:09 PM

Somehow he rides exactly like a Japanese rider would ride in my head. Love to watch him! Very smooth!

|

1/30/2021 9:17 PM

kage173 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

kage173 wrote:

As a 17 year old, in his first year of supercross with no SX experience, that's pretty good.

|

1/30/2021 9:31 PM

Joe looks slower than he is, because he is so smooth and "quiet" on the bike. One of the things I like most about him is he can and will pass you clean, unlike some guys that can't seam to make a pass without hitting the other rider. Joe is the real deal, really no need to second guess Mitch.

|

1/30/2021 9:48 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

kage173 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

As a 17 year old, in his first year of supercross with no SX experience, that's pretty good.

Marchbanks won Daytona and still lost his PC ride. 2 guys dont take each other out tonight and Joe's still in 5th. But I hope this takes his confidence to a new level and his consistency turns into speed.

|

1/30/2021 10:07 PM

Great ride for Shimoda and even better his words on the podium. Class act and a ton of humility. Looking forward to seeing him progress. Congrats Jo!

|

1/30/2021 10:18 PM

dkurtd wrote:

Not sure who Jo Shomoto is but I like that young man whose name is Jo Shimoda.wink

Dude I saw on the podium surely has 'moto' in his name.

|

1/30/2021 10:23 PM

If you caught a glimpse of him in the last corner he was actually about to pass Mosiman. Likely would have had it if he wanted to get more aggressive or push him out. I’m impressed with him for sure.

|

2014 Ducati Monster 1200
2014 KTM 300SX
2003 Kawasaki KX500
Instagram: @MarkusUpdate

1/30/2021 10:30 PM

kage173 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

kage173 wrote:

His average lap speed was the same as Lawrence and Mosiman’s in the main tonight, as well as fifth fastest lap time, without hardly putting a wheel out of place, that’ll do me.

|

1/30/2021 10:32 PM

The Jo sho coming 2022

|

1/30/2021 11:59 PM

I don’t remember which dirt it was, or maybe another one of the moto movies, but he was in it a few years back. Watching his story of how he ended up here, his first trainer, what his parents sacrificed to give him the shot, and how hard he works, I’m a big Jo fan. He’s just a damn good kid and so smooth he looks slow. His humility goes a long way too, and the only reason I’m not a Jett fan, I just don’t like his mouth.

|

1/31/2021 12:09 AM

Jo Shimoda is honorable motocrosser san.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”