5/30/2017 4:29am
struth wrote:
Guy that is second in points.....AC sneaky chance
This is going to be AC's year
IWreckALot
5/30/2017 5:23am
struth wrote:
Guy that is second in points.....AC sneaky chance
I think I'd like to see him win more than anyone although ZacO and JMart wouldn't be disappointing either.
olds cool
5/30/2017 5:26am
Zach said he woke up Sat morning with a sore throat and not feeling too well. Came through the field for 4th in m1. Settled for 2nd in m2 after his illness caught up to him. JMart checked out in m1. May have done the same in m2 but for the water hose guy left a surprise for him. Impressive ride to 7th. I predict a fun summer watching these two fight for the title. Don't see the PC boys having anything for these two for all 12 weeks.
agn5009
5/30/2017 6:45am
JMart has some work to do. He's really dug himself into a hole only 2 races in. I think we will see Jmart click off a bunch of wins and get this championship close. Zacho has a hell of a lead after only 2 rounds. It seems like no one else in that class likes consistency.
IWreckALot
5/30/2017 7:10am
agn5009 wrote:
JMart has some work to do. He's really dug himself into a hole only 2 races in. I think we will see Jmart click off a...
JMart has some work to do. He's really dug himself into a hole only 2 races in. I think we will see Jmart click off a bunch of wins and get this championship close. Zacho has a hell of a lead after only 2 rounds. It seems like no one else in that class likes consistency.
A lot of these 250 guys are in a deep hole. It's crazy how they're dropping like flies. Seems like only 2 or 3 guys aren't in a hole currently.

JMart is probably the only guy consistent enough outdoors to get out of it, but he's going to have to go on a tear.
TDeath21
5/30/2017 8:58am
JMart didn't even gain points on his best track on the circuit. He's how many points down already? Gonna be tough to crawl out of. Not impossible though. He just needs to reel off a few wins and he will be right back in it. That'll be tough to do though.
SKlein
5/30/2017 9:00am Edited Date/Time 5/30/2017 9:03am
The whole PC debacle at Glen Helen really turned the tables on this class quickly. I find it hard to believe that Zacho isn't going to run into trouble at some point this summer. His close call after the start straight could have been a pretty nasty crash if he didn't pull off that save.

@TDeath "his best track on the circuit" - You're not serious, right?
smacker
5/30/2017 9:12am
Jmart for the title is my pick would like to see AC do it but he doesn't ride the edge like the other two

jmo
5/30/2017 9:22am
TDeath21 wrote:
JMart didn't even gain points on his best track on the circuit. He's how many points down already? Gonna be tough to crawl out of. Not...
JMart didn't even gain points on his best track on the circuit. He's how many points down already? Gonna be tough to crawl out of. Not impossible though. He just needs to reel off a few wins and he will be right back in it. That'll be tough to do though.
I agree. Although I think Millville will be his best track considering it's his backyard. Gonna be hard for him to make up those points, especially with the bike problems at Hangtown
5/30/2017 11:10am
TDeath21 wrote:
JMart didn't even gain points on his best track on the circuit. He's how many points down already? Gonna be tough to crawl out of. Not...
I don't think it'll be as tough as you think, easy? Hello no, but the 250 is full of inconsistency, but at the same time JMart hasn't exactly been consistent.

I'm just saying though that Osborne had a bunch of DNFs last year and Savatgy and AC just stopped finishing motos near the end last year so nothing is over.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
5/30/2017 1:07pm
Zach is riding high on his SX championship right now and he is beginning to have that champion swagger. The longer he holds the red plate, the more dangerous he becomes.
If J-Mart takes the red plate away, I don't see him giving it back.
kiwifan
5/30/2017 3:55pm
I think it will be a great battle but I think Jmart will come out on top, thats my pick anyway
5/30/2017 6:59pm
TDeath21 wrote:
How on Earth would JMart's best track not be Millville?
5/30/2017 7:18pm
TDeath21 wrote:
Exactly. His family owns it and he's done more laps around it than anyone other than possibly his brother. Ever heard of home track advantage? Now imagine if it was your own backyard
Johnny Ringo
5/30/2017 8:27pm
TDeath21 wrote:
Exactly. His family owns it and he's done more laps around it than anyone other than possibly his brother. Ever heard of home track advantage? Now...
Exactly. His family owns it and he's done more laps around it than anyone other than possibly his brother. Ever heard of home track advantage? Now imagine if it was your own backyard
Don't put too much thought in it, TD don't know shit
TDeath21
5/30/2017 9:36pm
TDeath21 wrote:
He has been more dominant at Glen Helen. Came from way back in both motos two years ago to get top five. Dominated three years ago. Don't remember what happened last year for some reason. And this year he was by far the fastest guy. At Spring Creek, relative to his competition, he hasn't been as dominant. Glen Helen he's always been the guy to beat.
Sargent Rock
5/30/2017 11:35pm
Both great.........Zac gets the nod for pure determination?
rancor19
5/31/2017 2:35am
Dudes...

One DNF or outside the top 20 moto finish by Zach next week and it's practically a reset of the top 5.

Considering though, that JMart will sweep every moto from here-on-in, it won't make any difference.
5/31/2017 4:11am
Bit early to be talking about riders lack of consistency, only been 2 rounds.
SKlein
5/31/2017 6:44am
TDeath21 wrote:
He has been more dominant at Glen Helen. Came from way back in both motos two years ago to get top five. Dominated three years ago...
He has been more dominant at Glen Helen. Came from way back in both motos two years ago to get top five. Dominated three years ago. Don't remember what happened last year for some reason. And this year he was by far the fastest guy. At Spring Creek, relative to his competition, he hasn't been as dominant. Glen Helen he's always been the guy to beat.
Go look at his results from both tracks since 2014, he's clearly been more dominant at his home track.

Post a reply to: Jmart vs Zac

The Latest