Jo Shimoda

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2018 4:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2018 4:14 AM

I know it's early to say anything, but It's been a long. long time since Japanese rider is on the top of some game. Last one who was in the picture, if I remember correctly was Yoshitaka Atsuta in the early 2000s
Of course I forgot about this Japanese guy who landed on EL Hombre, at MXDN ( don't remember his name, but he did pretty well at nationals)

|

Power is nothing without control

10/17/2018 5:16 AM

I really liked his style on the bike, cool calm collected ... and fast !

|

10/17/2018 5:39 AM

Coolest name in moto

|

KX125

10/17/2018 5:44 AM

HenryA wrote:

Coolest name in moto

Ever since I saw this post I hear his name in a different tune laughing

View this post on Instagram

@larswrench Thats why i got good start?? #joooshimoda

A post shared by @ joshimoda47 on

|

10/17/2018 5:46 AM

It always sounded to me like they were about to say
Joe Schmo when they mentioned him smile

|

10/17/2018 7:03 AM

MUH MUH MUH MYYY SHIMODA !!

|

10/17/2018 7:20 AM

Now that song is stuck in my head.

|

My post is my opinion. If you don't agree with it, I'm OK with it.

10/17/2018 7:36 AM

Dude freak'n rips, and has a competent head on his shoulders, big fan.

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

10/17/2018 7:38 AM

His style on the bike is unmatched. He uses so little energy and rides as smooth as a baby's behind. Can wait to see him dip into the pro ranks.

|

10/17/2018 7:40 AM

I’m a fan.

|

10/17/2018 7:55 AM

HenryA wrote:

Coolest name in moto

I think Dustin Pipes is the coolest name in moto.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/17/2018 8:06 AM

Unberievable..He is rearry fast..

|

10/17/2018 8:09 AM

Brad460 wrote:

How's your Japanese?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/17/2018 8:09 AM

I don't care if the dude is white, black, asian, indian, japanese, or transvestite... He's smooth and fast as hell. That was some great racing to watch.

|

10/17/2018 8:18 AM

keinz wrote:

I know it's early to say anything, but It's been a long. long time since Japanese rider is on the top of some game. Last one ...more

That was Chihiro Notsuka, he even rode on the honda HRC 250 bike last year.

|

10/17/2018 9:08 AM

HenryA wrote:

Coolest name in moto

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Not deven raper?

|

10/17/2018 3:02 PM

Yeah, kid was very smooth and held up under pressure.

|

10/17/2018 3:17 PM

HenryA wrote:

Coolest name in moto

-MAVERICK- wrote:

dirtmike86 wrote:

Not deven raper?

Your mom's got a Dusty Klatt

|

10/17/2018 3:40 PM

HenryA wrote:

Coolest name in moto

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Giuseppe Tropepe from Italy races MX2

|

10/17/2018 3:47 PM

Brad460 wrote:

You’re an idiot. Probably one of the dudes saying the Stewart’s never experienced racism in the motocross community. Here’s your case in point to you and anyone who feels that way.

This kid is so centered and balanced on the bike. Smooth as humanly possible.

|

10/17/2018 4:52 PM

I knew his name, but I'd never seen him ride before last weekend. The kid made a fan outta me. I was checking out YouTube last night, and saw a video of him on his supermini from the 2015 Mini Major. He definitely knows the fast way around a track.

He also got my Japanese girlfriend interested in watching Supercross, which is a win for me.

|

10/17/2018 4:55 PM

Racer from Japan with last name Fukudome.

Thats the best.

|

My post is my opinion. If you don't agree with it, I'm OK with it.

10/17/2018 4:58 PM

Moto96 wrote:

Thats the best.

How about this track I rode at a few years ago. Plaza Sakashita lol http://www.plazasakashita.com

|

10/17/2018 5:01 PM

Brad460 wrote:

observeroffacts wrote:

You’re an idiot. Probably one of the dudes saying the Stewart’s never experienced racism in the motocross community. Here’s ...more

Don’t be so sensitive. ....I worked for a Japanese company for 8+ years..that is rearry how they say rearry..unberievable huh? They even laughed at themselves about it...

|

10/17/2018 5:04 PM

Brad460 wrote:

observeroffacts wrote:

You’re an idiot. Probably one of the dudes saying the Stewart’s never experienced racism in the motocross community. Here’s ...more

Brad460 wrote:

Don’t be so sensitive. ....I worked for a Japanese company for 8+ years..that is rearry how they say rearry..unberievable huh? ...more

They spell like that too lol. I even had breakfast near the front robby one day
Photo

|

10/17/2018 5:21 PM

keinz wrote:

I know it's early to say anything, but It's been a long. long time since Japanese rider is on the top of some game. Last one ...more

kaidoddragon wrote:

That was Chihiro Notsuka, he even rode on the honda HRC 250 bike last year.

I met Notsuka at a practice track on Sunday (he lives locally). Him and Koga Taiki are the fastest in the lites class right now. The champ of this season will be heading over to the GP’s I believe. Notsuka was there a couple of seasons ago, but crashed out and had to call it a season.

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

10/17/2018 5:28 PM

Brad460 wrote:

observeroffacts wrote:

Brad460 wrote:

Don’t be so sensitive. ....I worked for a Japanese company for 8+ years..that is rearry how they say rearry..unberievable huh? ...more

Oh well why didn’t you say so! I’m sure Jo and his dad don’t mind that you stereotype a teenage kid on the internet cuz, well, you worked for a Japanese company after all! You cultured son of a gun. Geesh let me move out of the way! I’m sure your coworkers thought it was really funny when you pointed out the way they talked....until you walked out of the room

|

10/17/2018 5:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2018 5:33 PM

HenryA wrote:

Coolest name in moto

crusty_xx wrote:

Ever since I saw this post I hear his name in a different tune laughing

View this post on Instagram
...more

haha i haven't seen that one that is too funny.

i had the same experience when i saw a video on instagram posted by a guy i think is in his circle. Anyways by his voice he sounds japanese aswell and he was saying Jo Shimoda in like the Bruce Buffer UFC voice ... Jooooo SHimmooddaaaaaaa! -- as he's rippin laps at the track lol

I like his style looks like he's on good control and in shape. Once he gets the sprint speed down hell be a very good contender in the 250 class for sure!

|

10/17/2018 5:31 PM

Moto96 wrote:

Thats the best.

Cool ass dude....his mechanic was badass too(went on to be J-Laws mechanic). Was an honor to work with them at Moto XXX

|

twist wrist and go...

brad@palmspringsmotorsports.com

10/17/2018 10:07 PM

Brad460 wrote:

observeroffacts wrote:

Brad460 wrote:

So do you make fun of the way blacks talk too in the same manner ? Hispanics, Europeans ?

You sound like the guy that uses the N word constantly, but says he's not a racist because he "knows black people".

Ever heard Jo talk ? He probably speaks better English than you do.

|